of     1   

DeshaunRayban
#59311934Friday, December 09, 2011 10:27 PM GMT

I'm only doing six teams Maximum Each Team will decide a team name Colors ETC Each Team Will pick 2 Fantasy Rookies that will be the base of there teams (1 Pitcher 1 Feilder) Teams will compete in about a 40 Game Schedule or So and the best teams wins it. And as a incentive each season there is a 100$ R Prize (100 Tix) for BCers But for Non-Bcers I'll make a free stadium or jeresy cuase that's all I can really do for you guys. There will be a draft but ill post the draft pool (outside of the rookies everyone esle is a real player) Team Sign-Ups ----------------- Full Team Name: Team Colors: Stadium(MLB): Rookies Pitcher: Fielder: ------------------ Teams - - - - - - Rookies(pick one Picther one Feilder the ones left get sent into the draft) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Starting Pitchers Chris Warner (Great Fastball and Junk Pitches but known to be a hot head) Chase Capuano(Good Pitching Selection but not alot of intagables) Ryan Smith (Overall not great Stuff but has a better baseball I.Q then most) Burhan Mansour (Fastball has zing and the Off-Speed works quit well) Ryan Branes(Fastball is spectactular as welll as the sinker needs more though) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Relivers Daniel Rameriz (Best Pitcher of the group with everything you need in a pitcher) Steven Napper(A balanced out pitcher with no overbearing pros or cons) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Infield Micheal Magrath(A Catcher with a cannon for a arm and not bad at the plate) Ethan Wheeler(1B and a great Hitter but not a the best fielder) Ede Warner(2B A fast contact hitter with no power or true feilding skills) Sam Riley(SS. Possible Steal leader and Glod Glove winner not a good hitter) Willie Harris(3B with power but he is a hit or miss player so he is a big gamble) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Outfield John Johnson(RF/CF Can do almost anything around the feild with ease) Carlos Ruiz(CF Better then Johnson but not in the clutch, tends to Pull the ball) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DeshaunRayban
#59312031Friday, December 09, 2011 10:29 PM GMT

Becuase this is better then nukes fail of dynasty posts
DeshaunRayban
#59317095Friday, December 09, 2011 11:42 PM GMT

Occupying the fourms making me the 1% of swag
DeshaunRayban
#59329894Saturday, December 10, 2011 3:16 AM GMT

bump
BackUp1084
#59330349Saturday, December 10, 2011 3:23 AM GMT

Full Team Name: Philadelphia Phillies Team Colors: Red and White Stadium(MLB): Citizens Bank Park Rookies Pitcher: Burhan Mansour Fielder: Micheal Magrath
DeshaunRayban
#59359169Saturday, December 10, 2011 7:12 PM GMT

Teams -Philadelphia Phillies (Mansour/Magrath) - - - - - I'm going to post the draft pool now cuase it takes a while.

of     1