of     1   

furblox560
#58400630Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:45 PM GMT

The story is that a kid named Robie with his sidekick Bouncer has to defeat another kid named Harr-I-Son with his sidekick Hopper... Since theres more Villians Heroes and Citizens in my story, I will break all the characters down into seperate episode... Portfolios - Heroes - Robie - A random kid... He is bald with bright orange skin and a yellow shirt and purple pants... Bouncer - Robie's Loyal Bouncee... For more information on Bouncee look up my Bongo Model... Citizens - Famine - Some random citizen used... He plays in a band with Duncan and Toilet Man called "The 3 Needances"... As his name says, he is always hungry... Toilet Man - As his name says He is Toilet + Man! One of his hands has a dent... Duncan - His hair is unknown, but i know its black... He always throws up... Robbina - Robie's Older Sister... The only difference is Robbina has hair... Dobie - Robie's Younger Sister... She has only one hairstring which is in a curl... Boxie - A Box... Supplies Bombpro his bombs! Bombpro - Some random newbie... His hair is a bomb fuse thats similar to Dobie's! Villians - Fire Guy - He is some random bad guy who is also orange skinned... His body is on fire, and he wears a fire cap and bloxxadore domino mask... Vaccuuminator - He is some robot who vaccuums stuff with his breath... Black and white camo pants, with homade robot shirt... He also has a green beret and wanwood antlers... Hopper - Bouncer with one difference: His red eyes are actually red contact lenses... Harr-I-Son - He is some noob with a brick stuck through his head... Its unknown how he got that brick... It IS known in a later episode that The 3 Needances are his Favorite Band... Sussie - Some kind of witch who uses powers similar to 1x1x1x1... Woofbot - A gray Robloxaville puppy with crimson laser vision face... Rockethead - An aerial robot with a robot head and some rocket attached to the bottom... It acts like a torso and that fire/smoke is the movement... His straight hair is like an arm... Bouncist - A robot Bouncee with Crimson Laser Eyes Face... It is revealed hes a religious robot... Mean Old Lady - Deriven from a lady in my school, she is white skinned with cloudlike hair... 1x1x1x1 - Some guy who can use psychic powers and can hack into anything... Food Theif - Using Robie's LifeSeperator 3000, this was created from Billy... As his name suggests, he steals food, so expensive stuff are safe... God Furblox - He looks like a citizen with a miners cap, but dont feed him a burger! He grows into a giant monster! His name is more like Godzilla than greek god... Robaddo - Once Again, Robie used lifeseparator and made up robaddo... A robie with spiky hair... Robaddina - Robie's Sister... Her hair is like a genie's but watch out! any wishes she makes does the opposite! So wish for the opposite to make it a good wish... Seems like so much, but both heroes are in every episode... On one basis, Bouncer appears later in "Where's Bouncer" an episode!
furblox560
#58452231Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:50 PM GMT

- New Villians - Meteorologing - Can control Meteors Knobody - A big spoon with knife-like razors... MegaBaby - God Furblox's Little sister, Grows bigger on fed pizza... Robody - Robaddo's cousin... Can turn invisible... Hackster - Has every criminal's power... - Attacks - Every day i will explain attacks of 5 villians... Fire Guy: Roast Flamethrower Body Heat Razor Mask Scald Flare Vaccuuminator: Vaccuum Breath ReverseBreath VaccuumCut AntlerStabber Tickle Harr-I-Son: BrickHammer Selfdestruct Copy Fling Cartwheel HandMagic God Furblox, MegaBaby: Overgrow Swallow Spit out Stockpile Meterologing: Draco Meteor Rock Smash Rollout Bullet Seed Flare
furblox560
#58453752Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:15 PM GMT

- New Villians - Silent and Sly - Doesnt talk much, and is really sneaky... Not very possible to find and defeat... Weakness is Meaty Berry Juice! Doll-ar - A mischievous girl who robie used life seperator on a 25 dollar bill... Can make toys alive and uses them against the protagonists... - Props - Meaty Berry - You need to find this on a bush... 25 Dollar Bill - Not to spend but Furblox's candy combo with a 5 dollar and a 20 dollar bill... Place both of those on the candy combo trays... Bouncee Berry - Feed this to any Luckee family and watch them play with you...
Joe941
#58468511Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:15 AM GMT

Robie pleese!
Poppleworks
#58469256Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:25 AM GMT

That's gonna take a while...
way245
#58470467Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:41 AM GMT

Because of WAY too many people, like yours pops.
Poppleworks
#58470778Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:45 AM GMT

I have WAY less.
way245
#58470876Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:46 AM GMT

He has seven. You have thirty. Math ftw.
Poppleworks
#58471318Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:51 AM GMT

He has 27. I may have three more, but Back to the Future doesn't have very many main characters.
way245
#58471432Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:53 AM GMT

Those extra 20 are the attacks. Pay attention.
Poppleworks
#58471503Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:53 AM GMT

Count the Heroes, Villains, and Citizens.
way245
#58471686Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:56 AM GMT

There are 23 people, so we were both wrong.
Poppleworks
#58471796Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:57 AM GMT

Read the following post...
furblox560
#58497581Thursday, November 24, 2011 4:34 PM GMT

Wow, more posts since i left it alone than ever...
Poppleworks
#58514331Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

Which is mostly an argument. XD
furblox560
#58514410Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:01 PM GMT

The first episode is thanksgiving special... it shows Robie, Bouncer, Robaddo, Robaddina, Robbina, Dobie, Food Theif... Not all the episodes show the archenemy, Harr-I-Son and Hopper, although many show Sussie, Rockethead, and Woofbot... all the others are rare...
furblox560
#58527206Friday, November 25, 2011 12:55 AM GMT

- New Villians - Loveydovey - Someone who can infatuate people... People cant attack while infatuated... Though only works on male roles... Guess shes a female... Mandoler - Some mysterious guy who can turn to stone... SuperBot - Hates junk food... Really strong...! Mobster - A robot who never computes! Statue of Unliberty - Harr-I-Son's 4th of July Robot! Appears in Holiday Specials! Since thanksgiving is over, skip that for next year... Now lets work on the christmas special... Food theif dresses up as santa and comes to peoples houses along with Woofbot to not drop off presents, but eat their cookies... Bouncer at that moment ran off, but Robie never realized Bouncer has already defeated Food Theif... A bouncee defeating criminals on his own is impossible unless its Bouncer...
purplediva8
#58686364Sunday, November 27, 2011 2:51 AM GMT

Robbina please!:D
bunnybunn263
#58688086Sunday, November 27, 2011 3:15 AM GMT

I laugh at it. Because it's quite pathetic. Megababy? >.>

of     1