of     1   

peanutbutter49
#59365242Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:57 PM GMT

Can someone test my Christmas Tycoon? I want to know if it's broken. I'd play it myself but I'm busy. :) -PB-
peanutbutter49
#59366365Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

Bump. -PB-
Wrought_Bloxon
#59367860Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:34 PM GMT

Ok so everything works so far that I know of. The money count is off according to the stats versus the counter plate. There is no gifts in the droppers. The hole for the laddertruss needs to be a bit larger, it's hard to get down. The timing of money is at a nice rate. The building part should be a little faster. All n all not a bad start to a tycoon but christmas is almost here and gone. Better build fast.
peanutbutter49
#59372763Saturday, December 10, 2011 10:45 PM GMT

"Ok so everything works so far that I know of. The money count is off according to the stats versus the counter plate. There is no gifts in the droppers. The hole for the laddertruss needs to be a bit larger, it's hard to get down. The timing of money is at a nice rate. The building part should be a little faster. All n all not a bad start to a tycoon but christmas is almost here and gone. Better build fast." The money count IS off. I don't know how to fix that, to tell the truth. :P I know, I made the gift droppers for show. You needs some way to get money. The hole is fine, I think. :o I think the building art doesn't really matter. I built that in a few hours. I can finish by December 18th maybe. :U -PB-

of     1