of     1   

bacco17
#5450268Friday, February 06, 2009 2:29 AM GMT

Glitches or Lag. 1. Some lagg on places like 8 towers. (though over time they fixed!) 2. Wepons dont work sometimes, and they seem to glitch out sometimes when hitting someone or fireing randomly at other things besides humanoids. 3. Walls seem to glitch or floors will randomyly dissapear, Though they may not be anchored. 4. vechicals push forward when driven or flew in. Happens in normal Roblox aswell 5. people seem to jump around because of lagg. Good Things about Test and its places. 1. Less lag on most places 2. character somewhat loads faster 3. Better Head bar and homepage. 4. less fails in scripts. 5. less fails on computer where it will kick you out. Typeing review Overall i thoight it was a cool place to test and see whats coming up in the future like heads, faces, and possibley hair! Though new webpage is killer. Also they new home page is great also. Then the places dont lagg often. 8 Towers....... Great place to hang out at and have super fun, Admins did great job aswell. Then the vehicals lagg a little and jump when driven but it stops after a while. That is basiclly it! Will add more when i think of more things about test.
Zaafar
#5450404Friday, February 06, 2009 2:33 AM GMT

I found many of the same things, although some where things I hadn't heard of yet.
bacco17
#5450773Friday, February 06, 2009 2:47 AM GMT

Also a add is when it loggs out of test like when they shut it down and you go back in sometimes you are logged on and when you hit my roblox it will say site offline. Must be Glitch or something like a bug.

of     1