of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Athenafan11
#58164731Friday, November 18, 2011 4:02 PM GMT

Our intoxicating howls can be heard from miles away. The moon is our greatest friend, yet our most feared enemy. We are a breed that not many even knew existed. We our the Lycanthrope. We our Werewolves. ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Our paws beat rhythmically on the undergrowth of the forest, a brilliant full moon shining overhead. The rest of the wolves were ahead of me, their lean shapes causing shadows in the light. I put on a burst of speed until I am beside them again, but an edge of worry hit me when I remembered what our pack leader told us; "Humans. They are planning on taking out the species once and for all. I know you all won't believe this, being as humans are weak, and selfish. But they will take us out one by one, capturing us when we are alone, or weak." Her leader's gruff voice rang out in her head, though she shook it off. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about her pack leader, being that he had been missing for the last few days... ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Story- You our one of the werewolves of the pack, you don't even have a clue about your leader's disappearance. Yet. Though you live like a human most of the time, only being allowed to show your true self on full moons. There is a group of humans called 'The Hunters' that well, hunt our breed ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Rules- 1- Please try not to cuss, but if you do, please star it out. 2- Rom.ance is allowed, but PG-13 please! 3- I like to understand things, so please use proper grammar. You can have typos, but not a whole sentence of typos. 4- Use common sense please! If you go attack some humans you are most likely gonna end up out of the pack or dead. 5- Be kind out of roleplay! 6- Put 'Moon' if you read these! 7- No Godmodding! 8- HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING! ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Werewolf CS- RP Name: Gender: Human Appearance: (What you look like as a human; Eye color, hair, ETC) Wolf Appearance: (What you look like as a wolf; Fur color, Eye color, scars, ETC) Personality: (Are you sarcastic? Kind? Mean? Cruel? ETC) Strengthes: (What you good at, like climbing trees or such.) Weaknesses: (What you are bad at, like can't swim or ETC) Past: (How did you become a Werewolf? Bitten? DNA Change? Born a werewolf) Bio: (Your history, fami.ly, and ETC) Other: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Human CS- RP Name: Gen.der: Description: (What your character looks like; Hair color, eyes, ETC) Personality: (Is your character rude? Sarcastic? Kind? ETC) Strengthes: (What is your character good at?) Weaknesses: (What is your character bad at?) Bio: (Your history, fami.ly, and ETC) Other: _______________________________________________________________________
Darkian2
#58164991Friday, November 18, 2011 4:19 PM GMT

(we our werewolves. what.) :B
Athenafan11
#58165404Friday, November 18, 2011 4:39 PM GMT

RP Name: Sophia Ryde Gender: F Human Appearance: Sophia Ryde is pretty, but she tries her best to downplay her appearance. You'll mostly see Sophia in worn jeans and T-shirts. Sophia's eyes are a deep sea green color, with traces of gold and brown swirls. Her hair is a darker blonde color, it has red, black, and brown highlights swirling through it. Sophia is 5'8 in height. Wolf Appearance: Sophia is lean, and muscular in her wolf form, and not much different from her human form. Her eyes are the same sea green color, and her fur is speckled with black, red, brown, and white spots. There is a recent scar down her hindquarters, and another on her chest from battles she has fought in. Personality: Sophia Ryde hides her blunt and straightforward self with sarcasm and wit. Though if you are a jer.k to her, she would probably tell you upfront. Strengthes: Speed. Weaknesses: Her small size. Past: Sophia was bitten when she was 16, but that is all she says about it. Bio: Sophia has, or had a good family of two brothers that took care of her since she was two. Other:
Oregna
#58165429Friday, November 18, 2011 4:41 PM GMT

Get rid of this RP. NOW.
Athenafan11
#58165455Friday, November 18, 2011 4:42 PM GMT

(Darn, messed that up. XD Our is supposed to be an are. Sorry!)
Athenafan11
#58165468Friday, November 18, 2011 4:42 PM GMT

