of     1   

speed
#6294060Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:27 PM GMT

Announcer:We Present to you the all new awesome....MINI ROBLOX FIGUREES!!!!! First Off! Speed! (Annoucer Sqeeuzes Mini-Speed) M-Speed:Hey! NOOB! Why Did You Snipe Me Idoit!? Real Speed:Hey! Thats what I say whenever I Get Sniped! (Real Speed Gets sniped) Real Speed:Hey! NOOB! Why Did You Snipe Me Idoit!? M-Speed:PWNT! I pwnz all! >=D Meow! Annoucer:He also has stuff! Like Claws So He Can Fight the other soon upcoming roblox figures! Annoucer 2:We Just Got A NEW release! A noob figure... (Noob figure sqweezed) M-Noob:SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM!!! M-Speed:Oh god no...(puts on claws and kills M-noob) M-noob:NOOB I BE REPORTING WAT WHERE TEH REPORT BUTTON! Annoucer 1:We removed the report button so that you never see your figures dissipear into THIN AIR! Annoucer 2:And We got another one...WTF....What is that thing? Its called HACKORZ! M-HACKORZ:I will hack you! BWAHHAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Annoucer 3:I deleted his hacks M-HACKORZ:WAT! it took me 3 years to find that file! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Annoucer:SHUT UP! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (M-speed kills hackorz) Annoucer:Thanks GOD! M-Speed: SHeesh >_> Real Speed:Im getting outta here now....(secretly takes the M-speed)... Real Speed:Ah Forget Stealing! Ill pay for it (looks at price) Annoucer:Wait Speed R-Speed:Yea? Annoucer:You get yourself for free but other people such as HACKORZ or NOOB have to pay for it! You also get every future pack of M-Speed for free! Yes it does mean noob gets m-noob for free =p R-SPeed:SWEET! Annoucer 1:Annndd we are out of time....Bye! hope you guys watching this advertisement see yours on the shelf soon!
speed
#6320658Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:53 PM GMT

Celing Cat Bump
Citrange
#6320690Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:54 PM GMT

I guess you were too lazy to scroll down the forum list and click on "Role-Playing"?
speed
#6379404Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:23 AM GMT

Heh Heh Mistake ^^;
Rth4isback
#6379417Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:24 AM GMT

That's OK!!! Just remember that for the future. -Rth4
speed
#6503959Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:31 PM GMT

Beeeeeeuuuuuuuummmmmmmppppp

of     1