of     1   

bobtheclumsyman
#62957640Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:30 PM GMT

A parody to How the grinch stole christmas. Telamon has had enough of the robloxians having free benefits. So one night, telamon goes down to roville and takes away all the fun things a robloxian can do. Sub plot: GF and BF have relationship probelms, need to explain? ¬_¬ CAST: Telamon: Telamon's dog (Builderman): Rick (The BF): Jessica (The GF): Telamons ancient dad: Jessica's mom: Ricks dad:
anubishouse246
#62959613Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
LatinxAssassin
#62961069Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:35 PM GMT

Can you explain the relationship problems? (¬_¬) I will be Telamon's Ancient Dad.
bobtheclumsyman
#62986608Friday, February 17, 2012 10:45 AM GMT

A parody to How the grinch stole christmas. Telamon has had enough of the robloxians having free benefits. So one night, telamon goes down to roville and takes away all the fun things a robloxian can do. Sub plot: GF and BF have relationship problems, Jessica and Rick try hard to be together but there mom and dad's stop them from being together CAST: Telamon: anubiushouse246 Telamon's dog (Builderman): Rick (The BF): Jessica (The GF): Telamons ancient dad: Latinxassassin Jessica's mom: Ricks dad: Music: (TELAMON,S PLAN) Sung by Telamon How awesome can this be when i have a brilliant successfull plan. Stealing childrens fun and games if only could i can..... I will creep up to there houses when there fast alseep and when they wake up next mornin the will so weep and weep
fastbluecow
#62989521Friday, February 17, 2012 1:49 PM GMT

That Was The Creepyest Poem Ever....

of     1