LittleMurph
#63397217Saturday, February 25, 2012 3:07 AM GMT

Murph stood facing the iced teleporter with his spear at the ready and his eyes warily observing for any sign of movement. For several long seconds, nothing moved. Then the ice began to thicken and the teleporter groaned under the strain. Suddenly the entire teleporter violently exploded, showering the area with glass and ice. Murph immediately charged up a lava ball and held the spear in front of him, vaporizing the shrapnel that headed his way. When the room became silent he looked back at the teleporter. Where the machine once stood was some sort of ghostly being. Murph waited for further movement, when it appeared to speak: "The reincarnation....interesting. And how weak. He really must've let himself go. No matter." with incredible speed the ghost dashed through Murph, turning him to ice and disappearing. The Murph statue then splintered into pieces. The teleporter's remains rustled and reshaped themselves into a platform of ice. The pieces of Murph drifted into the new teleporter and vanished. The volcano outside had completely frozen over. In the middle of an eruption, too. The ejected lava hung suspended in the sky, turned to ice. Giant spires of crystal jutted out of the icy mountain. Some crystals were twisting towards the crater of the mountain...
LittleMurph
#63587242Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:17 PM GMT

Bumpalumpashpumpa!
ConnerSyxtofre
#63624760Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:29 PM GMT

Conner couldn't move. Let alone think clearly as the strange Phantom took him higher and higher into the layer of clouds that were covering many parts of Robloxia. All he could do was watch as the sheer coldness from the phantom slowly encased him in ice. Before long, the Phantom rose above the cloud line, and what was there, could blow anyone's mind. In a fashion similar to The Sky Dimension, a massive white gleaming castle stood atop a mountain range that stretched all around as far as Conner could see. There was a massive cloud layer that made everything unable to see below, with Robloxia's sun shining above in the sky. Conner could only hope that this was going to be a quick diplomatic visit as the Phantom flew into a hanger-like doorway guarded by a pair of Yeti's with Icy armor
ConnerSyxtofre
#63913032Tuesday, March 06, 2012 12:50 PM GMT

♫Bumper the Boardwalk♫ [Don't mind me, just....singin']
LittleMurph
#63982795Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:23 AM GMT

(I want YOU to join this RP)
Quasar99
#63988103Thursday, March 08, 2012 2:46 AM GMT

[Yes. A roblox RP. FINALLY.] Name- Quas Profession- Fighting Appearance- Looks like a noob, but has a gladiator hat. Gear- Icicle Cannon [perfect.], Claymore, and a stick. Personality- Humorous, good at handling arguments. Other- Hes an OD'ing hunter.
HintCore
#64014405Thursday, March 08, 2012 10:58 PM GMT

I WILL JOIN. I just need to finish mas cool stuff. D:
HintCore
#64023888Friday, March 09, 2012 1:42 AM GMT

Name-HintCore Profession-Puzzle solving, knowlegde Appearance-Changes, usually looks like a newbie or the eleventh incarnation of the Doctor. Gear: Decoy deploy, Ninja Blink Potion, Broken Relic Staff Personality: Amiable, clever, but does have a bad temper at times. Other-Met the heroes once before, quite briefly. HintCore is an android.
HintCore
#64070937Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:47 AM GMT

(Am I going to have to take initiative here? Gah, I hate it when that happens) The streets of Orien were deserted. All of its inhabbitants had either moved away in hope of finding warmth, or hiding out in their houses with the air conditioner as hot as they could get it (which, at the moment, was about 50-ish degrees, Farenheit.) Yes, the streets were deserted, but there was still activity in Orien-or, should I say, UNDER Orien. You see, Orien has knowledgers*. Well, one specific knowledger, HintCore, was still active and working quite well, actually. As a matter of fact, he didn't mind the cold at all, nor could he really feel it, he just knew it was cold because that's what the thermostat said. Anyways, back to the story. HintCore was roaming aimlessly in the underground computer core of Orien, a well kept secret of the knowledgers. Whilst he was roaming, he noticed something. A flashing screen, which hardly ever bode well, especially as when it wa flashing red, which it was. As he looked upon the screen, he noticed somethign else that was off. As he wondered what had gotten into the computer core and why the lights were turning off one by one, almost as if they were trying to scare him, it got cold. Very cold. Before the last light went off, the android saw a ghostly form, and then he was swept away. *Knowledger: "A Librarian, only with all His/Her Knowledge stored on a Data Drive." (So, am I any good?)
ConnerSyxtofre
#64071207Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:51 AM GMT

)(1. YES! New RP-er! 2. Hint! You're Alive! Again!)
HintCore
#64071803Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:00 AM GMT

(Ye', I said I'd join, I just didn't know if I should go. Then, I got impatient, so i just decided to write that. Was it good? I reffered back to the original just to make sure i got locations right. I was thinking of starting at the fountain but... I'm ranting. I am so very, very sorry.)
LittleMurph
#64072910Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:18 AM GMT

(Let's try to get new RPers too to help the story along) (Good ta see ya, hint)
HintCore
#64072941Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:18 AM GMT

(Likewise, little)
ConnerSyxtofre
#64073050Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:20 AM GMT

