of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DruidN00B
#54100101Friday, September 02, 2011 6:43 PM GMT

How was I somehow born on this sandy planet? Why am I here? Where have I been? All those questions are up to you on this godforsaken planet, full of sand and barely any water. How did I get here? Where do I go? Where am I? Let's start off with the first question: How do I escape? ================================================ The Story You get to choose if you either crash-landed on an emergency landing, you were scouting to report back to your tribe, or anything else your mind can joggle up, but you need to find food, shelter, and water. ================================================= Rules No godmodding No minimodding No Ubermodding No "That's not in the rules" No "perfect" people No Mary sues or gary sues No trolling No things that can ruin a perfectly nice thread ================================================= What you can do o Fight off a pack of Sand-Hounds, scorpion like wolves that have a hunger for flesh. o Raise a tribe/clan/colony o Try to find supplies to get off this planet o Make a stealthy move and get passed the dangerous tribe known as the "Wastelanders", while not being spotted. o Raid other survivors. o Help your friends in their need for food and a shelter. o Battle the "Wastelanders" while you desperatley protect your goodies and prized possesions. The possibilites are endless if you use your creativity. ================================================== CS Name: Age: Gender: Bio: Spieces: Appearence: Language(s): Personality: Inventory: ::EXTRA::
DruidN00B
#54101271Friday, September 02, 2011 7:10 PM GMT

Name: Ghecko A.ge: 9...ish... Gender: Male Bio: Ghecko is a Monkey-Like animal that lives in a village called "Grillis". Grillis is a VERY small village, using adobe huts and buildings, with a straight economy and good business. Ghecko can curl up into a wheel-like form and roll away. Spieces: Jeryi: Monkey-like animals Appearence: A monkey, except with torn up clothes and a tail :3 Language(s): Urfeg, a funny jibberish-like language most Jeryi speak. Also english. Personality: Dumb, unreliable, playful. Inventory: Grillis Honor Battle-Staff, Bottle-Like container with water, pouch, Horn.
1perrytheplatypus
#54101386Friday, September 02, 2011 7:13 PM GMT

( Im going to make a CS soon. )
DruidN00B
#54101435Friday, September 02, 2011 7:14 PM GMT

( Kai. )
1perrytheplatypus
#54101560Friday, September 02, 2011 7:17 PM GMT

( Is it okay if my race is super-high teched, but has to have a special suit on to survive? )
DruidN00B
#54101600Friday, September 02, 2011 7:18 PM GMT

( Suir. ) ( "You are posting too fast" >.< )
DruidN00B
#54101976Friday, September 02, 2011 7:26 PM GMT

( You swing me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round )
1perrytheplatypus
#54102088Friday, September 02, 2011 7:28 PM GMT

CS Name: Kelvekus Ko. A.ge: 32 in Yai years. Gender: Male. Bio: Kelvekus is a admiral of the United Space Command, and was going on a scouting mission intill his frigate crashed. ( The frigates are pretty big. ) He got stranded on the planet, and his crew all died. The ship didint bounce.. Spieces: Yai, a race that is high-in-tech, has to live in life support suits because they have a problem with their lungs when off their home planet. Their orginal apperance without the suits is unknown. Appearence: In a admiral life support suit, it has no form because it can transform into any military form. Language(s): Therusus, the Yai language. The suit can scan for the language, but it takes time. Personality: Brave, intelligent, determined, relies on tech. Inventory: Quantom rifle, repair kit. ::EXTRA:: Eh.. ( Sorry if this is too godmod )
DruidN00B
#54102137Friday, September 02, 2011 7:29 PM GMT

( Nah, It's perfect. Start? )
1perrytheplatypus
#54103337Friday, September 02, 2011 7:52 PM GMT

( Sure. )
DruidN00B
#54145899Saturday, September 03, 2011 7:58 AM GMT

~Ghecko~ I see a HUGE ship in the distance. Thanks to my curiosity, I run toward the ship, wanting to see what's inside.
ben4433
#54146512Saturday, September 03, 2011 8:35 AM GMT

