of     1   

GinoAtLive
#61292886Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:45 AM GMT

Brand New Epic League Of Hockey Join SFHL Today! And Become A Star Tomorrow! :3 ___________________________________________________________________________ Rules For Sports Forum Hockey League ============================== - At lest 2 Players Must Be On For A Game - You Must Make A Thread To Play A Game Or MSG Me. - There Will Be Seasons ( Spring Summer ETC ) - Still Don't Know If where going to have a Draft. - We can play wherever you like. Suggested you make you're own stadium - 5 Players can only be on a Roster. - Owner can play if they want. Cup ======== - Rookie Of The Season (ROC) - Hall Of Fame (HOF) - Player Of The Season (PTS) <---- (Win Name BTW ) - Forward Of The Season (FTYS) - Goal Keeper Of The Season (GKTS) OFFICIAL RULES ============== - Officials * Refs * Must Have Perma Admin - I Also Must have Perma Admin - Also School Nights , We will Play Games Before 11:00 PM Est - Remember There Is NO Swearing Or Talk Back To Refs. - You May Earn A Suspension On Your Behavior. - You must Not Get Into NO Fights - If your Lagging Please tell A Ref. We will have a Vote to change a Map - No Offside - Blue Line Rule - Only 3 TO'S Per Game - You May Make Line Switches TEAMS : : : : : : Official Refs : GinoAtLive : : Team Roaster ============== { This Is just a basic format you can change it anyway you like } Team Name : Owner : Goal Keeper : Defencemen : RW : LW : Center : ======================================================== If you have ANY Suggestions And/Or Questions Please Contract Me In Via Message. Or Chat.
GinoAtLive
#61300550Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:48 PM GMT

bumpedadamomonteleone.
GinoAtLive
#61305051Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:43 PM GMT

bump
BentheRobloxian
#61305238Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:47 PM GMT

"- You must Not Get Into NO Fights" That means we MUST get into fights.
bucsrock02
#61305401Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:50 PM GMT

Harharhar... "Team Roaster"
GinoAtLive
#61305445Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:51 PM GMT

are u goin 2 sighn upp or u gong 2 tr0ll

of     1