spriteman122
#59533441Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:36 AM GMT

(Right, ill begin i guess) William I stood by the ocean, sunglasses over my eyes to cover the freakish red colours, "Telekenises" i mulled it over for a little while, i wasn't dreaming, but for now i had to search for any survivors
puppys
#59533596Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:39 AM GMT

Izzy I hummed and walked along the water of the ocean.I looked down at Stripes who was meowing beside my leg and walking by me."Aww..Want up?"I asked kneeling down and picking him up. He curcled in a little ball and drifted off to sleep to the sound of the ocean.I stroked his back and walked.
spriteman122
#59533829Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:42 AM GMT

William When i spotted Izzy, it made me jump, first of, another surviver, good, but how was she so casual about the whole situation? "Hey, Ummmm, Izzy i think it is! over here!" i shouted
puppys
#59534010Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:45 AM GMT

Izzy I heard my name and cocked my head.I noticed that it woke up Stripes too.I carried him and ran over to the guy....William?I think. I stopped beside him."Ya?"I asked once I got over letting Stripes down and felt tail circle my legs.
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59534124Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:47 AM GMT

ok i`m switching my possessions to...a blanket, a notebook, and a piousness snake (i found it on the island).
spriteman122
#59534293Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:49 AM GMT

William "Great, another person is alive, listen, Izzy, about the radiation and the mutat-" but i thought it was better if she didn't know, "Ummm, is that a...a.a..cat?"
puppys
#59534507Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:53 AM GMT

Izzy I leaned down and picked up Stripes."Yup.Hes just an 8 months old and knows me well.Whats with the mutat?"I asked wondering what he said.
MrGiraffe1
#59534649Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:55 AM GMT

(This thread looks pretty fun :) hope you don’t mind if I add another one later? Don’t wanna flood the thread with my CS’s :o) Name: Ray H. Jones @ge:17 Appearance: He is lightly tanned and has oddly fluffy brown hair. His hair tends to brush outwards near the sides and his bangs swoop a little over his eyebrows on the right side of his head. His irises are a dark green colour with five thing wavy lines leading out from the pupil to the edge of the iris. He is fairly skinny and doesn’t really have any muscles. Clothes:He has one trench coat with incredibly long sleeves so if he were to put his arms down they would drag on the ground. Two pairs of long sleeved shirts, one being silver and the other being brown which go over his hands. Two pairs of pants, one black and one brown. His shoes I suppose don’t need a change do they. Never see him without a bandage around his left eye, always has one. Personality:He is very timid though doesn’t cry easily. He has a genetic stutter in his voice and a slight australian accent. Mutation/Powers:Is quite resistant to heat and cold and grew quite a bit. He now stands at 7'6 Bio:He was in another accident when he was little though he doesn’t remember a lot of it. Possessions:A tool kit(Small things like wrenches, screws. Nothing big like a chainsaw or something) A roll of bandages and some thread and a needle. Sample Post:He flicked the collar of his coat up hoping it would hide most of his face from the others. A turtle was what he was like, always hiding in his shell comes the threat of danger, Honestly though was it really his fault? You get rather jumpy after most of humanity is killed off(though suppose we don’t know this do we?)
spriteman122
#59534715Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:56 AM GMT

William "Well...For one thing" there was no point in hiding it, i said, taking my sunglasses off, "i have BLOOD red eyes, and for another, well" i used my telekenises to pick up a rock and throw it in the ocean, after that, i put my sunglasses back on "are you...different...too?"
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59534941Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

i walk around the island "where am I?" i lift my hand to scratch my head and i feel and ear "wha-what!?" i lift my other hand up and i feel another ear "what the heck?!...wait a minute" i look behind my back and i see a black tail "Whoa...this is weird." i start walking around the island more. I feel something slither next to my foot slowly i look down. Whit wide eyes i see a snake "hey there little guy." i look at the snake a little more "oh wait your not little." the snake just stares at me. I slowly move my hand towards the snake. At first the snake starts to go into a striking position but then relaxes and rubs it`s head on my palm. "i`m petting a snake...never thought this would happen." I stand up and walk around the island more with the snake following me "Hello? Anybody out there?" i yell.
KatherineBlob
#59535116Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:01 AM GMT

(accepted. also please put your name above your posts..) Kate I lay at the side of the beach, the sun shining on my pale body making it see almost paper white. The ocean water brushed against my feet and I pushed my self up. "What... Happened?" I ask myself as I start to walk across the beach. Was I the only person or were their more out there.
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59535436Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:07 AM GMT

Mitch the snake starts to fall back because he is tired. I lean down and pick him up and put him around my shoulders. "lets get walk on a little more the`re have to be other survivors." i said
MrGiraffe1
#59535531Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:08 AM GMT

-Ray- He opened his eye slightly before he rolled over on his back. The sun turned his pupils smaller and he squinted while getting up. He held his soaked bandage with his hand and opened the toolbox that had been left beside him, it seemed to have fallen out of his bag. Wrapping the new bandage around his eye tightly he began to look around confused. He was pretty sure this wasn’t part of the trip. Obviously, hopefully, probably not under the circumstances. He got up very slowly and shakily as he tried to find his footing. Walking seemed hard when you just gained a foot in height so quickly. This was going to get some taking use to. He quickly picked up the toolbox and placed it in his bag before wandering around.
spriteman122
#59535582Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:09 AM GMT

William As i heard the shouting of mitch, i began running to the noise "Ill be back, izzy!" i say as i run to shadow, when i finnaly find him, i throw a rock with my telekenises to get his attention
puppys
#59535744Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:12 AM GMT

(Sorry.) Izzy I sighed."Yes.I saw something and I think its a gift, but mine's just weird."I said turning and raising my arm.I shot a fireball at a rock and it lit on fire.
puppys
#59535891Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:14 AM GMT

(Late post sorry.)
spriteman122
#59535929Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:15 AM GMT

(thats okay, but just so you know i ran off to go find mitch)
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59536176Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:19 AM GMT

Mitch i look back. "Oh hey!" i run to him. ( i don`t have a power yet need to think of one, sorry :P)
spriteman122
#59536532Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:25 AM GMT

William "Mitch, Listen some freaky stuff is going on, an- an- an- i felt frozen, Mitch had a tail sticking out of him "Woah!" i shouted, falling backwards
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59536612Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:26 AM GMT

"yeah ik i was about as freaked out as you are i also have ears" i flick my ears a little.
spriteman122
#59536757Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:29 AM GMT

William "Well, if were being honest then..." i say, using my telekenises to take of my sunglasses, revealing my power and my red eyes
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59537064Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:33 AM GMT

"sweet. I haven`t found out my power yet."
spriteman122
#59537395Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:38 AM GMT

William "Izzy can shoot fireballs, but i fear it maybe only us three that survived" i said, in a slightly paniced voice
ShadowscarTheReal12
#59537485Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:39 AM GMT

"Yeah." you can see pain in my eyes.
spriteman122
#59537565Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

William Noticing the pain i said "Hey man, you feeling okay? you look hurt"