of     1   

Advir
#65113749Wednesday, March 28, 2012 10:22 PM GMT

When I type in some then just too find clothing from other users, I'll type in red, and creators will put Tags in the Description of their shirts / pants and name it "red" so when players type in [ red ] in the catalog, it'll show up when the shirt / pants could be a different color. Yes, it is a good way too get their clothing popular, don't get me wrong, but its still frustrating too get a green shirt when you're looking for a red one. For example, when players create Shirt / Pants / T-Shirts / Decals ..etc In the Configure Section should look like this; [ Title of Shirt / Pants ] [ Picture of Shirt / Pants ] [ Description of Shirt / Pants ] ( ) On Sale [ 15 ] Tickets [ 15 ] Robux (Usually what it looks like) Now, a new feature could be Colors. Primary Color: Secondary Color: [Note: This does not affect the color of the Shirt/Pants/T-Shirts/Decals] For Primary Color they put the main color of the object. For Secondary Color they put the main color of the object. So when players search the Catalog for Shirts / Pants / T-Shirts and Decals, they can have a(n) option too chose a Primary Color and Secondary Color. Possible Colors: red, yellow, blue, green, pink, velvet, purple, white, orange, grey, gray, black, silver, cyan..etc Secondary colors do not have too be put in as an option for the clothing. Feedback or more ideas? D: :D Rate 1-10 c:

of     1