of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57589219Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:27 PM GMT

Prepare for a long post explaining every single last bug/glitch/shortcoming that I have found. ===Website Issues=== ==Forums== Okay, let's be honest, you've had the same forums for five years, and the best part is, these are the prepackaged forums. There are countless issues, but I'll just go over the main ones. -Floodcheck, the floodcheck is horribly broken, for some people it's 15 seconds, but for others is as long as a minute sometimes. -Forum Search, the thing that we use to try and find out previous posts? It's broken. -Filter, HA I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING SO PATHETIC THAT ACTUALLY TRIES TO CALL ITSELF A FILTER. The filter can be bypassed so easily that it isn't even funny. It's time to get a new forum, why don't we use the same software you use on Iron­Noob? Then it will even have built in support for siggys. ==Main Site== Okay, so the site itself is pretty good except for a few but very crucial things, I'm no public relations person, but I think that you should try to make the site appear as professional as possible so that people will actually buy your products. -Spelling and grammar issues, it's as if you don't even know what spellcheck is... three out of every four banners has a spelling/grammar error, for the longest time you had the error page say "please contact COSTUMER service" I mean, COME ON spellcheck isn't that hard. I can let the spelling/grammar on hats pass, but ONLY because I'm HOPING that you did it on purpose for effect. -Color and Design issues, sometimes when a page is stretched, text sometimes appears on the background which is a color that makes the text nearly impossible to read. -People Search, I DON'T EVEN SHOW UP IN THE PEOPLE SEARCH, HOW IS THAT PROFESSIONAL THAT I CAN'T EVEN FIND MY OWN ACCOUNT? Plus when you search for somebody, they don't always show up first, even when you searched exactly for their name. -Catalog, you added "genres" but you never added a way to search the catalog for these genres. So basically the catalog needs an overhaul. -Buying items, you never patched the glitch where you can change the price of items at the very second between when "confirm you wanna buy this" and "you bought this" and the player gets charged the new price. -The new group page, OBCers have a tough time finding their groups since they can only view five at a time. What was wrong with the old system? -Friends page, you really need to add a way to search your friends like you can search for people/items. -Player Inventory, some players (like ROBLOX) have thousands of items, it's hard to look through somebodys items one page at a time, you really need to add a search feature to look at what items people own. -On ROBLOX 1.0 theme, the status bar with the tix/bux/FRs/PMs is all glitchy, infact, I PMed Sorcus about this, and it was never fixed. (Proof:http://www.roblox.com/4sorcus-item?id=64973844) =Character Page= The character page is so full of holes it isn't even funny anymore. And it also gets its own section because that's how much I want it fixed. I am happy to say that you fixed the choose color part, where it used to appear UNDER the worn items, thanks for fixing that. -ADD A SEARCH BAR, I have 109 pages of hats, do you know how hard it is to find my hats? Not having a search bar was fine when we only had 200 hats in the catalog, but you are nearing three thousand hats, so it's time to adjust the rest of the site to keep up with that. Overall, maybe you should make a prettier interface for the character page, perhaps something made in Flash, or if you're feeling risque, you can make it all with Javascript (open up the API so we can make extensions to it for our purposes) ===Ingame Issues=== Okay, I understand that ROBLOX is still in development, so I'm only gonna talk about things that have been around for longer than a year(AMPLE time to have been fixed). I'm not even gonna address exploits because ROBLOX is full of people who are smarter than the admins so exploits will never be fixed. =Incomplete Objects= -SpecialMesh.Offset, this has been broken since BEFORE I joined FOUR years ago. There is a Vector3 value in the SpecialMesh object that is supposed to allow us to move the mesh without moving the brick, I don't understand why it's still broken, it seems so trivial to fix. And if you never intended for it to be there, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST REMOVE IT? IT'S JUST WASTING SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA FIX IT! -[Any Gui Object].BorderPixelSize, broken since Guis came out. There is an option that is supposed to let us choose how big the border on a Gui object is, I don't understand why you never fixed/finished this. -Geometry, it's been in Studio for atleast two years. I have no idea what this is supposed to be, but it was rumored that it would let us create irregularly shaped bricks, it would have been so useful, why did you stop working on it? -The Animation objects, this has been in Studio for atleast a year. xLEGOx made a place that was able to use it to create custom animations. Why didn't ROBLOX ever finish it, and then make documentation for it's users? =Glitches= There are just a few glitches that I believe need to be fixed... -Transparency-Texture glitch, there is a glitch that has been around as long as I can remember where sometimes when you look at a decal/texture THROUGH a semi transparent brick, the decal/texture will appear OVER the brick, even though it's behin the brick in space. It's some sort of layering issue. ===Other=== Here is everything that deserves it's own section. -Moderation, let's be honest, your moderation system is severely lacking... Not only do people constantly break the rules without getting punished, such as scamming/exploiting, but it takes longer than 30 minutes sometimes for images to get approved. I understand that the admins are busy, but then why don't you hire people SPECIFICALLY for moderating? -Customer Service, I almost wanted to just say "Customer Service" because I think there's no illusion as to how horrible it is, you have a freaking canned response to your emails. And with the horrible moderation system, it's hard to get unpunished when you actually deserve to not be punished. Please hire more customer service agents. Date: 11/6/2011 Okay, that's all that I have come across, if you have any issues, please tell me and I'll add them to the list for later. tl;dr: Haha, read it, it's a good read.
BirdsCanFly
#57589392Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:30 PM GMT

