of     1   

tallpie
#54129015Saturday, September 03, 2011 1:48 AM GMT

Just wondering I'm attempting to make a ROBLOX movie and have you got Any tips i could use perhaps ides Maybe :D Thanks if you rread this Ps LOl I'm not using actors i'm using models
JohanSKrueger
#54130725Saturday, September 03, 2011 2:14 AM GMT

:D I feel special. Anyways, glad you ask sir. Here's a few tips I use to make movies: 1. When you have an idea, then when it turns into a story, and then when you want to make it into a movie, actually analize what you have to make this movie possible. Example 1 (Not possible): Tranformers Movie I need alot of actors, and a filmer and producer and an editing program. The story is alike but diferent. Sign Up Now! etc. Example 2 (Possible [Advance]): Revenge of the Survivors: 5 people have survive a masacre. They have become mentally ill and start to do the same thing that has been done to them. They all die, but their victims have been mentally damage, so they start doing it, showing how the cycle continues. Example 3 (Possible [Begginer]) Parodies of Games or Movies. Tip 2: I think it might be the most important, don't stop getting inspired, as you loose inspiration, you will become lazy and cancel the movie. When you make your first small work, advertise it, so you have people to see it. That way you feel that you haven't worked on a video for nothing. More tips coming soon...
tallpie
#54131979Saturday, September 03, 2011 2:34 AM GMT

of     1