[Wow, a few typos. Sorry 'bout those!]
Athenafan11
#58165704Friday, November 18, 2011 4:54 PM GMT

[Thanks for the comment Oregno :) I will make sure this RP never goes down. ]
NDaisy101
#58167748Friday, November 18, 2011 6:30 PM GMT

(Joining. :D)
Athenafan11
#58167905Friday, November 18, 2011 6:37 PM GMT

[Cool!]
NDaisy101
#58167949Friday, November 18, 2011 6:39 PM GMT

RP Name: Niki Lar Gender: F Human Appearance: A big boned girl, she stands at 5'9, and is well built. Her eyes are silver, with specks of blue in the light. Her skin is fair, and her hair black, but with a very odd red hue. Wolf Appearance: She is also big boned and large for a female. Her eyes however, change to a shocking green. Her fur is also black, with the same red hue. Personality: Sarcastic. Very. Sarcastic. If you are a friend of her's, then you'd know, she does not like playing nice. Strengths: Escaping Weaknesses: Her reddish hue alerts enemies of where she is. Past: Bitten at the age of 18. Bio: N/A Other: N/A
Athenafan11
#58168232Friday, November 18, 2011 6:51 PM GMT

[Thank-you for joining!]
NDaisy101
#58168269Friday, November 18, 2011 6:52 PM GMT

(No prob! Start? :D)
Athenafan11
#58168430Friday, November 18, 2011 6:59 PM GMT

[Sure!] Sophia took a deep breath and walked outside of her mother's sky-blue house. A slight breeze hit her the moment she walked outside, and she tied her blonde hair back in a pony-tail absently while she started walking down the driveway of the house.
NDaisy101
#58172959Friday, November 18, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

Niki I sat on the curb right in front of my house, watching another girl exit her house.
Athenafan11
#58173118Friday, November 18, 2011 9:03 PM GMT

(I am at a loss for what the characters should do.)
banshee7
#58173612Friday, November 18, 2011 9:12 PM GMT

(Misleading title)
Athenafan11
#58173673Friday, November 18, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

[How is it misleading?]
NDaisy101
#58173753Friday, November 18, 2011 9:15 PM GMT

(Uh... How about... Making friends?)
banshee7
#58173776Friday, November 18, 2011 9:16 PM GMT

(Because 55% of RP will think this is a sci-fi RP that takes place on the moon. And alot of those people don't like Werewolf RPs.)
NDaisy101
#58173831Friday, November 18, 2011 9:17 PM GMT

(Banshee, not to be rude, but please. Go away and leave this RP in peace if you aer not going to join. Besides, she's new.)
Athenafan11
#58173903Friday, November 18, 2011 9:19 PM GMT

(...Okay... Well at least 45% of people will think its a werewolf rp.) Sophia She started walking over to the other girl, her brown and black shoulder bag bumping against her hip.
TaiWolf1234
#58174121Friday, November 18, 2011 9:23 PM GMT

(@Banshee, Labeling the RP as 'Moon' doesn't emmediately categorize it as a sci-fi RP. The title is not misleading. Besides, will it hurt you to read the plot to see if it's suitable for you? If it's not, you simply leave the thread.)
banshee7
#58174149Friday, November 18, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

(I always end up bursting out laughing when simple constructive critisism, which some people spend hours posting threads to ask for (Along with originality), i veiwed as something so hostile.) (And why does everyone always think that because of a simple comment, that I'm gonna hang around the thread for hours saying the same things. Do I have to post a thread about this?)
TaiWolf1234
#58174242Friday, November 18, 2011 9:26 PM GMT

(@Banshee, The title is fine as it is. Nobody's viewing your post as a 'hostile' statement. I'm just correcting your errors.)
Athenafan11
#58174262Friday, November 18, 2011 9:26 PM GMT

[Hey, I thought there was nothing worng with your constructive critisim, and everyone thinks that probably because whenever people start posting there thread and don't join, they are usually trolls.]

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right