of     58   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ConnerSyxtofre
#62654201Friday, February 10, 2012 7:52 PM GMT

[To get up to speed, please visit this thread: {http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=46599579} to understand most of the backstory] The year is 2012 Years after The Great Creativity Spark that created Roblox and it's inhabitants. But we're not here for that old story now are we? No, we're here for a different, yet similar story, that starts in a similar fashion... It has been approximately 2 months since the Heroes of Robloxia disbanded after the defeat of the Mysterious Coven that once tried to rule all Creativity and Imagination in Roblox, after the Defeat of the four members: Perry, Angel, Russianlime, and the eccentric genious Murph. After the eventful escape of their Leader before the Mods of Roblox can Perma-Ban him. And So much has changed.. According to recent Weather reports, vicious cold winds have been creeping in all around Robloxia, creating a Winter colder then anyone can imagine. Many players believe this to be the work of the mythical Frost Queen, the ruler of all that is Ice. Only one team is good enough to figure what exactly is going on, are you part of it? Rules! 1. Very. Little. Romance (Big emphasis on 'Little') 2. No Spam. Please, leave that to the Catalog... 3. No Mary Sues/ Gary sues 4. No Being Overpowered 5. This RP takes place in ROBLOXIA, not New York, not the Moon, Robloxia, please RP accordingly 6. Remember to have fun! CS Sheet- Name- Profession- (What you're best at in the game [Ex. Fighting, Building, Designing, Etc] Appearance- Gear- Personality- Other-(Can be used for Bio if you want) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- CS Sheet- Name-Conner623 Profession- Creative Storyteller Appearance- A Black and White ensemble of a T-shirt and Cargo Pants with a pin lanyard of his Adventures, always seen wearing a Mummy Mask, Turquoise Goggles and a Wizards hat Gear- Gravity gun, Staff of the Woodlands, Flute, Bat Blade Personality- Adventurous, Friendly, can get plenty ticked off with little motivation Other- So called Leader of the Heroes of Robloxia, Hates Winter and the Cold Have Fun!
ConnerSyxtofre
#62671258Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:26 AM GMT

knew this would fail, knew it...
HintCore
#62919210Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:50 PM GMT

Oh, gosh golly darn it, I really am terribly sorry for being late on this! And, also, sorry for the moderate necrobump, I just didn't notice the post on the group wall. Anyhow, I'll make the CS in a jiffy, it's just that my iPad doesn't recognize roblox text for some reason.
ConnerSyxtofre
#63121711Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:33 PM GMT

Oh thank the Mythrans, someone I know here is still alive
LittleMurph
#63147188Monday, February 20, 2012 2:27 AM GMT

SELF HURL OF SELF REVIVAL-BLLLLLAAAUUUURRRGGHGHHHH I'm awake. C.S Glorious name: LittleMurph Profession: "Member" of the coven Other things: Irrelevant!
LittleMurph
#63147519Monday, February 20, 2012 2:33 AM GMT

Appearance: Seems to change.(Whatever my avatar is at the given moment) Personality n' stuff: True intelligence, evil and badassery are just becoming apparent. Gear: Not fully known, but includes: Combustable battle axe, Magma spear, and a flaming sword. Other: Clearly is working on (....), progress unknown.
LittleMurph
#63147573Monday, February 20, 2012 2:34 AM GMT

I didn't agree to the ice, whatever you may think....I was outvoted when the evil plans were made...
ConnerSyxtofre
#63177930Monday, February 20, 2012 5:18 PM GMT

[Wait, so we're starting?]
LittleMurph
#63179273Monday, February 20, 2012 5:42 PM GMT

(Idk)
ConnerSyxtofre
#63196977Monday, February 20, 2012 10:39 PM GMT

[Ok then...]
LittleMurph
#63205154Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:56 AM GMT

(I just got braces today...they hurt and it sucks.....say something to cheer me up.)
ConnerSyxtofre
#63210560Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:18 AM GMT

[What did the stove say to the fridge? "You need to chill"] *rimshot*
LittleMurph
#63210648Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:19 AM GMT

(Just start the RP already, dangit.)
ConnerSyxtofre
#63211736Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:35 AM GMT

