of     58   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SigismundKydoimos
#55654719Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:04 PM GMT

On Planet Manchura, many things are happening. Including more species coming to play. Can Manchura hold all of these new species? Or will it be divided, and have to find their way to space? (Currently this is the Cave Man age, so don't expect to be traveling Universes yet. As the thread progresses, new technology will come, along with space travel. Right now, all species are restrained to Manchura, and as time progresses in the space age, new planets will come into play, along with different starships. But as I said before, it's restrained to Manchura, and in the Cave Man age. Special Thanks to Conman35 for the sheets.) -CHARACTER SHEET- Name: Gender: Personality: Appearence: Race: Position/Job; *Bio*: -RACE SHEET- Name: Physical Appearance: Personality: Sentience(Are they techologicially capable?) : Average life span(Max is 650 years until the Longevity Vaccine): Population(Cannot be over 500): *History*: -TRIBE SHEET- Name: Tribe Color: Capital(City name on the homeworld): Current Leader: Government System(i.e Democracy,Dictatorship,Republic,Monarchy): *Moral Alignment*(Good,evil,or neutral?): Money System(Gold, Silver etc. With a text value in dollars): *History*: -End Sheets-v General Rules. 1: Absolutely NO Ubering. If you uber, you will be ignored. 2:All other general RP rules apply, and Roblox rules apply. 3. Humans are not allowed. 4: There is a specific tech tree to follow. 5:Obey ThreadMods. ThreadMods:Blocky858 My Sheet -CHARACTER SHEET- Name:Jublok Gender: Male Starship(if any): N/A Personality: Strong, Ambitious, Troublesome, Furious Appearence: Black Leaves covering below the waist but above the knees with a crude wooden crown looking thing. Race: Rune Position/Job: Bounty Hunter *Bio*: A son of the first ever Rune. -PLANET SHEET- Planet Name: Manchura Atmospheric Density:Normal Tectonic Activity Level(Class range 1-8):1 Weather Patterns(None if no atmosphere):Normal Average Temperature(Farenheit):62F -RACE SHEET- Name: Rune Homeworld: Manchura Physical Appearance: Humanoid, Blue Skin Males, Green Skin Females, Nightvision Yellow Eyes, Long Retractable Claws, White, Dark Grey or Black colored hair with Males having beards later in life when the females don't. Personality:Varies Sentience(Are they techologicially capable?) : Yes (As Evolved as Cave men) Average life span(Max is 650 years until the Longevity Vaccine): 245 Population(Cannot be over 500): 50 *History*: Formed Years ago and have since evolved. They are born in a 3 foot tall soft green egg and then the egg splits in three when they have hatched. Two of them, the first two, hatched near by, they were both the opposite genders. Soon after, they stayed in that very position, along a long river. Then they had babies and the Rune species developed there. Soon after the population mounted 50 and here we are. -TRIBE SHEET- Name: Rune Tribe. Tribe Color: Really Red Capital(City name on the homeworld): Rune City Current Leader: King Exekeel and Queen Empras Government System(i.e Democracy,Dictatorship,Republic,Monarchy): Monarchy *Moral Alignment*(Good,evil,or neutral?): Neutral Money System(Gold, Silver etc. With a text value in dollars): Gold (100 $), Silver (50 $), Bronze (1 $) *History*: A newly formed Tribe living in the Western Wood Lands on Manchura.
SigismundKydoimos
#55655471Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:14 PM GMT

Jublok awakes from his small hut in Rune City. He goes outside to see the warm morning sun. A couple children ran by him with baskets ready to be filled will delicious fruit from the forests.
SigismundKydoimos
#55655756Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:18 PM GMT

He looks to their direction and sees the Fruit Collector's Hut a few hundred feet away, then he looked to his left and saw the shining view of the River of Asherk quite a ways away.
captainrex5056
#55655984Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:22 PM GMT

