pokemaniacX
#5953181Saturday, February 28, 2009 12:06 AM GMT

darn stupid double post
Aegirine
#5974577Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:04 PM GMT

Tiny egg of growing It starts off tiny, but when you click it it grows. You need to do this to get the next egg. Giant egg of shrinking You can only get this when the Tiny egg of growing is at full size. It's a giant egg, to get it you have to jump on top of it. When it's clicked, it shrinks so you can jump on it. Easy egg of noobiness It falls on your head as soon as you spawn, and cracks on your head. Floating egg of sandtrap Coloured like the 'easter egg/da vinci code egg' on sandtrap (search it on youtube), this can only be obtained by plane. Lazor egg of shoopiness In a little narrow cave that lets you only just fit into, as soon as you go into the cavern you have 5 seconds to touch it, accompanied by an 'IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR', then it kills you. :D Coded egg of passwords Kind of special, and would be IMPOSSIBLY hard to make, it's locked in a safe which opens for you when you say /[your password here]. Naturally the message changes to something like FLURB ASDF GHSDJK or some randomly generated gibberish. Only ones I could think of.
TMXGold
#5974734Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:09 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
darthpoopy54
#5974773Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:10 PM GMT

phyco egg of boom it balefires you every 10 seconds and runs around
pokemaniacX
#5976138Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:57 PM GMT

Alot of people that thought of a flying egg...this means ROBLOX is definetely gonna make a flying egg this easter on ROBLOX.
ThePunisher14000
#5976219Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:00 PM GMT

Idiotic Egg of Idiots - it does random and stupid tsuff.
Ryoshka
#5976336Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:05 PM GMT

Quote: I thought of one. Black Egg of Ninja Powers- Dissapears and reappears in different places until someone gets it. thats the blinking egg of relocation
lvlone
#5978116Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:10 PM GMT

Part of my eggs ___________________________________________________________________________ Sand Egg Of Tomb. When Touched You Get Teleported To A Area Where Theres A mummy on top. The Egg Is In there! Sand Pop Out of A hole. And the rickroll music comes on. when to the top the mummy is there! Press a hidden button Before you get squished! then the egg will run out. then lay on the floor and beacome wrapped in toilet paper and act like a mummy. SHOW HIM WHO"S BOSS! Use The Punch Tool you Got And Untill his HP gets to 0 You Get This Egg.
Aegirine
#5981479Saturday, February 28, 2009 9:49 PM GMT

God egg of creation Creates trees and humanoids everywhere when you get near to it, and the humanoids have chainsaws. Lol. Tycoon egg of entrepeneurs Appears only in places with a tycoon script in.
eddie123456
#5982618Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:23 PM GMT

When is Easter
tuaja
#5983720Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:00 PM GMT

Awful Egg Of Hijack When You Touch it,It says:lololololololololo nao u cant talk so you fail lolololololo And then,you cant talk/catch it until someone says ur name.then when you say:Bacon in the soap! it says: OMGOMG!You can talk!ok! take me!
robolime
#5984509Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:23 PM GMT

Copying egg of clone Appearence: White with red spots on it. how to get it: if you go near it it will create 4 clones of itself and mix itself up with them, touch the right one to get it, if you get the wrong one 5 more are created, if you get it wrong one again, they all explode.
michaelh0042
#5984694Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:27 PM GMT

the egg of stupidity
pokemaniacX
#5984765Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:29 PM GMT

I just came up with another egg myself. The egg of Yoshi. This egg is white with green spots, and once it falls on the ground a baby yoshi appears at a random area of the map. Find the baby yoshi and then the egg be pick-upable
lexperiments
#5984858Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:32 PM GMT

Yoshi rules =D
pokemaniacX
#6000458Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:45 PM GMT

There could also be mystery eggs and if you pick one up you get one of the eggs from last easter.
pokemaniacX
#6000480Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:47 PM GMT

The mystery eggs would be black and have question marks on them, of course.
Lolt64
#6000612Sunday, March 01, 2009 1:00 PM GMT

