of     1   

Icepelt27713
#53532412Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:22 PM GMT

This is for my game, Camp Half-Blood Version 3.0. I wasn't sure where to put it, but it relates to a book. [[ CONTENTS ]] ~Blurb ~Cabins ~Armory ~Zeus’s Fist ~Lag ~Free Models ~Consistency ~Thanks ~Suggestions or Complains [[ BLURB ]] Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. This is years after Percy Jackson, years after Jason Grace, and years after the new cabins were built. Camp is thriving, and the number of demigods has doubled. This is Camp Half-Blood, Version 3.0. This Camp is the most accurate of my three (Number two has been deleted, but the original, more popular one is still open). I spent hours building with a map of Camp beside me, and the Camp Half-Blood wikia open in another window. Hopefully, I’ve made this as close to the books as possible. I apologize for any mistakes. I’ll now post my excuses and explanations for all of the complaints I may or may not get. [[ CABINS ]] Generation three of the cabins has improved a TON, but I know I made a few errors. Some of them I did on purpose. The Demeter cabin doesn’t have trees in the walls. I was running out of room, and that cabin adds to lag anyways because of all the mesh. The Hephaestus cabin was probably the hardest model I’ve ever worked on. I admit, I strayed a bit from the books on this one. I ignored the basement and the second floor for two reasons: One, none of the other cabins have them, and two, they’d be very difficult. However, I’m very pleased with how it came out, and I hope you are too. I had free range on the following cabins, because they were not described in the books: Ares, Apollo, Artemis, Iris, Nemesis, Nike, Tyche, Hecate. If you have suggestions on how to improve them, please Private Message me. [[ ARMORY ]] You can’t take the weapons in the armory because I don’t want people killing each other. If you can give me a legitimate reason to give weapons, I’ll take away the barriers. Please see the free models section for more details. [[ ZEUS’S FIST ]] I’ll be honest with you. It’s more like Zeus’ Big Gargantuan Pile of Random Rocks That Ice Was Too Lazy To Make Look Like a Real Fist Because Ice Had A Headache. I like that name better... don’t you? [[ LAG ]] It’s going to lag. I know. It’s going to lag because it’s very detailed, and very meshed. I’m sorry. [[ FREE MODELS ]] Camp Half-Blood V. 3.0 is almost completely handmade. But I was a naughty girl and used a few free models. That’s what they’re there for. I’m not an advanced scripter and I can’t mesh, so I used some free models. In the Demeter cabin and the Ares cabin, I couldn’t make those plants or weapons. I tried. The weapons in the armory are free-modeled because I can not make them. I’m not going to hide it or cover it up. That’s just how it has to be. I’m sorry. [[ CONSISTENCY ]] My main resource while making this was the map from the Ultimate Guide. I did my best to stay true to the map- and this includes being a bit inconsistent with the books. THE FORGE Book- Near Zephynos Creek Map- No forge THE ARMORY Book- Behind the Athena Cabin Map- Between the Arena and the Stables. I don’t have enough time to check every detail with the books, so I used the map. [[ THANKS ]] Huge thanks to all the members of my primary group, Demigod Alliance, who visited my place after every update and told me when the Zeus statue was naked. Especially Masonico, who visited after every update and told me every mistake I made, and pika1802, who helped me out with the ever-annoying Hephaestus cabin. Even though I didn’t use her suggestion because of space, it was an incredible idea from an incredible person. You guys rock :) [[ SUGGESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS ]] If you have an issue or an idea, please Private Message me. If you’re going to flame me or my place in the comments, don’t waste my time or yours. Thank you.

of     1