of     1   

mikeyman10ash
#55833991Tuesday, October 04, 2011 6:48 PM GMT

OK. The title is a bit misleading, but I wanted people to see this thread, so they know what the mods have been up to. I know what you're thinking, "HOw do YOU know what they're doing?" Well, let's just say Telamon keeps his status really active. And so noobs don't flame this, here's a suggestion. Uhh... Make a Rainbow Time Fedora? OK, back to my point. I've just recently found out that the mods are working on the trading system. The design is in the making. Guess what I just saw today, on Telamon's status. "Working on the 2012 ROBLOX Product Roadmap" Before you mods go on with all these ideas for 2012, why don't you finish up our 2-year overdue trading system? Working on the design? I mean really, I thought they'd AT LEAST have the design done. Before you go ON AND ON AND ON, get this stuff that you've STARTED this year. Once you start something, you usually have to finish it. I'm not forcing you into finishing the trading system, but next year is still a few months away? Can't the Product Roadmap wait until November or something? People are STILL asking for trading systems, and you're making it. But NOW, you're just getting thrown off track by all these NEW ideas coming in. Just because of that, I don't think the mods should really go through with any new ideas until the trading system is at least 1/4 done. I'm in no hurry, but other people are really getting angry. TL;DR Finish part of the trading system before you do any new ideas. Support or no support? Trolls will be ignored. Or do you epically support?
KillerDollAlex
#55834724Tuesday, October 04, 2011 7:06 PM GMT

OverSuggested... They are making it... Telamon is not the Mod in Charge of making the TS...
mikeyman10ash
#55838414Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:12 PM GMT

He's the one who said they were getting it done. NOW he says that they're working on their products for next year.

of     1