Camera Egg of Photos This egg's design is a bunch of cameras on it. When touched, it says, "LET MEH TAKE UR PIKCHURE!". Say, "No!" to receive the egg. I hate Egg Creators Block... >.<
pokemaniacX
#6000781Sunday, March 01, 2009 1:12 PM GMT

lol this post has 777 views but it will be more now :(
lexperiments
#6000850Sunday, March 01, 2009 1:16 PM GMT

Lost Egg of Adventures This Egg will create a forest when touched. The trees are SO close, there's only a 1-square pathway in between all of them. The Egg is lost somewhere in the forest. Find it, and it will say, " THANK YOU FOR RESCUEING ME!" Then go in your inventory.
AWSmith10
#6009574Sunday, March 01, 2009 6:14 PM GMT

I have one: Flying Egg of Pilots It morphs into a plane and flys around the map. It will land every 300 seconds. Sit in the pilot seat to get it.
Caterator478
#6013687Sunday, March 01, 2009 8:23 PM GMT

@DragonOfTime: Those are still good ideas. Spinning Egg of Tops: Rotates at high speed and moves around. If you touch it, 20% chance it will kill you. Otherwise it's yours. Superjump Egg of Up-up-and-away: It flies upwards when spawned. Appears at a random place on the floor and restarts going up after it gets too high. -=-=- If they take the eggs I am making, the people will need to make egg getting places with roofs.
Caterator478
#6014197Sunday, March 01, 2009 8:38 PM GMT

I got more ideas. Darn, no edit button! Invisibility Egg of the Unseen: Ok, this is taking a huge step up from the Invisible Egg of Shadows. You can't ever see it. T_T Clone Egg of Catched: It duplicates itself. To get it, collect all of the eggs. Different from those other cloning eggs so. Idiotic Egg of Glitched: Really buggy egg. It sometimes randomly calls different commands, messing up the place sometimes =( It also floats. It has an unlocked two wide "torso shaped" armor piece ( those kinds that let you glitch fly), you pust copy it on and put a copy of it on yourself so ouy fly up to catch it ( it regens ). Too bad if you're not in a building place! Rotten Egg of Poison: Leaves poison near it. Touch the poison and DIE. It and the posion vanish when you just touch the egg first and collect it. Speedy Egg of Racing: It sits there. Touch it and it'll ask you if you want to race it. Go away and it'll say,"Sore loser!". Hit it twice more and it'll say,"I'll beat you!" Then it'll teleport you and itself to one part of the place. It'll set a winner flag somewhere that only you can see (not interupt other players gaming!) and you gotta beat the egg there. If you lose, it says,"Too bad. Try again next time!". Win, and it'll say,"You're too good!" and it will be added to inventory. Loud Egg of Speakerbreaking: Seriously, DON'T DO THIS. It emits a huge amount of noisy annoying sounds at massive pitches. Otherwise just get it. Assassain Egg of Missions: you gotta kill someone it tells you to that is in the place If that person leaves, it changes who you have to kill. =P Self-Kill Egg of Die It bounces to fall off. Feel free to use the correct word of self-destructing if it would be appropiate, staff. Pinata Egg of Bashing: It gives you a stick on touching. Now attack it until it breaks and its yours.
lexperiments
#6014836Sunday, March 01, 2009 8:56 PM GMT

=D BUILDERMAN REPLIED TO MAH MESSAGE TO HIM 'BOUT THIS THREAD! HE'S SEEN IT!! =D =D =D =O =D: Wrong emotion, =O. =O: Oh. =D
NinjaKirby
#6017177Sunday, March 01, 2009 9:52 PM GMT

Invisible egg of reflections: It is visible at first, but on touch, it teleports you into a spawned room with several mirrors that reflect each other. You must look into the mirrors closely, and it's only visible in one mirror. Also, you can't cheat with the mouse. Your REFLECTION touches the egg, and it teleports into the area you're in.