CHARACTER SHEET- Name:Zen Gender:M Personality:rational and smart, studious Appearence:blueish scales with some brown hair on head Race:Aqualian Position/Job;King *Bio*:N/A -RACE SHEET- Name:Aqualian Physical Appearance:they usually have blue scales and when full grown are usually 6'4 and have some hair on the head Personality:Rational and Studious and peace loving people Sentience(Are they techologicially capable?) :Yes Average life span(Max is 650 years until the Longevity Vaccine): they live on average 500 years, but if extremly healthy 550 years Population(Cannot be over 500):[this is the only civilized group of Aqualians, most are barbarians, but are still peaceful] 300 *History*:not recorded as they have just been formed recently -TRIBE SHEET- Name:Domain of Aqualia [mostly reffered to as simply Aqualia] Tribe Color:Royal Blue Capital(City name on the homeworld): Aqualia City Current Leader:Zen Government System(i.e Democracy,Dictatorship,Republic,Monarchy): Absoloute Monarchy *Moral Alignment*(Good,evil,or neutral?):Good Money System(Gold, Silver etc. With a text value in dollars): Gold, 1 gold coin= $1 [are usualy stones coated in gold to conserve the material] *History*: not recorded
SigismundKydoimos
#55656414Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

(Welcome to the thread. There is some things I would like for you to tell me, there are multiple places on Manchuria to be. There are a few, or more than a few, place's your tribe can be placed, here are a list: Northern Icelands, Northern Woodlands, Southern Icelands, Southern Woodlands, Eastern Coasts, Eastern Islands, Eastern Woodlands, Eastern Wetlands, Eastern Icelands, Western Coasts, Western Islands, Western Woodlands, Western Wetlands,and Western Icelands. Tell me so I can put you on the map.)
captainrex5056
#55656521Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:30 PM GMT

[i choose the western coasts]
SigismundKydoimos
#55656571Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:30 PM GMT

Jublok decides to go to the town market, deeper into Rune City. He passes by multiple huts to get there on the dirt road.
SigismundKydoimos
#55656838Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:34 PM GMT

(Alright. I'm almost finished with the map. If you could, accept my party invite so we can talk more freely. Also, would you like forests, mountains or anything of the like near you, or no?)
SigismundKydoimos
#55657110Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:38 PM GMT

Jublok get's to the Market Place and since he has no food yet, he decides to buy some. He has nearly 10 Bronze Coins to spend. And each fruit is a Bronze Coin. The same thing with a pound of meat. So he equally buys 5 Fruits and 5 Pounds of meat, then puts it in his basket, and returns home.
captainrex5056
#55657224Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:40 PM GMT

Zen wakes up in his capital hut and starts hearing rumors about strange people who live elsewhere
SigismundKydoimos
#55657714Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:48 PM GMT

Jublok happily eats one fruit and two pounds of meat for breakfast. He decides to dry the 3 fruit leaving one fresh. So after he eats his meal, he goes outside and hangs the fruit to dry them.
CastIron
#55657934Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:51 PM GMT

-RACE SHEET- Name: Octos Physical Appearance: Squid-like Humaniods Personality: Agressive, Intellgent Sentience(Are they techologicially capable?) : Yes Average life span(Max is 650 years until the Longevity Vaccine): 600 yrs Population(Cannot be over 500): 500 *History*: The Octos united once they mastered stone working -TRIBE SHEET- Name: Epiria Tribe Color: Red Capital(City name on the homeworld): Lunaria Current Leader: Brennus I Government System(i.e Democracy,Dictatorship,Republic,Monarchy): Republic *Moral Alignment*(Good,evil,or neutral?): Neutral Money System(Gold, Silver etc. With a text value in dollars): Copper = $1 *History*: The nation formed after the Octos mastered Archery.
SigismundKydoimos
#55658657Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:01 PM GMT

Jublok is bored, so he decides to make a bow. But he needs material's for it. So he tries to find a way to get money.
TheEpik3YearOld
#55658800Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:03 PM GMT

