LittleMurph
#72069828Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:45 AM GMT

"Actually, a sword is all you need to lend. The two halves of the Greywrath need to be kept far apart, and this venomshank needs to be placed in its own safe location. Not to mention, the real ice dagger, not the room full of fakes that I see behind you, is especially dangerous in this unnatural weather. Any more questions? Actually, I don't feel like answering another question. Hand over the other blade."
sskillersquad
#72070120Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
ConnerSyxtofre
#72070614Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

(You didn't.......you did.....)
sskillersquad
#72070691Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:57 AM GMT

( im confused... )
ConnerSyxtofre
#72070816Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:59 AM GMT

(L-look at you last post....tell me. Why in the holy mother of the Mythrans.....did you censor..)
sskillersquad
#72070855Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:59 AM GMT

i said hor3
sskillersquad
#72070950Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:00 AM GMT

( i thought i covered it enough.... accedents.... they happen ill just content deleted them...)
LittleMurph
#72070981Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:01 AM GMT

(I'm back from another site and I see a CD'd post. please clarify what he said.)
sskillersquad
#72071023Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:01 AM GMT

( 20 more postes till 300! YAY )
sskillersquad
#72071110Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:02 AM GMT

( i just explained... )
ConnerSyxtofre
#72071804Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:11 AM GMT

(No Murph, you don't want to know....)
XxFlammaxX
#72071991Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:13 AM GMT

( well.... im back.... with my main. -.- -SSK)
MyNameIsNotKidIcarus
#72078454Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:45 AM GMT

Okay, i have now involved myself. BECAUSE I CAN. CS Sheet- Name- tbear64 (tbear for short) Profession- Building (Pro) Appearance- Wears a white tux. I guess you can figure out the rest via my appearence. Gear- Subject to change via his gear storage, but here's what he always keeps on hand: Building Tools, his Joint Breaker sword, a Retribution Ray, le Star Hammer, and a Sci-Fi medpack 4000. Personality- (SORRY, WILL BE POSTED SOON) Other-(Can be used for Bio if you want) (I would have been here sooner, but i was designing the arena for when you were fighting "The Spook". No, seriously, i have it in my MIND. It basically utilizes a roof part hanging above the floor with a motor attached to it's bottom, like a fan. There's mirrors to reflect any ranged attacks, and parts above the floor utilizing the MAGIC of the gravity gun (:3), making them hover above the floor, to boost up the "Ghost" part of it. It was also nuked with a RocketLauncher filled with purple dye.)
MyNameIsNotKidIcarus
#72117354Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:46 PM GMT

(My mom interrupted me to go to bed before i could get the personality finished, here it is.) Personality- Humorous, Loyal, (How can i say this without being "Mean" to murph?) Easy to tick off. Other- He is also a GENIUS. With a capital G, E, N, I, U, and S. (AND I WILL NOT LET THIS DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
ConnerSyxtofre
#72132335Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:35 PM GMT

(Hah. Haha. The thread dieing is completely out of the question when myself and Hint are on the case! We have so many plans to put into motion.[You can't see it but I have my hands like Mr. Burns right here]) (Two things:) (1. you're a GENIUS? Murph! You got competition!) (2. I would recommend NOT Going to the mansion everyone else is in. For reasons I shant spoil) (Other then that, be reasonable, don't be Op'ed and above all: Have Fun!)
HintCore
#72134440Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:58 PM GMT

"Okay, how about I get behind her and you get her front? Like the idea? Cool! Now, dodge the table!," says Hint quickly, then getting out his gun and using it to get behind the evil spook. (3/4 Heh, heh. Bleh heh heh. BLEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH-BLECK)
Xennark
#72136517Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:21 PM GMT

CS Sheet- Name- Xennark Profession-Swordfighting Appearance-Avatar Gear-Tempest Blades Personality-Usually relaxed, but in a tough situation, very serious. Other-Nuffin'.
LittleMurph
#72136663Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:23 PM GMT

I hear sounds of battle upstairs. I groan. "I don't have time for this. I have to go prevent Conner and Hint from being pounded by living furniture. I'll deal with these swords later." I lift my staff and disappear in a small explosion. I reappear, facing Chrysalis. "Let's get serious, you b-ahem." I stop myself. "Witch. I was going to say witch."
ConnerSyxtofre
#72138502Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:45 PM GMT