Name: Zombie(i am not a zombie, its just the name). @ge: Unknown. Gender: Male. Bio: I was just in my house, when one if the vulcano's in my garden were erupting(yes i know i have a vulcano in my garden). I runned and runned, when there suddenly was a hole in the ground, i fell in, and then i was on this weird world, the hole, was no more, and i was alone. Spieces: Book reading pig. Appearence: Pink, and with glasses on his nose, he can walk. Language(s): English and the "oink oink" pig language. Personality: Verry inteligent(thanks to the books), no sense of humor, and verry serious. Inventory: Manny books(i ofcourse cant tell you all of them with this i know how to make a shelter and other stuff like how to raise a dragon, or how to plant vulcanos(WARNING: they might erupt)), and some extra glasses. ::EXTRA:: I am not sure if i am a zombie or not, maybe i am a 116 y.ears old, who knows... Plz if this will be rejected, or that this is to much god modding (thanks to the books) plz may i then try again with another person.
Superfastalt
#54147976Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:54 AM GMT

Name: Yarnege Sophu A.g.e.: 7 in dog years Gender: M Bio: Yarnege loves scouting. One day, while scouting out an completly unknown planetal region his ship got shot down by an meteoroid. He crashed. He barely surived. Spieces: Yakki, an Birdmen species. Their feathers come in many colours. They can not fly, amazingly. They are about as big as 2 Human Males. Appearence: Red feathers. He has an shirt that says the eagles on it scaveged from an Restricted Planetal Region. Language(s): English (from the RestrictedPlanetalRegion and Yakkoma. Personality: Adventurous Inventory: Lazer pistol, 4 rations of food.
1perrytheplatypus
#54149497Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:04 PM GMT

Admiral Ko~ As my suit activates, i wake up. I wonder what happened.. i notice that the ship is tilted sideways and the frigate took un-belivable damage. I signal for help, but it might take days to find me. I walk through long corridors and rooms, and i finnaly meet the exit. I climb out, holding my Quantom rifle in front of me. I put saftey off...
LittleMurph
#54149613Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:08 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Superfastalt
#54150673Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:45 PM GMT

As I wake up, I notice my ship is destroyed. As I gather herbs near I started, I see an Pack of an unknown bug-like white animal. I take out my pistol and protect my self.
ben4433
#54159867Saturday, September 03, 2011 3:57 PM GMT

The pain evrything hurt. As i try to stand up, i notice another one of my species.
1perrytheplatypus
#54161463Saturday, September 03, 2011 4:19 PM GMT

I see a large creature approuching, and i blast it with my Quantom rifle. It turns into pure atoms. ( disinigrated )
Superfastalt
#54169720Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:11 PM GMT

The Bug Insect attacks me. I dodge, but it grabs my herbs and eats it. It runs away.
Darksnake289
#54170717Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:24 PM GMT

CS Name:Snake(code name no one knows his real name) rpAge:18 Henti years Gender:M Bio:Is an average Henti without the fact he is the only one on his planet who can use violence so they sent him away beacuse he was different he was sent on a ship and away he soon later crashed into a black hole then he awoke... Spieces:Henti Appearence:Average Henti, Red hair(like everyone on his planet), Pale skin(not average) , Green eyes(average), 5,8 Language(s):Henti a sound of ssssings, He can learn languages fast he has something to learn from, english,Russian. Personality:Anger Issues, Greedy, Vengence, usually un-happy. Inventory:A razor blue knife made out of energy off his planet, A Green Sniper rifle which is powered by crystals that can reform them self over a long period of time, 20 crystals. ::EXTRA:: nahhh
Darksnake289
#54170899Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:27 PM GMT

My body burned it felt like I was being shot, Yet I don't know how I knew that I managed to lift my self up, and open my eyes just to find my knife was in my side so I jerked it out, I then pulled it out and covered the wound.
1perrytheplatypus
#54170987Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

I travel the sandy landscape, hoping to fine somebody.
Darksnake289
#54171563Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:37 PM GMT

I looked around and grabed my gun, and then found some supllies just enough to heal this wound so I heal it.
ben4433
#54218253Sunday, September 04, 2011 7:32 AM GMT

I run to the another book reading pig, but thats strange, i just cant get closer. He does not move, but i do. I just cant get closer.
ben4433
#54235816Sunday, September 04, 2011 5:15 PM GMT

After 20 minutes running, i was in a forest, and i could see the pig IN the tree. That was strange. I stopped running. After 5 minutes thinking i knew the answer. It was a verry hot day, so it could be nothing else exept a mirage. i runned all th way for nothing. P.S. i wont be able to post on this forum the next 3 days.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right