of     150   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

KatherineBlob
#59495998Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:57 AM GMT

The world came to an end. No one really knew what happened except that it happened in less than a second. A world far away fell onto the Earth killing all life. Well almost all life. There were few survivors. The survivors were just teens. They had gone to an island for a school trip and are now stuck there. Fumes started to leak from the world and now every person who is still living has something different about them. A mutation or power more like it. Will you be able to survive on this island, or will you give up? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rules: 1. "Well that isn't in the rules..." isn't acceptable. 2. Follow the rules. 3. LIMITED ROMANCE!!! 4. What I say goes. 5. Don’t bully others 6. No godmodding 7. If you get banned, don't troll 8. Be descriptive 9. Don't Troll 10. HAVE FUN!!! :D *There are no admins yet* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Other: 1.Yes I do know there are other forums like this but all the other ones go down in pieces. Let’s hope this is different! 2. This is part of the series I have called the “Power Series”. I have made one other Powers called “Powers: On The Run” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CS: Name: @ge: Appearance/Clothes (you only have one change of clothes): Personality: Mutation/Powers (nothing to powerful!): Bio: Possessions: (you can only have three max. It has to be something you can carry.): Other: Sample Post(At least one paragraph): ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My CS: Name: Katherine Pierce (Kate) @ge: 17 Appearance/Clothes (you only have one change of clothes): Kate has wavy or sometimes straight dark brown hair with straight across bangs with a purple streak in it. Kate has big blue eyes with gold specks in them and has arched eyebrows. Her skin is right in the middle of if you have a light tan and are pale. She has freckles across the bridge of her nose and has medium sized lips. Kate is about 5'7" and is thin. She wears dark ripped jeans that go to her thigh and an aqua blue tight fitting t-shirt. Underneath she has on a polka dotted bikini (black and purple). Personality:Kate is a little tomboyish , athletic, sassy at times, can be bossy, talkative, intelligent, sometimes serious but mostly playful, peppy, creative, artistic, impatient at times. Mutation/Powers (nothing to powerful!): She is a mermaid Bio: Kate had a normal life. Friends, family, just a normal life. (sorry i dont want to go into depth lol) Possessions: (you can only have three max. It has to be something you can carry. No electronics): a back pack with a blanket and pillow (for on the car plane ride), and a water bottle. Other: Sample Post(At least one paragraph):
blackberry10
#59496654Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:04 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
KatherineBlob
#59496983Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:08 AM GMT

spriteman122
#59497584Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:16 AM GMT

Name: William Seige @ge: 18 Appearance/Clothes (you only have one change of clothes): Black Messy hair, sunglasses to cover his blood red eyes, Jeans, a blue T Shirt, Closed shoes, 6'0, A little Tanned Personality: Doesn't speak much, Athletic, Stands up for friends, and willing to take a bullet for his closer friends Mutation/Powers (nothing to powerful!): As a result of mutation, William has learned Telekenises Bio: Before taking the plane, William worked for a group know as the the Red Spades, a group that was payed to work with the FBI, but due to a renegade Soldier most of the Red Spades were killed Possessions: (you can only have three max. It has to be something you can carry.): Water, His sunglasses, and a book Sample Post(At least one paragraph): i awoke on the island, it was a sunny day, "ugh...my head.." i say, i go to grab my water, but instead, the water came to my hand "what the!?...." i wondered, "is it possible that the mutation...hmmm," i said, i used my new found powers to throw a rock into the ocean "yup, theres no denying it" i use my powers to grab my sunglasses, and put them on my eyes
KatherineBlob
#59497747Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:18 AM GMT

(accepted!)
spriteman122
#59498983Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:32 AM GMT

(Thanks kate!, i reported that troll btw, ill begin) William "HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!" i shout, "IS THERE ANYONE OUT HERE!" i shout, again "Maybe this will get there attention" i think to myself, throwing a middle sized rock into the air
KatherineBlob
#59499165Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:34 AM GMT

(lets start tomorrow. i have to do work sorry..)
spriteman122
#59499528Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:39 AM GMT

(Yea thats cool)
puppys
#59499861Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:43 AM GMT

(Ill make my cs so please wait)
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59500708Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:54 AM GMT

CS: Name: Mitch Wolfe @ge: 14 Appearance: What i`m wearing Personality: Funny, Nice, but sometimes violent Mutation/Powers: Mitch has wolf ears and a tail Bio: Mitch didn`t want to go on the trip but his mom made him the rest is unknown because of his secrecy Possessions: A Glock17 pistol, A pocket knife, and an Ipod. Sample Post: "Mitch your going on that trip." said his mom. "But why? It`s gonna be taking me to the middle of nowhere." I said. "Yes but think of it as a vacation." she said. "Yeah a vacation to the middle of nowhere." -a day later- "Bye mom, love you." "Love you too"...Mitch had no idea he was saying goodbye to his mom for the last time.
ix3Candy
#59504065Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:43 AM GMT

