of     1   

MattewFez
#66103008Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:51 AM GMT

Hello S&I, I've been playing a LOT of NationStates (Nation Sim, try it.) and I've though that ROBLOX group ought to have a Fact-book and stuff. --What's a Fact-book?-- A Fact-book is a large book of information, usually on a country like the CIA World Fact-book. (Published Annually) It would allow Clans and Empires to express their inner RP nerdiness and allow them to present "Constitutions" And other Important Documents and RP History. The RP'ers would fall in love with it *Chuckle* like me because it just lets you make a better and even professional person of yourself.\ --USES-- *Describe your ancient or newly-formed Nation or Clan. *Create Decrees and Laws your people will abide. *Declarations of War will be seen by soldiers and civvies alike. *War poems and Epics will be admired by generations. --Functionality-- Fact-Books would be in the tabs with places, allies, etc. so it's easy to access, it would allow you to insert moderated pictures and logos for professional-looking documents like laws. it would also allow editing and deleting unwanted things (With permission of leader) and would overall be a huge gift to the hardcore RP'ers out there. --Moderation-- Here, we will discuss what might be punished and what would be acceptable. Inappropriate pictures would obviously be removed and the uploader would be punished. The text will need to be moderated so no loopholes will be abused. Factbooks would also cost a little to buy, but not as much as the videos for places. It would be like a more advanced forum display. It would have an umage uploader, bold text, italics, unlerlined stuff, font, text size, etc. --CONCLUSION-- Please support if liked, constructive criticism would be accepted and I encourage good ideas from the great community of ROBLOX. :D -Matt
MattewFez
#66103740Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

No Replies?
SteelCross
#66103828Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:01 AM GMT

No support. No reason.
MattewFez
#66104238Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

Ummmm.... Thanks?
SteelCross
#66104463Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

Your welcome.
BabyGirl66sAlt2
#66110041Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:10 AM GMT

I would support but if they added this they would make some reason to shove the fact that they are not bc so they are not better than the people who pay money in nbcers face.
Aleezybaby0
#66110074Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:11 AM GMT

Lolno. Heck no.

of     1