of     27   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

IcyBlu
#54846530Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:31 PM GMT

Yeah yeah yeah, it's overused, stop spamming. Yeah well, I don't care. I'm posting this, and you better deal with it. Enjoy! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Decades have passed, and overtime, the population of Pokemon has gone down. Mysteriously going missing, these pokemon were barely noticed gone. People carried on with there regular lives, every so often a pokemon of theirs disappearing. That all changed, when people began disappearing too. It caused havoc in the cities, and soon enough, no one remained in this land. Though pokemon still roamed, they were...changed. Some gained the ablity to...disappear. Others, moved quicker. The people though...very few chose to stay. When the humans who have disappeared returned, they also seemed different. Enhanced in power, you could say. Though, the main focus are the pokemon. Some have gone insane, and attack for no reason. The people who remain stand no chance of surving. You. You either remain, or are changed. Pokemon, or human. The choices you make help in your survival. RULES 1. No godmodding 2. No Ubering 3. What the admins and me say, goes 4. ‘It’s not is the rules’ is NOT an excuse 5. If you are declined, or banned from the thread, no complaining, because if you do it will be less likely we’ll let you back in, or rejoin 6. Three strikes and your out 7. Respect Admins 8. Respect other RPers 9. If you took the time to read this, put the number of this rule in the Number? space 10. No Mary-sues/ Gary-stues. 11. Killing IS allowed, just make sure you tell the RPer you will try to kill them 12. Legndaries, like Shamin, ARE aloud, but certain ones are not. 13. Only six non-admins may be Altered. 14. Have fun! --CS-- Pokemon Altered/Regular CS Name: Sp3cies: Gender: Level: (1-30 for non-admins; 1-60 for admins) Moves: Bio: (at least 3 sentences Number?: (I would hope you would know...) Appearence: You were altered how?: (Altered only) Personality: (Please, don't do a jumble of words. Actually sentences.) Other: Human altered/ Regular CS Name: Gender: @ge: Personality: Appearence: Altered how?: Number?: Bio: Other: Admins: Me TheDestroyer8918 Tmae3114 Sahanke Centauri07 ix3Candy cooldudeadam First two RPers who are non-admin to join -------------------------------------------------------------------- My CSs: Pokemon Altered/Regular CS Name: Moon Sp3cies: Zorua Gender: FM Level: 7 Moves: Shadow ball (TM), pursuit, tackle, leer Bio: Moon was an abandoned, and always has been by herself. She is currently alone, and has run into no other pokemon. Number?: 9 Appearence:(Also put if your appearence is different because of alterations.) She has silver and black accents instead of red; Her eyes are now bright violet. You were altered how?: (Altered only) She can dissolve into shadows. Personality: A bit persistent at times, and is usually by herself. She can be dark, but is usually nice. Human altered/ Regular CS Name: Lexi (Ah, the memories.) Gender: FM @ge: 15 Personality: She is usually nice, friendly, short-tempered; A bit dark at times. Appearence: She has dirty blonde hair that reaches her shoulders; Her eyes are right blue, and she usually wears a white tee, a black army jacket that just reaches above her hips, tattered skinny jeans, and black convereses. Altered how?: N/A Number?: 9 Bio: She is very close with her family, and when the havoc began, they left without her. She is now alone, and carefully looks at her surroundings. Other: N/A
IcyBlu
#54846740Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:34 PM GMT

Bumping, before I hurt someone :3
Sahanke
#54846833Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:36 PM GMT

Name:Vladamir Kosak Gender:Male @ge:15 Personality: All over the place Appearence:A 6' 11" man with a medium build and light white skin. He has a scar on the left of his face, going from the top left part of his eyebrow to his cheek. He has green eyes, short brown hair and medium thick eyebrows. He wears a white t-shirt, slighty torn camo pants and boots. Altered how?: He can control lightning. Number?:9 Bio:tbr :3 Other:I LIKE PIE!!!
IcyBlu
#54846942Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:38 PM GMT

auto accepted
mew400
#54846948Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:38 PM GMT

('Ello. Think I'll join. :3)
IcyBlu
#54846988Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:38 PM GMT

(:o Hello Mew!)
Tasoki
#54846998Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

