TimberWolffe
#58702644Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:13 AM GMT

not looking forward to reading this :\
MattLJeevas
#58702666Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:14 AM GMT

tl;dr version: Roblox give us better updates
crazypotato4
#58702711Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:16 AM GMT

@mattljeevas: I suppose that is basically what this thread is saying. Though a bit less specific than I'd like.
MattLJeevas
#58702751Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:18 AM GMT

tl;dr of the tl;dr :3
TimberWolffe
#58702788Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:20 AM GMT

ok, so i read and yes, everything needs to be fixed. +1 idea though, the builders club page. most people want the cheapest thing they can get right? why hide it with a tiny little emblem in the top right hand corner. if you just put the info there instead of making it an event then people will buy BC alot more because it is openly displaying the cheapest thing which absolutely everyone loves
crazypotato4
#58702838Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:24 AM GMT

@rp069: Wow, I totally missed that. I was thinking about that in the back of my mind when I was typing the stuff about BC, but I didn't think to include it for some reason. I guess that's for V4?
TimberWolffe
#58702957Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:31 AM GMT

NO V4! I DON'T WANNA KEEP READING! most of the time the admins actually read my posts for some reason :/ and basically, i have had things added with my suggestions that i've added to threads. (plus i don't want you to have a mass headache) so uh, yeah. if the admins read this then they'll see my suggestion anyway
crazypotato4
#58703017Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:35 AM GMT

I don't post new versions of threads until the old version has officially died, don't worry :U And plus, it's not like the admins would actually take the time to read any more than they have to. That is, if they actually see this thread. :l
TimberWolffe
#58703079Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:38 AM GMT

thread spamming? >:3 jks. admins like posts like this one, threads that go into great detail and quite clearly point out flaws
crazypotato4
#58748905Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:04 PM GMT

Bump
Virtualdarks
#58749063Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:06 PM GMT

Support. Though, mind you, the Moderators are sensitive. They're probably going to lock it again. -Virtualdarks
starman444
#58749330Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:09 PM GMT

This sounds like a ROBLOXian version of the Mgna Carta O_O I gues they could be doing better.
crazypotato4
#58749542Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:11 PM GMT

@starman: I think of it more like the Catholic Reformation. The Magna Carta doesn't really work here :l @virtual: Well it's at least better than it being deleted. I've had legitimate threads deleted when I didn't even have a backup saved, so I ended up losing great ideas D:
cooltjpalt
#58750914Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:26 PM GMT

"Roblox needs to listen to this forum." Hmm, only a "Stupid" person could not figure out why this forum has not attracted the attention of an admin, as well as this thread alone. As a matter of fact, the Devs do actually listen to this forum. They just cant see past all of the spam, and all of the other things that are just not right for Roblox. Even if they DID see this thread, do you think they would even bother to read it? If I were a Dev, I would not read this thread. I am not going to listen to some rude kid who thinks he know everything there is to know about what goes on in the office. We are not staring at money here, we are trying to come up with new ideas that make sense, and then try to make roblox better. If we just jump into things, who know what will happen?
catycat333
#58751077Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:28 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Virtualdarks
#58751309Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:31 PM GMT

@cooltjpalt They check S&I? I guess they do. Now, do they ever give feedback? Nah, they're silent as always. -Virtualdarks
cooltjpalt
#58751478Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:33 PM GMT

That is true. Though, quite a few nice things have happened because of S&I, and some not so great things. If they would talk it out on the forum, seeing if other would like it, and what they could do to make it better, that would make the world of S&I better.
Virtualdarks
#58751783Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:36 PM GMT

@Cooltjalt I mean, come on! Look at some of the most famous threads! ColourTheory, with his Group Logs idea. Some guy who I can't remember, with his Adopt-a-Noob (or Newbie) idea. Even my Insignias thread is getting there with 50 pages now! It seems quite hard to accept that the Moderators are reading what we're saying whenever they're ignoring the biggest threads. -Virtualdarks
catycat333
#58751906Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:38 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
crazypotato4
#58751936Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:38 PM GMT

"As a matter of fact, the Devs do actually listen to this forum." Then explain to me how I've seen so many good ideas on this forum that haven't been implemented? Do the admins somehow miss the good ideas? Are they purposefully avoiding ideas that could only make their game better and get them more money? "They just cant see past all of the spam" I can find good ideas while sifting through the spam. I don't see why the admins can't. "Even if they DID see this thread, do you think they would even bother to read it?" Since it should be their job to read threads like this, yes. "I am not going to listen to some rude kid who thinks he know everything there is to know about what goes on in the office." I'm not claiming to know everything about what goes on at Roblox HQ, I'm claiming to know what does NOT go on there. Can you make a valid argument to the actual idea of this thread? That there needs to be better updates? Are you saying that there HAS been good updates that make this game funner? Because I haven't noticed. "We are not staring at money here, we are trying to come up with new ideas that make sense, and then try to make roblox better." Even if the admins are TRYING to make Roblox better, they're utterly failing from my point of view. And the point of view of people like me - the customers - should be the one that matters the most. But from what I can tell, most of them aren't. Most of them are just concerned with their paychecks coming home. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to be concerned about the money that sustains your family, but I am saying that it's a bad thing if you aren't thinking about anything besides that. "If we just jump into things, who know what will happen?" I don't see your logic here. They've thrown lots of stupid stuff into the game, not caring about the consequences before. Why not try doing it with potentially better things? "quite a few nice things have happened because of S&I" Not that I've witnessed. @virtual: I think that the adopt a noob thing is JamieBind's idea.
peanutbutter49
#58751948Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:38 PM GMT

@Virtual I know right? YOU FORGOT MY THREAD! RRAAAIIIGGGGG. The guy who made Adopt a Newbie is JamieBind. @Crazy I like this. Support X5 -PB-
Varp
#58753757Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:59 PM GMT

I agree with most this thread. The title however is very ineffective. If I were an admin who was actually taking the time to read this thread (which is what you want, regardless of how improbable) and I saw the title, "You're Stupid", my reaction would either be to not read (or to lock) this thread, or to read it with the intent of finding the flaws in its logic. It's also doesn't tell me anything about the content of this thread other than: This thread is the third iteration of a thread by an author who is rather excited, judging by the number of exclamation points they used. I'll bet the title is why they locked it last time.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right