(Dear Mythrans, I can only imagine how you will act when this is over.) (In the meantime: Last Song for now!) "Oh, so you're going to play it like that then?" Chrysalis said as Hint flew over her. "Fine then, how about a little entertainment with the dinner?" She snapped her fingers and, as if rehearsed, the ghost starts to play a different song "Tell me she's not...." I say in disbelief before a spotlight (Don't ask where that came from) shone onto Chrys "She is..." Hint deadpanned ~Chrysalis' Song~ (To the tune of 'Dr. Finklesteins song' from Oogies Revenge) "The game has changed, my friends Since you've been afray! Without our dear old Mods It's the Frost Queen's frozen way!" Chrysalis starts off as she starts to fire magick bolts at Conner "Oh come on, now! Why can't you see you're wrong?" I try to reason, only to notice that I was speaking in tune. "You were the kings But now you're nothing but pawns! The Frozen Queen is back And she's planning to stay!" She comes back and now tries to fling us at the organ "It's a crazy web you're weaving! this old snow will soon be leaving!" Hint says while trying to grab her staff, only to be noticed "Come on, now! It's not too late!" I tried to yell before finding knives near my face "All my magicks will seal your fate!" She said before the music slowed and the knives started to dance to her waltz "My charisma will slice you! The knives will cut deep! And when it's all over Robloxia will weep!" She feigned crying before jumping on top of me "The days of your good natured Mayhem are through!" She put her staff right up my face "I'll tear up this home! And I'm starting with you!!" Before she was able to do anything I was able to throw her off, but not very far, as she started to laugh "Well, now, my friend It seems you've lost your pound! In a few mere moments You'll be six feet in the ground!" She remarks before pointing the staff at me, only to have it kicked out her grasp from Hint "Stop at once! Can't you see this is absurd?" I manage to yell at her after coming back from that jump "No more tricks! My friends are now your foes!" She sings as a bunch of ghosts come up to go after her staff "And now this dance is Nearing its close" "All these spirits that you're hurting Man, dear Gypsy, it's disconcerting" I sympathy as I watch the ghosts fight each other to get the staff "Chrys-a-lis! Your thinking is all wrong!" "In a moment finally you'll be gone!" Hint says as he goes after her only to whacked back by the staff "Your intentions are evil! Your thoughts are all bad! The thing that you work for Is no more than a cad! When finally we get that Foul staff out of you You'll see no more friend" I finish the song as I watch Hint get hurt, that's it "Now Hint! Shoot the Staff!" I yell toward him But a foe that is true!
ConnerSyxtofre
#72139003Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:52 PM GMT

(Oh, Murph, you're there too.....oh Frabjous Day! Now we just wait for Hint and the fun will begin)
XxFlammaxX
#72141675Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:23 PM GMT

M.M scratched his head " hey! wait up! " M.M walked faster as a troll face appeared on his face...
HintCore
#72144825Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:58 PM GMT

"With pleasure, mon ami," said Hint, before using his gun to teleport the staff to himself. He raised his knee to break it, and was lifting it over his head, when suddenly, the entire house trembled. The ground shook a bit, causing Hint to drop the staff, which rolled backed to Chrysalis, who grabbed it and teleported who knows where in the mansion. And then, the shaking of the ground stopped. However, the actuall house still shook, and wind had begun blowing outside alarmingly quickly. The wind continued picking up speed at an extremely fast pace. The windows began cracking, and then proceeded to break. Clouds had gathered touching theground and going up, and they were whirling with the wind. However, it kept getting brighter and brighter, until the light was so inexplicably bright that no one, not in the mansion, or the town of Bog Easy, or in The Orien could see anything. And with that, these location disappeared in a great ball of light. Never to be seen again. Nah, I'm kidding with you. However, the three towns did disappear. And when everyone got around to looking up at the sky, or just looking around, they were in for a big surprise... (Two things. First, title change. Second, 4/4. I'll explain this part later on, as well as what just happened. Conner knows.)
ConnerSyxtofre
#72145874Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:07 PM GMT

{ And now, the Fun Part begins .....Said Count Conner ]
ConnerSyxtofre
#72149286Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:33 PM GMT

"Hint.......Where are we?" I manage to say as I was transfixed through the hole in the ceiling of the Ballroom to the sky, or whatever the sky was. For instead of the dark stormy clouds, they were replaced with dark purple swirling force from the destruction of Dimensions. Before Hint could say anything, cracking was heard from all around. It was a very distinct cracking: The cracking of wooden support beams. The whole house collapsed around Conner, Hint, and Murph as every last part of the house was destroyed into a heap of rubble. (I'm sorry to say, Flammax/sskiller, but you are hereby kicked from the RP, for reasons of violating the thread. If you continue to post here you will be ignored and if it keeps up: reported for spam)
LittleMurph
#72159216Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

(I'm going to pretend the whole deal with the swords never happened, but I am planning to bring them into the story sooner or later. Also, the nightmare before Christmas makes me happy to have been born in the 90's.)