At first I was like: D: Icy, what has happened to you. Then I was like: Pokemon that are like regular animals... Interesting. Name: Nothing... Yet. Sp3cies: Torchic Gender: Male Level: 5 Moves: Tackle Bio: He hasn't been alive long and isn't that strong. He's good at hiding during a fight and while be able to sneak away. He doesn't enjoy fighting, but when he knows he can't get away, he'll pop out, hit them then hide again. Number?: 155, I think. (Probably wrong, sorry.) Appearence: A normal Torchic with a scar shaped like a cresent moon on his right wing. His feathers are more red than orange. You were altered how?: N/A Personality: He's sort of a pacifist and usually wants to be alone. He doesn't talk much (Chirp, whatever.) Other:
IcyBlu
#54847128Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:41 PM GMT

(Number is wrong tux :3. I made this, because it randomly came to me. '>_> Nothing has happened either.)
Tasoki
#54847293Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:44 PM GMT

Do I need the number right?
IcyBlu
#54847541Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:47 PM GMT

Yes. Reread the rules. You would get it then tux.
Tasoki
#54847651Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:49 PM GMT

(Ah. Number: 9.)
IcyBlu
#54847751Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:50 PM GMT

(Accepted, admin. Only one more admin spot open.)
mew400
#54848063Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:55 PM GMT

(Shiny Shadow.) (I only associate GAP Shadow with... well GAP. Lol.) Name: Shadow Sp3cies: Eevee Gender: Male Level: 6 Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip and Helping Hand. Bio: He is mostly a loner, and hardly knows his family, and only with vague memories, if that. He appears to be much smaller than most Eevees, which often makes him appear much younger than others. He wonders alone, looking for family or something. Number?: Nine.............Thousand and one. (Lol... Overused joke. HOORAY) Appearence: Shiny basically. He wears a black scarf, and his fur appear to be naturally spiked. You were altered how?: N/A Personality: He is docile, normally calm, sad whenever he thinks about family... and can get pretty annoyed when his size is mentioned. Other: None. (...This is one of the most detailed CSes I've posted in a while... been too LAAZEH)
IcyBlu
#54848173Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:57 PM GMT

(Accepted. And nice xD)
mew400
#54848198Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:57 PM GMT

(Aweshum.)
TheDestroyer8918
#54848376Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:00 PM GMT

Name: Luke "Frost" Wilder Gender: Male @ge: 15 Personality: Dark, sarcastic, and strong. Hot headed, and doesn't think things through. Appearence: ...Yay T_T I hate these. Luke wears tribal pattern T-Shirts, has the Vapatra necklace, and wears fingerless gloves, with stones sewn into the knuckles and palms, making them pretty hard-hitting. He wears white shorts as well. Altered how?: Erm... Enhanced senses, I guess. He has far faster reflexes than a normal human, and even has a pre-flex, so he can foresee something BEFORE it happens or hits him. Number?: 9 =3= Bio: ...damn. TB(N)R please? DX I hate bios T_T Other: Cheeze... and it was hard to resist the darkness xD
IcyBlu
#54848462Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:01 PM GMT

autoaccepted
TheDestroyer8918
#54848624Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:04 PM GMT

(Wewt)
mew400
#54848729Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:06 PM GMT

(I haz theme for Shadow.)
IcyBlu
#54848766Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:06 PM GMT

(Enough people have joined, begin. and mew, admin. No more admins to this point.)
mew400
#54848827Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:07 PM GMT

(Dunno how to start really.) (And themez be 'Silent hill Promise piano.')
TheDestroyer8918
#54848835Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:07 PM GMT

(Okie. YEW START. Idk what to do ;-;)
Tasoki
#54849025Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:10 PM GMT

I sat inside the bush, hoping the Houdon (Or whatever it's called.) wouldn't find me. I had just stolen one berry, it's not like it'd starve.
IcyBlu
#54849045Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:11 PM GMT

(xD k. And cool mew.) Moon I wander toward an empty home. Those people...I shiver. Terrible. Lexi I wake up, and wander outside. Too silent here...
magma72
#54849096Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:11 PM GMT

Name: None yet (If I'm caught name me Spikes please. :D) Sp3cies: Riolu Gender: M Level: 5 Moves: Scratch and leer Bio: Born near Canalave town, ... always wanted to go on a boat. Somewhere in the middle of July, he snuck on to a small ship and hid. A few days later, the boat landed in Lilyport City and ... ran off somewhere in the city and made it home. Number?:9 Apperence: ... looks like a regular riolu in every way exept for a green wrist band that he found in the boat. You were altered how?: Isn't altered.. Personality: A spingy childish pokemon who has a strong interest in the water and everything about it, but alas ... can't swim. Other: Pretty sure I mentioned everything. :D

of     27   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right