[Horrible sense of humor, sorry. But! Let's start this!] Conner623, an explorer and storyteller of Robloxia; was having an iffy day to start with. He planned the day to go all right: He was going to find a nice tree in his world of Youreeka, take out his book, and continue thinking up ideas for stuff. Turns out everything else had other plans. Snow and hail were falling down at an alarming rate. Covering tons of buildings and areas of his place. Most of the trees were Turned to ice, reminding Conner of his now-failed plans for Icy Dicey Forest. Oh how he hated going through that world ad almost freezing to death on multiple accounts. Conner hated the cold, he hated winter in general. All he wanted was the soothing feelings of Summer. Conner went into one of the buildings, a theater that he had haunted with sophisticated specters in his town of Beacon, even though he planned it as a beach town, It was covered in Snow. Conner waved hello to one of the ghosts wandering pass as he unwrapped the outrageously large scarf that was covering most of his face and upper body. "Hate. Cold..." He said to himself as he warmed up
LittleMurph
#63214253Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:17 AM GMT

LittleMurph, an escaped member of the coven that had yet to be caught; was having an iffy day to start with. He planned the day to go all right: He was going to find a silent place in the deserts of Brendhkra, take out his plans, and continue thinking up ideas for complete domination. Turns out everything else had other plans. Snow and hail were falling down at an alarming rate. Covering the entire desert. . Most of the cacti were Turned to ice, reminding Murph of his fridge when his Spark of Animation turned it alive and it started freezing everything. Murphhated the cold, he hated winter in general. All he wanted was the soothing feelings of a scorching apocalypse. LittleMurph went into one of the buildings, a temple that he had built, complete with many statues of him in many different poses., even though he planned it as a heat ray H.Q, It was covered in Snow. Murph waved hello to one of the statues as he unwrapped the outrageously large flamecloak that was covering most of his face and upper body. "Hate. Cold..." He said to himself as he set the place ablaze in an attempt to warm up. (Cwhatididthar?)
BrandonS677
#63216453Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:00 AM GMT

CS Sheet- Name-Blaze Profession- (What you're best at in the game [Ex. Fighting, Building, Designing, Etc]Building Appearance-he has a 2008 egg hat and he has a shirt saying arrow=pain Gear-bow and arrow staff of ligthing and epic katana Personality-kinda nice but get mad if you try to break his egg Other-(Can be used for Bio if you want)only thing kowenis he can WARP due to him eatting WARP food and potion then he got sick then he WARPed across the room
ConnerSyxtofre
#63226422Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:54 PM GMT

[Wut u did thar? I ci it] Conner felt a brisk breeze flow through him, causing him to shiver and quickly reach for his scarf. He looked around and saw one of the ghosts pass by him. "Why did I come into here? When the appearance of the para-normal caused cold spots?" He grumbled before going down into the basement of the theater into the boiler room. The boiler was set ablaze with the multitude of coal in a vain attempt to keep the theater from freezing. Conner took out his book as he he sat next to the boiler and continued writing as he heard a silent film start up in the theater upstairs
1perrytheplatypus
#63227497Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:47 PM GMT

(Wait-So I can be my character?)
ConnerSyxtofre
#63227569Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:50 PM GMT

[2 things: 1. YOU'RE ALIIIIIVE!! 2. Yep.]
1perrytheplatypus
#63227864Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:03 PM GMT

CS Sheet- Name- Perry Profession- Fighting. He is good at offense with defense- as long as he has a sword and shield. If he has a bow arrow, he is pretty good with it, but he needs to be a distance away. Appearance-Perry mostly wears the TSE combat uniform, and the rest is what he usually wears. (Look at my robloxian character for the exact appearance) Gear- Sword, shield, Med-kit, and a shiny rock thing he randomly brings along. Personality-Intelligent, longish-tempered, though he sometimes gets quickly into fights, and does not apologize very well.. Other- After separating from the other heroes, Perry invested into a group, and enjoys traveling to different lands. (Dis good, rite?)
LittleMurph
#63228531Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:30 PM GMT

