of     1   

pipi345
#58346367Monday, November 21, 2011 10:23 PM GMT

My Favorite song would be -Secrets by OneRepublic. Of course, you can NEVER narrow it down to one... Unless you hate music :o. I like a lot of music..Too many to name -Good Life, OneRepublic -Skyscraper, Demi Lovato -All This Time, OneRepublic -Super Bass, NickiMinaj (Don't listen to it, young children.) Etc etc. I really love a lot of One Republic. Fave bands/ artists -Pink -OneRepublic -DemiLovato -SelenaGomez -Script -Maroon5 -LMFAO What about you guys?
swish55
#58348015Monday, November 21, 2011 10:49 PM GMT

Well. My favorite bands and/or singers are: -Kayne West -FFDP -A7X -Three Days Grace -Skillet -Theory of a Dead Man -Young Money -Shine Down -Eminem -Katty Perry -Adele -LMAFO -Tio Cruz -lil Wayne -And much more I have many favorite Songs...
skunkycat
#58365556Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:56 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
durmiente
#58366813Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:14 AM GMT

My taste for Music is very extence.....And im too lazy to type them all here.
Regi8402
#58369178Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:57 AM GMT

Favorite bands, in order. If two are numbered the same, I like them equally. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Nirvana 1. Metallica 2. Megadeth 3. Pantera 4. Slipknot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Favorite songs. I'm not putting them in order, because this list is gonna be BIG. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nirvana - Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam (Vaselines cover) Nirvana - All Apologies Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana - Come As You Are Nirvana - You Know You're Right Nirvana - Drain You Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night? Nirvana - In Bloom Nirvana - On A Plain Nirvana - Even In His Youth Metallica - Orion Metallica - Call of Ktulu Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) Metallica - Dyer's Eve Metallica - One Metallica - Fade To Black Metallica - Whiplash Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls Metallica - Seek And Destroy Pantera - Cemetery Gates Pantera - Cowboys From Hell Pantera - Walk Pantera - I'm Broken Pantera - Cemetery Gates (Yes, I DID put this on the list for a second time.) Slipknot - Spit It Out Slipknot - Wait And Bleed Slipknot - All Hope Is Gone Slipknot - I Am Hated Slipknot - Opium Of The People
raj1966
#198081407Thursday, September 08, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

@regi I like all of those bands :D But I like Iron Maiden and Motorhead too. Not to mention Black Sabbath
OMGITSTWIZZY
#198082659Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:06 PM GMT

"1. Nirvana 1. Metallica 2. Megadeth 3. Pantera 4. Slipknot" jr. high was fun
DoodlePurgatory
#198085228Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

The Serpentine Offering by Dimmu Borgir

of     1