of     1   

Taiue
#539894Saturday, March 01, 2008 3:16 AM GMT

Just wondering if anyone knows, I am struggling on how you talk... I saw the little chat bubble at the bottom right and clicked on it to say something. However, all I got were options: Hi, Howdy, How's it going, Hello... you get the point... but I noticed just above it people were talking like: WAZZUP, sorry that was caps, how do you drop berries?, how do you build houses... and noticed that there was no options to say this... I would guess that it has to do with the chat I chose: [safe chat] super safe chat, might be the problem.... however it appears most likely that safe chat would have more chatting options than super safe chat... If there is something that would allow me to chat with my own words, 1) What is it 2) How do I do that... Thanks, Taiue
DingDong272
Top 100 Poster
#539918Saturday, March 01, 2008 3:20 AM GMT

Well, you are not on Super-Safe chat because you are obviously seeing things that people are chatting that aren't on the Super-Safe list. To chat, click on the little bar at the bottom or press the "/" key and then start typing and press Enter. .:Dingdong272:. P.S.This does not belong in scripting help
arber123
#540005Saturday, March 01, 2008 3:42 AM GMT

U CLICL ON THE SLASH OR PRES IT ON KEYBOARD
spork890
#541191Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:23 AM GMT

Press the "/" button and if you are on super safe chat,you can change that at your edit page on your profile

of     1