of     1   

Laxxe
#65411Monday, July 16, 2007 6:38 PM GMT

That you have to push another button before you can push that button again. Cause my start button allows me to press it several times, and which each push it means more cake gets made. Unfortunately it means the machinery gets clogged. So perhaps someone here knows a way to make it so that I can't push buttongo more than twice without pushing the buttonstop.
PCwiener
#65426Monday, July 16, 2007 6:50 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Laxxe
#65431Monday, July 16, 2007 6:55 PM GMT

But that still means I can push it again. Actually scrap that. How can it so I don't NEED any buttons? Like have this script changed to happen anyway? ================================== humanoid = nil function onTouched(part) if part.Parent ~= nil then local h = part.Parent:findFirstChild("Humanoid") if h~=nil then if isenabled~=0 then if h==humanoid then return end while true do local toast=script.Parent.toast:clone() isenabled=0 toast.Parent=game.Workspace toast.Transparency=0 toast.Locked=false toast.Anchored=false toast.CanCollide=true toast.RotVelocity=Vector3.new(0,0,0) local toastrot=CFrame.new(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0) toast.CFrame = script.Parent.toaster.CFrame * CFrame.new(Vector3.new(0,0,0)) * toastrot wait(1) isenabled=1 end end end end end game.Workspace.ButtonOn.Touched:connect(onTouched) ==================================

of     1