of     1   

HeartCage
#58731136Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:50 PM GMT

I have no problem with moderators; no problem at all. Except there is at least one mod who is allowing some bad stuff through. My suggestion? I'm not sure if Roblox already does this, but I think it's time you start watching mods' history or something. Because I see inappropriate shirts, groups, and pants everywhere! There's like that one mod who is letting it go past. Also, there should be a filter for words that are avoiding filter. For example, say "lemon" was for some reason a filtered word. People who use that word would avoid the filter by saying "l3m0n" or something like that. Anyways, my suggestion is also filtering "l3m0n" words. Call me a noob, a goody-two-shoes, whatever. I'm sick and tired of OD-ers taking over Roblox. Trust me, I'm only doing this to stop OD-ers, nothing personal or whatever. -.-
zeZeusman
#58731252Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:52 PM GMT

Your outfit is a little ODer like...
HeartCage
#58731708Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:57 PM GMT

I'm not an OD-er; sweet Jesus. I'm wearing it to show my pride to be Asian. :]
giuguletzu
#58733499Sunday, November 27, 2011 8:17 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
HeartCage
#58733719Sunday, November 27, 2011 8:20 PM GMT

@guiguletzu I respect your opinion, but I don't think so. :) I've met 8-year-olds on Roblox. I don't think their parents would want them to be exposed to that, you know? But still, I respect the opinion. :) However, this post was about filtering more words, not less.

of     1