of     1   

TheEpicGuitarist
#58578666Friday, November 25, 2011 7:15 PM GMT

Hey, do you think you could make something totally different for me? Im making a passenger plane, and i need a few things. First, i need just one lounge chair. Really comfy, like its for the president. Second, i need a set of landing wheels. 2 on each side, with one set in the front, and two in the back. Its kinda like this. The O's are the wheels, and the l's are like a tiny wall that seperates the wheels, with the wall being hardly visible. And also a button that makes them not disappear, but simply lift into the plane. Thirdly, i need the engine, the main engine, like directly under the wings, the circular thing. I really need it to look really well. The inside of it should have a fan, with the wings slightly tilted, and on the click of a button, ( i need that button made xD ) it starts to spin slowly, then go quicker and quicker. Fourthly, i need missiles. As in, like maybe 20 of them ( if someone tries to shoot us down ) I need them to be seen under the wings of the plane, 10 on each side. It cant shoot if not locked on. When trying to lock on, the aim should be green, and after you click on a valid target ( Humanoid-powered turret, car, any machine of the sort, or a plane ) it turns red. Then, shoot 1 missle. ( With a reload script too :P ) And lastly, i need the whole plane script. Y to Start X to stop M to go Faster N to go slower V to lock on F to fire R to reload missles I know this is a lot of work, but i am willing to pay you for this one, because its major hard work. I have a 2 month deadline for it. I'll give you major credit, and when i get the popularity for the design ( that is an IF too :P ) , ill tell people about you. So, if you can do this for me, that'll be great.
Trioxide
#58578697Friday, November 25, 2011 7:15 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
theopfor
#58579195Friday, November 25, 2011 7:22 PM GMT

So we make everything? No.
Mechaniquin
#58582458Friday, November 25, 2011 8:06 PM GMT

"Fourthly" o-e Unheard word is unheard. ~♫ Hobo ♫~
jacoba01
#58588486Friday, November 25, 2011 9:20 PM GMT

So basicly everything involving even the most basic scripting is for us to do. And how much do u pay
TheEpicGuitarist
#58592867Friday, November 25, 2011 10:15 PM GMT

Im not a scripting legend, im a script noob, sorry. I'll pay 500 Tix, cause thats all i have, sorry.
TheEpicGuitarist
#58592912Friday, November 25, 2011 10:15 PM GMT

and whats LMAD?

of     1