MrRetextureGuy
Top 100 Poster
#57589406Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:31 PM GMT

This.
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57589418Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:31 PM GMT

And remember, this is just the stuff that I have directly been affected by. ~Monica
ArcticT
#57589426Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:31 PM GMT

It's so long... I just... dies* --- I used to be really modest, I worked on it and now I'm perfect! ---
Axmirza2
#57589478Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:32 PM GMT

Stupid telamon -Axm2 @Axmirza2
faIaf
#57589484Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:32 PM GMT

yeh so i support it
Mazzyandmilk
#57589555Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:34 PM GMT

This.
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57589662Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:36 PM GMT

Please bring to my attention any other things that should be added. ~Monica
BirdsCanFly
#57589701Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:37 PM GMT

a logout button that is easier to find
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57589931Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:41 PM GMT

Added ~Monica
mongoose111
#57589986Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:42 PM GMT

Mustyoshi, as long as you're around, there will always be unsolved glitches.
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57590081Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:44 PM GMT

Is it because I find them? ~Monica
mongoose111
#57590111Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:45 PM GMT

yes
bluepotty9
#57590153Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:45 PM GMT

The purpose of the ROBUX glitch is probably to make nbc/bc/tbcers sad cause they have less robux it looks like. "Get OBC today!" ~http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=56609813~
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57590158Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:45 PM GMT

Then it's a truth I'll have to live with. ~Monica
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57590190Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:46 PM GMT

@blue What robux glitch? ~Monica
isuper67
#57590273Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:47 PM GMT

LETS GO MUSTY LETS GO *CLAP CLAP* LETS GO MUSTY LETS GO *CLAP CLAP*
pajke
#57590409Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:51 PM GMT

i love this
anna1223
#57590562Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:54 PM GMT

Lol i sort of argree but i dont really get your point?
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57590821Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:00 PM GMT

@anna My point is, fix all these before adding new stuff that's already half broken. ~Monica
bluepotty9
#57590954Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:03 PM GMT

The one where the Robux symbol is on top of the amount you have. I guess you could switch to a different theme, but it looks like you have 2 robux instead of the 200 you could have. ~http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=56609813~
Drixus
#57590978Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:03 PM GMT

You should try that except with a little more juice. ~Drixus
bibbs123
#57591085Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:05 PM GMT

Totally agree with you. -It's not a victory until you have feasted upon their kidney.
mustyoshi
Top 50 Poster
#57591193Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:08 PM GMT

:D ~Monica

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right