[No no! Not at all! You should see this stupid smile on my face right now when you reffed Orien and the Knowledgers] "Your Majesty...?" A yeti with dark grey armor asked a tall and sleek creature sitting on a throne in the middle of an icy room, "Yes, Lieutenant Feron?" The creature asked with a feminine voice, she was much taller then any Robloxian, if she could be called that, her hair seemed that of solid ice and her clothing didn't differ all tat much. "The...'Phantom' has brought their leader and is currently trying to apprehend his accomplices, as far as we know..." Feron replied in a gruff voice one might expect from a Yeti. "Good....when he arrives be sure to defrost him and bring him in..." The Frost Queen replied as she looked at her sharp as a knife manicured claws
LittleMurph
#64073499Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:28 AM GMT

LittlyMurph suddenly found himself conscious again, in some sort of room encased in ice. A throne sat in the middle of the place, and on it rested some....thing, he supposes. Looks like a girl, but hey, He ain't the best judge. He notices a...is that a frickin' Sasquatch? He hears a "bring him in" and realizes this person has taken more than Murph as a prisoner.
ConnerSyxtofre
#64073910Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:36 AM GMT

"Ah, you're quick Feron, already have him here" The Frost Queen said as she could see Murph at the other end of the throne room Feron, on the other hand was bewildered, had that Robloxian come from nowhere? "But- that's not-" The Frost Queen didn't hear, she got up from her throne and took her large spiked staff cluband walked over to Murph, and stands over him with authority. "Am I to believe that 'You' are the Leader?" She asked in a voice smoother ice
HintCore
#64074160Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:39 AM GMT

(Ah, thanks, conner. :D) Yes, it is true that robots can see in the dark. They can't, however, see anything when they are in the dark and their cicruits have been completely frozen. So when HintCore activated again, he was quite lost. True, the castle of ice should have given it away. True, the armed yeti's should have given it away. True, the flying phantom should have given it away long ago. True, the snow covering all of Robloxia should have given it away long ago, but HintCore had absolutely no idea where he was. That feeling didn't last for a while though. Because soon he froze, again. A little fan can only do so much.
LittleMurph
#64074184Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:39 AM GMT

Murph was partially confused. Partially because this lady...Well......erm.......nevermind. Partially because murph wasn't, by definition, the leader of anything. "Um...actually, you must have me confused with somebody else, some sort of ghost brought me here."
ConnerSyxtofre
#64074751Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:48 AM GMT

"It's called a Phantom, and I don't get anyone confused with anyone. I know who you are..." She said as she bent down to look Murph in the eyes with the cold, dark, glaring, menacing eyes of hers. "You are Murph, eccentric genius of the ruined Coven, once tried to take over Robloxia and my faithful subjects. You like peanut butter on rye and your favorite book is "The Firetale Chronicals" by H.P. Bloxcraft" She stated in a matter-of-fact tone as a wicked smile trickled across her face. "You used to be friends with a Mr. Conner623, who I'm also expecting here today. Make yourself comfy, 'Hot-head' you wont be leaving until your friend arrives." She said as she headed back to her throne. "And don't try to escape, my specially trained Yeti Guardsmen can tear you limb from limb if you do, and then I'll be all alone again with no one to talk to except for Feron. And he's SUCH a bore." She said as she sat down, getting a slight yell of "Hey!" From the lieutenant
LittleMurph
#64075226Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:56 AM GMT

Wow. Okay. How she knew the whole peanut butter thing, Murph hadn't a clue. But, he smiled to himself. She doesn't know everything: He likes his peanut butter smooth, and she didn't specify if it's chunky or smooth. So clearly it's a point for Murph, right? Pfft. Yetis. I could beat 'em. But this frosty the snowma'am is a different story...
HintCore
#64075230Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:56 AM GMT

An audible clang could be heard as HintCore hit the ground in the palace of ice. Well, that got him active again, and his circuits weren't that frozen anymore; being dropped shook most of the ice out of his system. He slowly got up and surveryed his surroundings noting that, as he'd seen before, everything was made of ice. He also noticed another one of those armed Yeti, a man with a volcano on his head, which he figured was Murph, and a frosty woman sitting on the throne...
HintCore
#64075873Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:06 AM GMT

(Ah, sorry gotta go. I'll try and catch up with everything tomorrow in the morning. :D)
LittleMurph
#64076268Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:13 AM GMT

(I might go soon too...it's reaching midnight where I live.) (BUT I SHALL REMAIN UNTIL I COLLAPSE)
HintCore
#64076468Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:17 AM GMT

(I'm trying to stay to see if Conner writes anything else. I'm sorry if I don't make it)
ConnerSyxtofre
#64076636Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:20 AM GMT

"Um Your Majesty?" Feron managed to say before being cut off again. "Yes, yes, I know....The Robotic one is awake, barely, and the one we're looking for should be here in about Three. Two. One." At that moment a brisk chill ran through the room as the ghostly apparition of this Phantom showed itself as it dropped a large blue crystal onto the floor before disappearing into the floor. "Help....Me..." Conner managed to say through his frozen state