of     414   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63116990Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:17 PM GMT

It's 3294. The world has changed a lot - the temperatures are extreme, and towns are struggling to stay in control. Many cities like New York have died out. You've gotten by pretty well, with powers making you stronger than others. Not all of your kind are human, but have mythological blood in them. Many of you have powers. Very few of you without superior powers are surviving, and even thriving since you can adapt well. Some of you are dying. Oh, and you've been captured for testing and desperately wish to escape. ---------------- Ruthless scientists are testing you. You've just been taken. They don't care if you're injured or in bad condition, they just need you alive for the test. Many others are with you. The scientists are trying to find a way to save the world that's dying out by finding how you live. They will make you suffer to save humanity. You're in a poorly lit room with cots lining the walls, people in each bed. The room is square and made of metal. There's a bunch of packs in the middle, names written on them. One has your name on it. There is a metal pole running through the center of the room with "TEST ONE: MAZE" printed on it in bold letters. Anything you had in your hands are gone. Only things in your pockets remain. What you don't know is the room is an elevator, waiting to send you to the next test. People that fail the test will be trapped in the last test forever, as there is no way out. Or is there? ---------------- You must go through with three tests before any options for escape are available. The tests are already planned by me in advance. You CANNOT make up your own tests, unless you're an admin and I've given you the O.K. I will chose 2-3 admins who I feel are responsible enough. RULES: No trolling Ignore the trolls. Put 'Toasted Jam' under your CS if you've read this so far. No G-modding. No controlling other players without permission (I want to see the other person say OK.) What I say goes. Replace 'Jam' with 'bananas'. "It wasn't in the rules!" isn't going to work. Don't kill people outside of killing tests. Please no "Mary/Gary Sue's" Any killing of other members in tests must have a fight between them, not 'I stab through Ben's heart and he dies.' I want to see 'I stab at Ben's chest.' 'I fall to the ground and kick at Jen's legs.' 'I jump and stab downward.' If the other player doesn't respond within the timeframe of an hour, you may kill them. PLEASE use proper grammar, and at least try to spell correctly. I don't want 'I run away frum teh spiks,' or 'R u oka?' I want REAL words, no Internet talk. Making your character say '"Omg guys!"' is alright if that's how they talk. But please try not to. Put 'Gingerbread' under your CS, and put the old stuff in Other. Part mythological: Choose from the existing things please, if your character has mythological bits in them. Cannot be too powerful. Elemental -Controls ONE of the following; Water, fire, air, light, storm. Shapeshifter -Can change form. Controller -Makes others do their bidding. Angel/Demon -Good or bad depending on which one you choose. Angels float and demons drain energy, slowly. Immortals -Live forever, but without things humans live with (Food, water, etc.) will age rapidly and become feeble. Powers: You may choose anything, just nothing too powerful or god-like. Adaptation: Can be anything from a hu.mp on your back or wings. Extra limbs are acceptable, not too many please. An adaptation is how your body adapts to the new world, internal and external. Powers do not apply here. CS Name: A.ge: (8-25 please) Gend.er Human? (Yes or no) Mythological part: (If not entirely human) If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? (Power/Adaptaion) Power: (If any) Appearance: Bio: Items: (No weapons please) Weakness: (Must have one) Strength: (Two max, one minimum) Other:
engelRuse
#63117262Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:21 PM GMT

I will join :)
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63117362Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:23 PM GMT

K, thanks! Forgotten Rule: You may have mythological blood AND powers, just don't make your character too overpowering.
engelRuse
#63118744Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:44 PM GMT

CS Name: Robin Jay A.ge: 10 Gend.er: Female Human? no... Well not fully Mythological part: Elemental, she can control storm If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? (Power/Adaptation) Power: She can control her density. You know, go through stuff? And she can float? Appearance: Robin is short for her age and is very skinny. Her skin is pale and usually looks fragile. Robin has black eyes and long wavy red hair that goes down to her waist when not tied up with a ribbon. Freckles dot her cheeks and nose. Robin is currently wearing a green long sleeve shirt and jeans. She is also wearing black boots, that kind of resemble combat boots. Bio: She was abandoned by her parents when she was 3 and taken in by a few others like her. They died a few years later and she has survived on her own as best as she can since then. At least until she was kidnapped. Items: A few crumpled up pieces of paper and some pencils. She also has a bag of skittles and a few ribbons in her pockets. Weakness: She is pretty... Well weak? She isn't very strong and doesn't always have a lot of energy... Strength: She is agile... Other: Toasted bananas Gingerbread
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63119110Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:50 PM GMT

Accepted, and do you want to be admin? At least four more and the RP can start. Oh, and you can have no more than two players, three are okay if you talked with me about it.
engelRuse
#63119754Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:00 PM GMT

Um... Sure?
CouncilFish
#63120151Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:05 PM GMT

( I miiiight join. And hi Ranger. Can I be a wolf morpher? and toasted bananas, though i did skim bits...)
CouncilFish
#63120195Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:05 PM GMT

(naw, i will join.)
engelRuse
#63120261Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:06 PM GMT

