of     1   

SWATMAN12
#62638706Friday, February 10, 2012 3:33 AM GMT

JDIIProductions™ Architecture & Illustration [Questions?]: Go ahead, and post down any questions for architecture, engineering or something you need help with. Or you can ask me a question, and I will gladly help you! (Not for Flammers) [A brief description] JDII Tower, a skyscraper that is in design, that rises over a half a mile. It's design is smooth, and yet a smart design. [Building structure] It's special Foundation, and lower Superstructure, supports the whole building. Live loads, such as wind and earthquakes are nothing to this building. During any type of wind gust, the wind is pushed up aside of the skyscraper, making wind having not a lot of damage. Even if the wind is strongest, and continuous, the building will adsorb the wind, and use it to support the Superstructure. Earthquakes, will be adsorbed by the building as well. The rest of the building is still being planned. Read bellow for more details. [Structure: Supporting Wind] How it works is simple: The lower Superstructure is designed like a scalene trapezoid. The lower part of the trapezoid hits the ground, and continues down into the foundation. The structure is locked, and firm. The top of the lower superstructure, connects the Mid and Upper Superstructure. A series of beams and trusses, firmly connects to the lower superstructure. As well, making the skyscraper firm. Once wind strikes the lower part of the skyscraper, the wind is moved by the trapezoid, up. And if wind hits the mid or upper part, the region where the wind strikes, adsorbs it and sends it down to the lower Superstructure. (A Example Skyscraper: Taipei 101) [Structure: Supporting Earthquakes] This is simple as well: Simply, once an earthquake has occurred, the building will shake firmly,(which is bad) and may collapse. So here is the solution: The lower superstructure, will have to sway with the earthquake, and remain in it's place. I'm still working on how this building will withstand an earthquake. [Departments] This skyscraper produces Commercial departments and Residential Departments. For ROBLOX, I'm just going to allow people to sell their products in my building. However, if you plan to have Commercial Property, or Residential Management, I suggest you to ask me to place your section in my skyscraper. (So I can design it) [Stats] Lower Superstructure Length: PENDING Lower Superstructure Width: PENDING Lower Superstructure Height: PENDING Superstructure Length: 250 Superstructure Width: 200 Superstructure Height: Higher than Burj Khalifa Description: Rising Mountain
Quintin551
#62646764Friday, February 10, 2012 12:14 PM GMT

I think this falls under Role Playing better than Building Helpers.
SWATMAN12
#62653389Friday, February 10, 2012 7:11 PM GMT

@Quint, It kind of fits here. I'm sharing a building plan here.
theopfor
#62669477Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:52 AM GMT

Doesn't belong, and your building is majorly flawed. If you redirect the wind, that isn't all that will stop it. Modern skyscrapers are built to bend with high winds. "Death to lazy builders. Remove the CFrame tools. Command bar all the way." ~pauljkl
SWATMAN12
#62673842Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:12 AM GMT

@the I will consider that.
SWATMAN12
#62676146Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:54 AM GMT

I have done some research. I know how to make this building Earthquake proof... and wind proof. Detail later.

of     1