chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

pengauj1
#58108955Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:01 AM GMT

Levenov I sit in my small qaurters and sip some tea. My men have never lefct the home land, and fighting in different terrain will be difficult. But, folr the sake of the Empiure, we needed to prevale.
supercommander
#58109385Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:07 AM GMT

Colonel Krekor of the 3rd Ground Division walked through the snow, followed closely by his soldiers. Some were mounted atop Ikorol, or "Snow Striders". They were tall, furry beasts with six long legs and four eyes (two eyes on either side of the head). Some held leashes, which were attached to Ikris, small dog-like creatures. They were on a routine patrol near the entrance to Tokris.
gamer325
#58110174Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:20 AM GMT

Name: Balam Muran A.ge: 28 Gender: Male Appearance: Engineering oculus over his right eye. (used to fix vehicles and other sensitive machinery) He stands 6'4 and his coat colour is grey (Looks white. True white horses are rare, and many who are not familiar with them think they are white.). His eyes are brown. He has working pants, a leather engineer's apron, and a half-goggle for his left eye. Race: Piram. Items: A spanner! (0101010l scifi reference) Weapons: A large-bored pistol. {Role/Rank}: Aircraft engineer for the 18th Aerial (Group of aircraft around 50 planes in size; the number corresponds to the number of squadrons within.), attached to 13th squadron. Bio: Born. Studied Aerial Engineering (like a lot of people in his country do nowadays. {Other}: He soon wishes to be promoted to a pilot . =Race Sheet= Name: Piram Appearance: Anthro Mustang Horses, to say the least. They average 5'11-6'1, and they have about the same genetic variety as regular horses. Average Lifespan: 95 years Intelligence: Slightly more than people. {History}: Evolved. Formed sentience, after several wars they figured out better ways to wage war, then found it a rather wasteful waste.. of time. They got better and formed Ralasei (and some rival nations) {Other}: They have a sense of humor, but are not quick of wit. =Nation Sheet= Name: Ralasei Government System: Communist democracy Capital: Celanalai Current Leader: Airam Turam Leading Race(s): Piram only (lol) Location: A large portion of southern West Cetas. {History}: After several feudal conflicts and whatnot, the Piram got (mostly) together into Ralasei. {Other}: They are avid inventors and engineers. Their aircraft are better than others, but their ships suck.
halfdragonking
#58114456Thursday, November 17, 2011 3:27 AM GMT

(oh sorry forgot it was ww1 not ww2. i will change to the whole NW quarter of it) how long will it take to start making planes?and we are going to focus on defences and the air. also, what materials do i have around me? I send a small scouting party to see what is on East Cetas.
pengauj1
#58134482Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:07 PM GMT

(it depends on what kind of air craft. But you will have to start out with biplanes.) I wait near the docks, were my legion was already gathering for the ceremony celebrating our first fleet. This would be a glorious day in our history. But then I fell into dispair, whatever races we meet we would attack and burn.
pengauj1
#58142161Friday, November 18, 2011 12:09 AM GMT

(Wait, do we all have different langauges? If we do, mines is a mix of Celtic, Latin, and French.)
pengauj1
#58251200Sunday, November 20, 2011 1:51 AM GMT

(bump)
pengauj1
#58506417Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:54 PM GMT

Bump

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2