of     1   

boxer457
#61053839Friday, January 06, 2012 8:10 PM GMT

I dont know how many times you have seen a thread like this, but be ready to see one again. But before you reply, take some time to READ my reasons for my opinions. Like many others, I hate the new ROBLOX and want the old one back. We all dread the update-outbreaks of 2009 and 2010. The new ROBLOX site is a corrupt, greedy, runaway commercial act! TBC and OBC was the start, but then came the BC only items! Now, you have to be BC to build places in 3rd person view! I DONT WANT TO PAY JUST TO BUILD PLACES THE WAY WE USED TO! All this BC stuff is because ROBLOX has gone money-crazy, and they are TRYING to force us to get BC just so they can make MONEY! And the mods now are just corrupt. Theese corrupt, ban-happy mods will ban you for every little thing you do, even if it is for something completley stupid. The new gameplay is awful, why? BECAUSE IT IS VERY INNEFFICANT! The old HUD was very efficant (I hope im spelling it right), the new HUD is bad! THE NEW HUD AND MENU THING IS SLOW, INNEFFICANT. AND A WASTE OF SCREEN SPACE! And, the new ROBLOX tools are also very innefficant, I miss just having Move, Copy, and Delete tools that were easy to use and being able to use the tools from studio in build mode without REQUIRING BUILDERS CLUB! I hate the new happy home in robloxia, the old one was simple, and IT WAS NOT ALREADY BUILT FOR YOU! The physics are worse than ever now, the old ROBLOX physics were way more realistic. The new insert menu is the most innefficant thing ive ever seen so far! And I want the old 2x4 brick inventory back! Why cant they just put the new bricks in a different menu? I just want the old ROBLOX back! I dont care how long the site will be closed to restore it back to its 08 state, it will be worth the wait!
NoahWoah
#61054716Friday, January 06, 2012 8:33 PM GMT

No support, there are problems with old ROBLOX. 1. Unrealisticness 2. Glitches 3. Few hats, gear, faces, ect 4. You can hardly tell if someone has BC or not 5. If there were no BC Games, you wouldn't get as rich 6. Less BC features, less people buying BC, less money for ROBLOX, ROBLOX shuts down 7. That's all! ~Another Thread Owned By NoahWoah~
LocalJava
#61054807Friday, January 06, 2012 8:35 PM GMT

Umm.. What are you talking about? -You can still build/script in Roblox studio (WITHOUT any BC features) -The new HUD is much better and takes up less space, and still loads at the same speed as the old one -The move, copy, delete tools were just to start you up (then you move to Roblox studio edit mode) -Physics are the same -The new insert menu is much easier to use and navigate.
boxer457
#61057832Friday, January 06, 2012 9:30 PM GMT

your an 2009er. How would you know?

of     1