[Bookmarked.]
Goopessa4738
#59506393Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:40 AM GMT

(I'll join in a while. I need to think of a power lol)
puppys
#59523936Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:20 PM GMT

CS: Name: Izzy Fire @ge: 16 Appearance/Clothes (you only have one change of clothes): http://i.neoseeker.co/m/mgv/448567-sakura%20nymph/567/26/b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg Personality: Shes is quiet and kind. She can be quite the bother when shes angry and its not likely for her to be angry.If she is angry she takes off and flys out for a bit then comes back.She is a humorous perons and very friendly. Mutation/Powers (nothing to powerful!): She has kitty ears and 10ft silver wings.She also has a red kitty tail that she died red. Bio: She has lived by herself since her mother's death and her fatghher's disappearance.She was called an orphan by adults and people tried taking her to an orphanige. She has tried her best to not have to go to an orphanige and by the time she was 14, they gave up. She was a fast learning child who grew to have confidence....but there was always something that got in the way. She was told it was her fault for her parents deaths and she locked herself in her house for days.But one day there was a knock at the door and she was given a message that they were sorry and she got angry. She was so angry she slammed the door in their face and cried. She was sure it was a joke, but when nothing happened, she knew she was sorry. Possessions: (you can only have three max. It has to be something you can carry.): a cat named Stripes and if its okay, he talks. A bag with cat food, ipod, and books. Other:N/A Sample Post(At least one paragraph): I walked on the street with Stripes sleeping on my warm brown jacket sleeve.I smiled and looked at him."What are you looking at?"He asked as we walked then stood up and stretched."Don't fall."I said with sympathy and sarcasm."Oh Bite me.So, Izzy, are we going to the store?"He asked looking up at me and sitting down with his tail over his paws."Yes we are."I said walking still and looking forward."I suppose I would like to go inside the store, but you didn't ask me.What a pity."He said with his british cat accent. I laughed and watched as he lied down and once again fell asleep.
Jigajig
#59525049Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

(Will join but I have to go..)
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59525139Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:40 PM GMT

ok sorry about my cloths if it looks like a uniform to you then that`s because i WAS wearing a Bajoran military uniform but i changed and apperently the forum thing didn`t change yet :P)
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59526327Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:57 PM GMT

(THIS IS A REDO OF MY CS MY OTHER ONE HAD ERRORS X3) CS: Name: Mitch Wolfe @ge: 14 Appearance/Clothes: Mitch has brown swooshy hair dark green eyes and is 5ft 5''. He wears a black and white striped shirt with bandages on his right arm and wears ripped blue jeans. Personality: nice and caring Mutation/Powers: Mitch has black wolf ears with a black tail with a white tip. Bio: Mitch has his bandages on his right arm because he cut himself because his life is rough. Possessions: a Glock17 pistol (if allowed) a pocket knife and an Ipod. Other: N/A Sample Post: "Mitch your going on that trip." said his mom. "But why? it`s taking me to the middle of nowhere." Mitch said. "Well think of it as a vacation." she said. "Yeah a vacation to the middle of nowhere." he said. -one hour later- "Bye mom love you." he said. "Bye." she said.
KatherineBlob
#59532815Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:28 AM GMT

(accepted. Shadow i said no electronics and i do not want any weapons. i mean teachers would not allow kids to carry around guns on a normal basis.. change that then accepted.)
puppys
#59532930Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:29 AM GMT

(So my kitty can talk?)
evilishnessII
#59533045Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:31 AM GMT

UNORIGINALITY ALERT! UNORIGINALITY ALERT! www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=58871875
KatherineBlob
#59533082Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:31 AM GMT

wait what!?!?!? no!!!!! )
spriteman122
#59533155Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:32 AM GMT

(Shall we start, guys?)
puppys
#59533258Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:34 AM GMT

(Darnit.I wanna start.)
KatherineBlob
#59533298Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:34 AM GMT

(yah. and to that other noob that just so no originality: *shrugs* i never saw yours. i got this from one i was in a long time ago. it is dead now so i made another.)
KatherineBlob
#59533350Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:35 AM GMT

and everyone THERE ARE NO ELECTORONICS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now stop putting down ipod. read peoples!!!)
puppys
#59533372Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:35 AM GMT

(Where we start?)

of     150   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right