of     1   

keyra14
#64904667Saturday, March 24, 2012 11:17 PM GMT

Name: Wolfstar Pelt: Light gray with black stripes, pelt is as thick as a wolf's. Gender: She-cat. Skills: Fighting and hunting. (No more than 3 skills.) Bio: Ex-ShadowClan warrior, sent to make ShimmerClan. Rank: Leader Name: Darkclaw. Pelt: Light black, with white claws. Gender: Tom. Skills: Tracking, and hunting. Bio: Wolfstar's mate. Rank: Deputy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wolf laid in the grass, she was tired from running out of ShadowClan's territory with Dark. Dark stood up. "I'm going hunting." he said. "I'll stay out of ShadowClan's territory." Wolf nodded at him and watched him go. Wolf saw her mother, Jadestone. "Wolf! You must make a new clan, far from here." Jadestone said. "What? There are six clans already, why should there be a seventh?" Wolf asked. (Yes six clans, if you count starclan and skyclan) "Starclan has no reason. Just go, you'll find your clan's camp already made." Jadestone said. Wolf nodded. Jadestone ran off, and Wolf saw Dark come back with a frog and a mouse... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Continue with the story! Just make your own cat, and if you want more than one cat, that's fine. Just make sure if one is rude or something, the other one has to have a nicer personality. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rules... 1. No trolling. 2. Listen to the leader. 3. Be nice. 4. You have to start as a rogue. 5. Have fun. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keyra14
#64906575Saturday, March 24, 2012 11:51 PM GMT

-Wolf and Dark padded to the moonpool. Wolf put her nose to the water and recieved her name, Wolfstar.- "Dark, you will be the deputy. Your name will be Darkclaw." Wolfstar meowed. "Okay." Darkclaw meowed. -Wolfstar and Darkclaw turned around and started their journey. Eventually, they found the place Jadestone had told Wolfstar about. They figured out which den was which and they settled down in the camp.- "This is a wonderful camp." Wolfstar meowed. "Yes, yes it is." Darkclaw said, looking at the hill in the middle of the camp. "That will be where we have meetings," Wolfstar said. "it'll be called the Grass Hill." "Good. We have dens and where the meetings will be figured out. Are we supposed to go to the Moonpool to share tongues with Starclan, though?" Darkclaw asked. "It's not that far. So, yes. Unless we find some place better." Wolfstar meowed.
keyra14
#64911261Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:05 AM GMT

-Darkclaw nodded.- "I want kits." He meowed. "So do I..." Wolfstar mewed. -Darkclaw stood up and went out of the camp, looking for a place to share tongues with starclan. Soon, Darkclaw came back.- "Wolfstar! We can name our clan Shimmerclan." He said. "Yes! Shimmerclan is the perfect name." Wolfstar said, padding up to Darkclaw. (Pause, Timeskip. Wolfstar and Darkclaw had kits :3) Name: Shadowkit. Pelt: Gray with darker gray in the areas where theres suppoded to be shadows. Gender: Tom. Skills: Sleeping, being lazy and liking mice. (:3) Bio: Mother; Wolfstar Father; Darkclaw Name: Shimmerkit. Pelt: Light gray with white splotches. Gender: Shecat. Skills: Liking mice. Bio: Mother; Wolfstar Father; Darkclaw. Name: Dewkit Pelt: Black tabby and white. Gender: Tom. Skills: Swimming, Hunting and eating frogs. Bio: Mother; Wolfstar Father; Darkclaw (Play) "Ma! Dewkit won't give me back the mossball!" Shimmerkit wailed. "It's just a mossball." Dewkit said. -Shadowkit kicked Dewkit in annoyance.- "I'm trying to sleep!" He said. "Calm down," Wolfstar meowed to her kits. "play nice. Shadowkit you play, too. You need your exercise." -Darkclaw padded up and dropped four frogs.- "Exactly. Now, eat your frogs and then play nicely!" Darkclaw said.

of     1