(If the movie is silent, how can you hear it?) Murph realized his mistake in setting the temple on fire almost immediately. Meh, the heat was worth it. The statues now stood out against the frozen desert. "I know what will cheer me up," Murph said to himself. "Doing something evil! Which reminds me, whatever happened to the other coven members?" He shrugged and looked back at his plans. Suddenly, he heard a cracking sound, like shattering glass. He whirled around to see one of his statues be defeated by the cold, shattering into a million pieces. No, seriously, DEFEATED. A giant claw of ice had reached out of the ground and swiped at it. "Whaaa..." Murph hopped in his teleporter and appeared in his underground volcano lair. The teleporter Immediately froze over and shattered. His fortress, despite being under an active volcano, felt a little chilly. He looked through a display moniter to see that the volcano was covered in snow. "This cold....what IS it?"
ConnerSyxtofre
#63264003Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:08 AM GMT

[Two possible explanations: 1. The Film projector is loud as hell. 2. Most silent films have a piano and a pianist accompanying with music and sound effects] CS Sheet- Name- The Frost Queen Profession- Ruling and creating the cold Appearance- Use this [http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/skurfergirl/north.jpg] as a reference. Remove the ' Gear- Spiked Staff (seen in Ref Pic) Able to breathe icy cold breath (able to freeze almost anything) Personality- Explained shortly Bio- Explained shortly There is a legend of the Frost Queen, long ago lost in Robloxia's Library to a couple of noobs and some cherry pink bubblegum. But the story went like this: Shortly after the Great Creativity Spark, and Robloxia was created; there was a need for rulers. The Creativity that created everything in Robloxia decided that two entities would rule Roblox. The Frost Queen to the North, would rule the Ice and Cold. She would be the caretaker of the dominant creatures the Creativity Spark would put in this world, like a mother should. There would also be The Scorch King, ruler of Fire and Warmth. He would look after the creation of the land, shaping the world to his whim. After centuries of peace with the King, Queen and the Robloxians something...happened. The Scorch King vanished, not a trace of him to be found. With his disappearance, his world shaping powers descended to the Robloxians, allowing them to create beautiful worlds of their own. This, however, led to the abandonment of the Robloxians from the Frost Queen. Feeling that they can take care of themselves now that they have powers of their own. The Queen snapped, much like an icicle, and turned from the Robloxians. She vowed that she would have her revenge of the Robloxians betrayal, and she left for the Northern Mountains. Never to emerge, until recently [I needed to put up the backstory for 'Alice', as I call her.]
LittleMurph
#63309653Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:42 AM GMT

(bumpalumpa)
1perrytheplatypus
#63345886Friday, February 24, 2012 1:17 AM GMT

Perry- I look around my current tree home. It looked dull after that goblin invasion. I remember it like yesterday.. Windows smashing.. Arrows flying.. goblins all dying.. Actually, it was yesterday. Where was it.. Oh, here! My sword. Ive got to clean it. I walk over to a sink, and get my official sword-cleaning kit out. I take out the sponge, and wash my sword out. I smile at the glint. I walk out, shivering. Why is it so cold? I slip on a patch up ice, and I yell "FOR THE SAKE OF ROBLOXIA, WHERE DID THIS ICE COME FROM?" I get up, and sigh. I wipe the snow off of my armor, and the leaves now falling from my tree. This will be a long day..
ConnerSyxtofre
#63365310Friday, February 24, 2012 3:48 PM GMT

Conner was happily adding to his book of ideas 'Right next to Al Hara will be the sunken city, but to get there they'll need to-' Conner wrote in his book before he noticed his pen stopped writing. He checked it and founcd it to be cold to the touch. "Frozen. Figures..." He said before putting the pen on the furnace and took out a pencil. He continued to write until he stopped again. Upstairs he heard screams. Not of laughter or delight, these sounded much more.....morbid... Conner sighed, "What unholy entity did they bring for the premier now?" He asked, now thoroughly ticked off, as he went up the stairs to the theater. A blistering chill almost froze him where he stood, mouth agape, as he saw what was going on. A phantom, much different then the sophisticated specters, had barged through the doors to the theater; letting all of the snowpocalypse outside come in. The phantom was like a mist or a cloud, with a pair of sharp eyes and jagged teeth that showed that this was not a Happy Haunt. It was, looking, for something. Then it hit Conner as a hand moved from the Phantom toward him. It was looking for someone... Without much effort the Phantom grabbed Conner and took him outside. Where this strange creature was taking him or why, Conner didn't know. All he knew was that in it's grip, he was becoming a Con-cicle

of     58   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right