of     1   

damanofrunescape
#6130810Friday, March 06, 2009 2:48 AM GMT

I noticed a lot of games do not have secure vip doors. In this good I'll tell you some tips to make your vip safe from harm. 1) The corner glitch. This glitch is done by zooming in, and holding W next to a walls corner, causing you to slip in. To fix this make the walls kill or make them thicker. 2) The crease glitch. This glitch is done the same way as the corner glitch, except you use a crease inbetween the walls (the part where to walls meet). Same way to prevent as the corner glitch 3) The teleport glitch. This involves using a tool this time. You take the teleport tool, look underneath the building and then teleport through the bottom. To fix this glitch, all you need to do is make the floor thicker. 4) The superjump glitch. This is done by clicking real high and then falling right through the roof. To fix this just make the roof higher this time. Notes: Fixing the teleport glitch also fixes a glitch where you can touch a spawn underneath a vip room. ~Damano
zxcthegreat
#6132422Friday, March 06, 2009 3:25 AM GMT

Comment on glitch 3...IT'S ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO TELE GLITCH NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE FLOOR IS!
swmaniac
#6133263Friday, March 06, 2009 3:55 AM GMT

3 absloutly doesn't work. 1, 2 probably can and will be bypassed.
Vangaboo
#6135193Friday, March 06, 2009 5:17 AM GMT

I put one-way doors in front of VIP door, and face it towards the door, and make it invisible. I also put lava on the outside of the walls, and i put one-way doors, that push you away from the walls. A few layers of VIP doors will do a good to.
damanofrunescape
#6137750Friday, March 06, 2009 1:27 PM GMT

No I just tested it, 3 works, and also if the floor is thick enough like 50x50x10 for example its impossible. Vangaboo I never though of that =O Also it can get anoyying but if you put a vip door on the floor then it's near impossible (or useless) to be a vip
IamREBEL
#6215512Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:17 PM GMT

I made the walls and roof kill, and instead of a spawn point inside the VIP room, i made a teleport pad . This way if they ''suicide'' in , they cant hit the spawn pad to the inside. The teleport pad takes them to the actual VIP room so far above that you cant zoom out to see it. (you can see it looking up tho.) the floors at the bottom are super thick. My question, can they just get teleport if i dont add it? or superjump? a previous post seemed to indicate they can. Maybe I misunderstood it.
damanofrunescape
#6236320Monday, March 09, 2009 3:41 AM GMT

Lets say someone wins the obby, and theres a teleport or super jump giver. Then they could get in the vip/admin room and get whatever givers are in there. Otherwise, if you dont add teleport or super jump they cannot get in. Btw, how close is the teleport to the vip spawn? because some body parts do teleport and touch the spawn while there on the ground
IamREBEL
#6333261Friday, March 13, 2009 12:48 AM GMT

ahh I do not have the super jump or teleport. I have had to redo my place anyway. going with classic either enter or kill you doors + kill you walls, and super thick roof /walls.
jimdude1
#6333950Friday, March 13, 2009 1:06 AM GMT

I have no idea how to do it so don't listen to me.
damanofrunescape
#8384173Saturday, May 09, 2009 11:29 PM GMT

Well I'm seeing a lot of people with bad vip doors again so remember to strengthen you rooms =) Also what you could also just have is those teleports that only teleport people with that shirt on. What I also recently learned is that your vip door needs to be thick other people can suice in. Along with that but people can get in while somebody else is going in
calhob44
#9595663Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:10 AM GMT

lets say you have a vip room, how do you let people be vip's?
adark
#9596231Saturday, June 13, 2009 9:05 AM GMT

1) The corner glitch. This glitch is done by zooming in, and holding W next to a walls corner, causing you to slip in. To fix this make the walls kill or make them thicker. Hard if the door is longer than the path. 2) The crease glitch. This glitch is done the same way as the corner glitch, except you use a crease inbetween the walls (the part where to walls meet). Same way to prevent as the corner glitch ~This was known as "The Wall Glich"- ROBLOX fixed this. 3) The teleport glitch. This involves using a tool this time. You take the teleport tool, look underneath the building and then teleport through the bottom. To fix this glitch, all you need to do is make the floor thicker. ~Nope, add lava to the bottom. 4) The superjump glitch. This is done by clicking real high and then falling right through the roof. To fix this just make the roof higher this time. ~Or just add thick lava.
jordanrules2
#9597755Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:40 AM GMT

well for the floor 1 teleporting under it is easy to fix acualy make the floor under it a vip platform so if i nonvip gos on it they die and the platform lets the pass for around 1 second and they die but it wont kill vips

of     1