of     1   

Brad1234563
#65904543Monday, April 09, 2012 2:44 AM GMT

WEST: Vancouver vs LA: Canucks in 6 Nashville vs Detroit: Predators in 5 Phoenix vs Chicago: Coyotes in 4 St. Louis vs San Jose: Blues in 5 EAST: New York Rangers vs Ottawa: Rangers in 4 Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia: Penguins in 4 Florida vs New Jersey: Panthers in 5 Washington vs Boston: Bruins in 5
Zammy67rocks5
#65904662Monday, April 09, 2012 2:45 AM GMT

Again, the Panthers being overrated. Florida won the worst division in the EC -"Go out and buy some peanut butter yo"
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#65905606Monday, April 09, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

Both Scar's and your predictions are quite bad via my opinion. West: Kings offence is mediocre, even with the defensive depth and Quick's stellar goal tending. The Canucks will ease by the series at most losing 1. Detroit's home record alone will force this series to at least 6 games. I believe Nashville will win though as well. Coyotes sweeping? That is an extreme bold prediction, since I have the Blackhawks winning the series in 6. The Coyotes have never had the offensive depth to win in the playoffs. Sharks will muster more than just 1 win. Hell! If the Sharks don't get in the penalty box they have a great shot of winning the series. East: Ottawa has been a scrappy team that has the firepower to come back from 3 goal defecates. Rangers will win the series, but in 6 or 7 games. Philadelphia got Bryzgalov for this reason alone, playoffs. The Flyers have always stepped up when playoffs came, with the only thing holding them back was at goalie. I can see the Flyers winning this series in 6. Why do people have the Panthers winning this series? The Devils are one of the most underrated teams then, since their offense is stable through all 4 lines, with great defense. Devils winning no doubt. I agree with the Washington vs Bruins series though.

of     1