kevin10527
#79848261Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:04 PM GMT

Chance I hear a loud screech. I begin to think about the others and what in Gods name that was. Piper is still sleeping. I notice all her cuts and scratches are healing, some are scarring or fading away. She mumbles something that I can't understand. "Piper...I promise you..ill make them stop..."
#79848270Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:04 PM GMT

(Den I didn't walk out. I got to remember these things...)
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79849364Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:17 PM GMT

Fuego: "Weaknesses? Anything that can slow them down?" I look at the ceiling tiles to maybe find a way on to the roof. There's a chimney, but I don't think Andrew or I would be able to climb it. It's also too small.
smooch98
#79852469Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:54 PM GMT

(Meh, tori could have left before the Bloodlusts came) Andrew I stop for a second, and think. "Well, fire, for one thing..., I mean, it does nothing to them. Their just terrified of anyone with it." Echo ...fire.l. I pull out the small flame Grey gave me. Yeah...this should work! Andrew I look at Echo. "That'll do fine..." I look around for a piece of wood, or something...I look on my back, and notice I'm still wearing the backpack. I hunt through it, and find nothing. Shoot... I need some sort of wood, something that can hold flame... "Fuego, in that cubord, did you find anything flambé? We're each going to need a flame."
smooch98
#79852539Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:55 PM GMT

(flammable, no flambé)
smooch98
#79853382Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:05 PM GMT

(-_-...not, not no.)
#79860095Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:26 AM GMT

(Ok den.) Tori Ive been walking in the wasteland for a while now. An hour? 30 minutes? Well I don't know. I would Morph into a wolf. But why would I? There is no-where for me to run to.
CouncilFish
#79861909Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:47 AM GMT

(Hey, maybe Tori could find Grey in the wreckage???)
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79861971Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:48 AM GMT

Fuego: "We can break the rocking chair apart." I keep looking. Wait... "Is sprayable sunblock flammable? I have a bottle from the cabinet."
smooch98
#79863825Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

Andrew Is it? "If it is, it would more then likely explode, due to the pressure...but I'm call for br- The sound of something sharp cutting into wood breaks my thoughts. Echo I walk back over, holding an arm of the rocking chair, roughly sawed off with the pocket knife. I also hold up the pocket knife, the blade bent slightly.
smooch98
#79864117Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

(all, not call. my own fault there...Oh, did you guys know I'm not the best speller? =3)
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79864205Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:14 AM GMT

Fuego: "Nice," I say, grinning. It fades quickly. "So, we're going to open the door and walk outside, but we'll be okay because we have fire?" I also have one of the bottles of alc.ohol, they're too heavy to carry both. If forget if they're flammable or not.
smooch98
#79866326Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:40 AM GMT

Andrew "Yeah, we should. Don't panic if they rush at us. They are extremely far sighted, so they wont see the fire. But when they do, they will back off." I hold at the rocking chair leg to Fuego. "Can I get a light?"
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79867738Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:58 AM GMT

Fuego: I extend my hand, palm up, at the end of the rocking chair leg. I concentrate. I focus all of my energy in to the palm of my hand, concentrating the warmth in to it. Dimly, my palm, and them my hand, begins to glow with fire. Not what I want. I continue. I picture a white flame in my mind, coursing through my arm and exploding through the other end. Brighter. I focus memories in to the blast. Finally, I conjure up a small moth - ball sized flame, floating in front of my no longer glowing hand. I move my hand closer to the chair leg and set it alight with the fireball, and absorb it back in to my hand by picturing the flame retracting in to my palm. I leave my hand alight and quickly work on the others one, having both hands lit up with fire. It's not much, but it's strong enough. "Ready?"
smooch98
#79868341Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:07 AM GMT

Andrew I walk over to the door. "As I'll ever be." I shve the door open with my hand, and instently hold the torch out...nothing.. I wait...suddenly, out of practically no where, another screech, and a Bloodlust swings down from the roof. It quickly notices the flame, and backs off, glaring at me with its blood red eyes. The Bloodlust's skin almost seems glossy... It's completely pale, hairless, and bone thin. It's gender is completely unknown, it's physical body giving no sign of gender. It's tall, but it moves around hunched over, and crawling. A liquid similar to that in the vial of its venom drips from its mouth. It's teeth are ready to rip as soon as a flame dropped. The teeth are sharp, jagged, and a few, broken. A few more drop down around the first one. There a good six or so.
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79871310Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:58 AM GMT

Fuego: I hold my hands close to myself defensively, but out slightly so they'll stay back. I'm using the crutches with the nook of my armpit and lower arm, which is in no way comfortable, but I can hardly feel the pain. I see the Bloodlust back away slightly, and I grow more confident. My firey hands go from a 2 to a 4 on a stovetop.
smooch98
#79872865Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:28 AM GMT

The Bloodlusts snarl, waiting for someone foolish enough to drop their flame. One of them is glaring straight at Fuego. It turns to an other, and makes a few, low, screeching noises. The other responds in the same way. A few English words can be made out. "Flame" and "Girl." Andrew I hold the torch out, pointing it slightly at any Bloodlust that gets too close. "We just need to make it out far enough so they can't see us...."
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79874129Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

(x3 I feel so special.) Fuego: "Uh huh." I walk next to Andrew, carefully walking. Most of them are looking at me. I return the stare, more confident. The fire grows as I think of things I hate. Like Bloodlusts preventing me from leaving. [Now it's a 5 on the stovetop - Won't get much bigger.]
smooch98
#79880026Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:13 AM GMT

A majority of them are not just glaring at Fuego, completely ignoring anyone else. Echo can even hide the small flame she's carrying, and they don't seem to mind...much... A select few of them re still watching Andrew and Echo, but most are watching Fuego. Andrew ...this is...odd. "I would just ignore the fact that practically all of them are looking straight at you, Fuego. Just keep walking...."
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79880569Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:42 AM GMT

Fuego: "...I don't think they like me." The fact that all of them are watching makes me a bit nervous, but I don't dare let the flame die out with this many around us. I keep going.
smooch98
#79881490Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:31 PM GMT

Andrew "I'm going to do something risky..." I sllowly bend down, watching the Bloodlusts as I do so. I then place my torch on the ground, and back away, while staying close to Fuego. The Bloodlusts make no attempt to attack me. "Well...I think they may fear you, Fuego...probably. Due to the fact you can generate fire, somewhat at will."
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79891638Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:57 PM GMT

Fuego: I almost smile at this, but then I remember they could kill us all. Eh. I could light one of them on fire and laugh before he died. Uh... Fuego, no more pyromanic thoughts. Just make it out alive. "Then we'll be out in no time." Excited by the power I have over them, the fire grows to a 6. I stay calm though. It I panic my hands will dim, but my hair might light up, so that's a plus. I can't feel it with the adrenaline coursing through my veins, but I know when we make it out I'll be exhausted. (This is as high as the fire will go for now.)
smooch98
#79891827Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:03 PM GMT

The Bloodlusts remain in their previouse state. Some try to get closer, but others hold them back. A few go into the shack. Unknowing to us, a few have snuck behind us, and are slowly, at a distance, following. The liquid dripping from their mouths has increased. Andrew "I think we may be in the clear...once they can't see us, most f them will probably run off..."
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#79892222Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:12 PM GMT

Fuego: "Okay. No more fire?" I'm surprised and proud of myself for keeping the flame this high, even if it's low, for so long. I look at my hands, smiling slightly. (When you say a few... There were 6, you said? A few would be 3? Or 2?)
smooch98
#79893530Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:41 PM GMT

(Two)