of     1   

Jammer622
#63152197Monday, February 20, 2012 3:46 AM GMT

I'm Jammer622, one of the less-known veteran scripters of Roblox. I've decided to be generous and make something that the public can use that isn't cheap or poorly made, and I'm showing it here for you to comment on and give suggestions to. It is an advanced AI I've been working hard on which uses raycasting and multiple other functions to act well like a real player. What I need from you is ideas on what else to add to it. I already have some extra things I'm working on, such as Driving and Operating certain vehicles or objects. The link is here: http://www.roblox.com/Advanced-AI-item?id=59391730 Feel free to use it in your games, but I would still like some feedback for future updates. If you want me to make a weapon able to be used by the AIs, please make a public domain model of it and I will make a converted version giving credit to the original weapon maker. I'm just another person trying to make Roblox a little more fun, please don't say this is a horrible AI or that this post is pointless, if you can do better, then do it, there's no reason to put others down.
Jammer622
#63175122Monday, February 20, 2012 4:40 PM GMT

Bumpy Bump is Bumpy.

of     1