of     1   

polarusbearsson
#67197683Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:47 PM GMT

The Mirantos had lived in peace for centuries, avoiding humans and taking to cloud-hopping for travel and stopping in the wilderness for rest, play, eating, drinking, and a few other things they couldn't do in the sky. The Mirantos are a species of winged elven people. Long ago they gave the humans fire and metal to help them grow, but they were cast aside when the humans grew strong, and soon became a thing of fiction to the humans. The Mirantos have recently made a drastic mistake. They traveled on the clouds over a military base, and were spotted. Now the governments of North America race to catch them. Some civilians attempt to help hide them, but how long will it be before they're all captured? Only time will tell. Rules No Ubering/God modding. No killing people. If you are a Miranto, you CAN be captured. You are not untouchable. I will rule whether or not you have been captured if there is an arguement. No Mary Sueing. No Gary Stueing Have some fun Put 'Pizza' in other or you will not be accepted. What I say, goes. 'It's not in the rules!' Is no excuse. HUMANS CS Name: A.ge: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Are you helping them or capturing them?: Bio: MIRANTO CS Name: A.ge: (These creatures have lived for centuries, but retain their young looks. I still suggest younger ages. Everyone is equal in the Miranto tribe, so do not try to rule over someone with age.) Gender: Appearance: (Their wings are feathered. They are generally white and start gaining colour with age. Someone 10+ would have a few colours. They can have strange eye colours as well. I would suggest a jacket or hoodie as they would be flying at high altitudes in the cold.) Personality: Bio: My CS Name: Lucifer Marek A.ge: Seventeen Gender: Male Appearance: Lucifer has normal toned skin, a milky white colour. His eyes are a deep gold colour with flecks of silver. His hair is dark brown and goes down the back of his head stopping just above his neck, it also has a slight fringe in the front resting over his right eye. He wears dark blue jeans, black skater shoes, a white t-shirt and a dark grey hoodie. His wings are dark black with silver and gold streaks. Personality: Lucifer is a calm, collected person most of the time. He's a problem solver at most times and is very good at listening. He enjoys flying and will usually push the group to fly just a bit farther before resting. Bio: Lucifer was born in to the tribe and learned to fly at a very young age, giving him an advantage over his friends and siblings. He is one of the main people who provide food for everyone. Note: If you want you can be one of his siblings, just ask.
polarusbearsson
#67198496Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:00 PM GMT

(Jeeze, buried already o.o)
polarusbearsson
#67199814Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:20 PM GMT

(Bump)
horndragon
#67200697Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:30 PM GMT

xD
polarusbearsson
#67201053Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:34 PM GMT

(Oookay..)
horndragon
#67201542Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:40 PM GMT

(Everytime I press reply post I forget what the list is which is why I wont write it down -.-)
polarusbearsson
#67201629Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:41 PM GMT

(You mean the Character Sheet? Just Copy Paste it. Or CTRL C CTRL V if you can't copy paste.)
horndragon
#67202882Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:57 PM GMT

Ok. Name: Dragon A.ge: 16 Gender: Boy Appearance: Brown floppy hair with hazel eyes. Always wear a sleeve-less shirt with a pic of a wolf on it. Also dark blue shorts Personality: A little cheeky but enjoys making friends Are you helping them or capturing them?: Idk..helping them Bio: Love playing pranks but also is willing to help others if need of help.
polarusbearsson
#67203739Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:09 PM GMT

(Eh, accepted. Let's wait for at least one more person.)
Misterio587
#67207876Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:59 PM GMT

This is nice. I might join.
polarusbearsson
#67207930Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:00 PM GMT

(Woo :3. Flooding of checks.)
Misterio587
#67427569Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:50 PM GMT

I'll join.

of     1