-CHARACTER SHEET- Name: Zemus (His parents are called Zemin and Jarmus.) Gender: Zemusians are crosses of male and female. Personality: Zemus is a farmer who, unlike most Zemusians, Just sits and looks after Zeeps. He won't often kill, or even halm you. Appearence: Purple skin, very muscular, green eyes, black hair, about 11ft tall. Race: Zemusian Position/Job; Zeep Farmer. *Bio*: Zemus was born into the Tomeransaconel tribe. -RACE SHEET- Name: Zemusian Physical Appearance: Humanoid purple creatures, very muscular, two eyes, one nose, one mouth, hair that comes out of the back of their heads, about 11ft tall. Personality: Zemusians are made for war. They never stop breeding, and 32 years of war and getting kids is good. They will not help, they will not make peace, and wont stop until they have all the land they can see and some Zeeps to farm. Sentience(Are they techologicially capable?) : yes Average life span(Max is 650 years until the Longevity Vaccine): 50 Population(Cannot be over 500): 368 *History*: Not recorded. -RACE SHEET- Name: Zeep Physical Appearance: A Zeep is a head on a pair of legs. They are about 1 foot tall, are covered in thick light brown hair (That Zemusians shave off to make a material called "Zeepus"), and have pale skin. Personality: A Zeep is almost mindless. They wander around saying "Zeep" and eating plants. Sentience(Are they techologicially capable?) : no Average life span(Max is 650 years until the Longevity Vaccine): 5 Population(Cannot be over 500): 489 *History*: These have always been being farmed by Zemusians. -TRIBE SHEET- Name: Tomeransaconel Tribe Color: Dark Green Capital(City name on the homeworld): Tomeransacia Current Leader: Tomeransac (Tom-er-an-sack) Government System: Democracy with lots of power. *Moral Alignment*(Good,evil,or neutral?): Neutral Money System: Money = Ground up metal, put in pottery coins. The pottery has symbles on it depending on how much metal is in it. The system goes: 10 Yanks = 1 Vont, 500 Yanks = 50 Vonts = 1 Zink. *History*: They killed all animals apart form Zemusians and Zeeps in the tribe once, but the time was not recorded.
CastIron
#55659127Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:08 PM GMT

Brennus I heads to meet the Scouts. They report they have found Large creatures that we could tame. The City is based around a central meeting hall, then a surrounding market, Houses, then Farms.
SigismundKydoimos
#55659200Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:09 PM GMT

(Greetings Epik. Tell me where would you like your tribe to be? See the list a few posts above.) (Also, Cast Iron, what would you like your Forest and Mountains to be called?)
CastIron
#55659447Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:13 PM GMT

(Mountains- Sinai Range Forest- Seran)
SigismundKydoimos
#55659752Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:17 PM GMT

Jublok, being a troublesome man, and being a secret criminal, steals a basket of fruit from the Fruit Collecting Hut(A Basket holds 15 Fruits/Pounds of meat), and sells it in the market place, getting 15 Bronze Coins. Then he buys a plank of wood, worth 5 Bronze Coins, then 5 sticks of wood, costing 5 Bronze Coins, then 5 Stone Tips, for also 5 Bronze Coins, and secretly steals a piece of string and a carving knife, then he races back to his hut and inside, gets to work on building a bow.
captainrex5056
#55659876Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:19 PM GMT

Aqualia sends explorers in canoes southbound eventually seeing huts in the distance and they approach them.
SigismundKydoimos
#55660210Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:24 PM GMT

The Woodlander's are able to cut down a lot of trees and clear a path for a dirt road to be built, and the King funds 5 Golden Coins into the project, which in turn, the Tribe conquers some more land. They discover another lake and such. Then the build the dirt road, along with some huts.
TheEpik3YearOld
#55660221Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:24 PM GMT

(Southern Woodlands)
SigismundKydoimos
#55660337Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:26 PM GMT

(Remember Captain, there is a land bridge in your way to my terrortory. You'll have to land, then continue on foot.
captainrex5056
#55660534Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:28 PM GMT

[I said they approach it] they land and continue to the unknown city
SigismundKydoimos
#55660570Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:29 PM GMT

(Epik, you want your forest to be named what? And also, I need to go. So I'll be back in about 15 minutes or so. Keep Rping!)
SigismundKydoimos
#55660602Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:29 PM GMT

(By the way, each block is worth a square mile)

of     58   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right