Hullo...
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63120820Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:16 PM GMT

Wolf morpher is fine.
CouncilFish
#63121231Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:23 PM GMT

(I read it properly and i guess im a shapeshifter) CS Name:Grey A.ge: (8-25 please):13 Gend.er:Male Human? (Yes or no):Yes, ish Mythological part:Wolf morpher If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? (Power/Adaptaion):no... Appearance:Wolf: Grey, white underbelly Human:Black winter baseball hat, Ginger hair sticking out of hat, Brown hooded winter fleece, army trousers and grey snowboots. Bio:Trusts no one, and never goes near humans. Scared of things he doesnt know and may mistake a freind for an enemy. He plays grass whistles to calm himself and others around down into a tranquil state. He usually uses this to escape, but can get too calm to do so. Items: None, is very resourceful. Weakness: Being too near too many people makes him really shy and unable to act in fights. He also likes music, and will follow a grass whistle anywhere. Strength:1.3 (He uses his agility in fights and attacks with quick blows, stunning the enemy, then jumps out of reach of an attack. He can't take a hit though.) Other: Toasted bananas Gingerbread
Horanoven
#63121910Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:36 PM GMT

(how's this?) Name: Calls himself "Scarab". Actual name is Dennis Baeidae A.ge: 17 Gend.er: Male Human? You could say so. Mythological part: N/A If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? Adaptation Power: (Do adaptations go here?) Is covered in a tough Exoskeletan that is capable of slight changes in shape. By slight I mean that his arm can become a blade or a shield, or he can sprout spikes on his body. Appearance: He has a sand-colored exoskeleton covering his body. The general shape is always humanoid to a degree. The shell is smooth, minus the joints. His eyes are fully black. His nose is flat, almost non-existant. Bio: He likes to keep to himself. It is hard to get him to say anything about himself beyond vague threats of what he can do. Needless to say, he is quiet most of the time. He will, occasionally, make a clicking or buzzing sound. Items: A rock he found in his pocket. Weakness: To, say, turn his arm into a long sword, he has to stretch exoskeleton into place from elsewhere, as he can't just grow it. This makes parts of it weaker. If it cracks, he doesn't have an endoskeleton to support it. Strength: Scarab is pretty fast and his shell provides a medium general defense. Other: Toasted bananas
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63122797Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:53 PM GMT

Council accepted, and Horanoven, you missed one little thing at the bottom.
Horanoven
#63122933Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:55 PM GMT

Oh yeah, Gingerbread
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63123237Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:00 PM GMT

Thaaank you, accepted. xD
CouncilFish
#63129254Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:40 PM GMT

Now what...
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63129997Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:52 PM GMT

CS Name: Angelika Ryce (Angel name) Fuego Mortica (Demon name) A.ge: 15 Gend.er: Female Human? Sorta. Mythological part: Demon If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? (Power) Power: Can talk into people's minds. Is fire-resistant. Appearance: A little less than the average height for 14. Fire red braids, and a worn brown hoodie. Dark jeans and leather brown boots. Orange/red eyes with freckles across the bridge of her nose. The end of her braid sometimes catches fire for no apparent reason. Bio: Shannon was born in a family of Angels. Her parents were shocked when she was born Demon. They did everything they could - holy items, water, sunshine - but she hated it all. Nothing worked. Her parents loved her, but after accidently setting her baby brother's crib on fire (He wasn't there, luckily), they decided it would be best if she lived with people like her. When she was 6 she went to live with a family of Demons, and even had a sister Georgia who was her best friend. They lived in a dark place, so she can see well in dark areas. Items: A simple silver chain necklace with nothing on it except for a piece of wood. Weakness: Her fire resistance drains her energy, so she constantly has to be with another person to use theirs after using it. Strength: She can see well in dimly lit areas, or areas without any light. Other: Toasted bananas Gingerbread
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63130124Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:54 PM GMT

Accepted Kruger. Oh, and now we wait for one more person, then we can start. Actually, if no one joins within an hour we'll start then. Horan logged off though. :(
CouncilFish
#63131745Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:20 PM GMT

So's Ranger...
engelRuse
#63132425Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:29 PM GMT

O.O No... I am on....
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63132734Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:33 PM GMT

We can start now, no one's coming.
Horanoven
#63132921Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:37 PM GMT

(I'm back, I'm back.Sorry I'm a bit late)
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#63132926Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:37 PM GMT

Fuego: I stay lying in bed, unmoving. Staring at the ceiling, my eyes slowly adjust in the lighting. Seeing well now, I sit up and look around at the metal box I'm in. Other figures lie in beds.
Horanoven
#63133100Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:39 PM GMT

Scarab- A noise in the distance wakes me up. I quickly jump out of bed, finding out a bit too late that my left leg had a crack in it. I let out a restrained hiss, and sit back down on the bed.
engelRuse
#63133136Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:40 PM GMT

Robin I sat up as soon I woke up. I couldn't see since it was too dark. Soon my eyes had adjusted so I could actually somewhat see the room I was in. I saw other people to... Most hadn't woken up.

of     414   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right