of     118   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MilitaryMan101
#67846541Friday, May 11, 2012 2:22 AM GMT

Backstory: 2011: China begins to rebuild thier Military. 2011: All trade embargos cease with North America and East Asia. 2012: U.S/Russian relations brake down, Defcon 3. 2013: Two U.S Warships are damaged by a Russian submarine, claiming it an "acident". 2014: U.S, Great britian, and Canada begin to worry of a possible invasion. 2015: U.S Military activity at an all time high. 2016: First Nuclear ICBM is launched from Russia towards the U.S, but is shotdown by NORAD missles. 2016: Russia, China, North Korea and Vietnam declare war on the U.S, Great Britian, and Canada, World War 3 is now a fact. 2016: Russian abd Chinese forces invade North Alaska and start building Nuclear missle silos, U.S, Canadian, and British forces respond, the North Alaskan campaign begins. 2016: U.S, British, and Canadian forces push the Russian and Chinese forces out of Alaska, both sides take heavy losses, but it's secure. Late 2016/Early 2017: The combined Russian, Chinese, North korean, and small numbers of Vietnamese forces assualt South Korea, which enters the war on the U.S, British, and Canadian forces side, units from every side join in. 2017: After several mon.ths of heavy losses on both sides, North Korea collapses and the dictator Kim Il Sung is de.ad and Russia, China, and Vietnam withdraw forces and support. Mid 2017: Russian, Chinese and Vietnamese forces assault the American eastern Seaboard, large numbers of U.S and Canadain, and small British forces dig in. Mid 2017: After weeks of fighting, American, Canadian, and small British forces replel the Russan, Chinese, and Vietnamese forces. As a result of the fighting Vietnam backs out due to large casualties. 2018: The German military desperatly holds back the Russian and Chinese armys at it's eastern boarders, NATO Forces now including the United States, Great Britian, Canada, and now France, NATO is now on the offensive. 2018: NATO forces advance halfway across occupied Poland, so far it's a stalemate in europe. Mid 2018: Cuba makes a suprise entry into the war as part of the Russian and Chinese aligence. Russian and chinese submarines sneak thousands of soldiers and aircraft into Cuba for a suprise reinvasion. U.S centeral command intercepts their tranmissions and prepares a NATO task for of battle hardend unit s from eastern europe and the U.S National Guard. Rules: 1. No spamming, GGddmodding, you know the drill. 2. No negitivity to anothers side. 3. Listen to me. 4. Pick only the selected weapons. 5. No ranks over Seargent Major, admins go as high as captain. 6. Have fun! Notes: -This segment will have lots of naval ation in it, so I will allow up to captains in navy ranks for this one. -No Navy SEAL characters. Not to mean but in the past this was the only type of characters. -REMEMBER, this could go either way. This is a sandbox style rp so it could have multiple endings. -Cuban forces will be a faction in this segment okay. - I know not all the guns are entirly accurate but it's just to have some variety. -Choose guns your country uses! -You may have up to three playable characters! NPs are allowed. -The NATO faction includes the U.S, Great Britian, Canada, France, and Germany. NATO guns: ARs: M16A2, M16A3, M16A4, M4A1, M4 Carbine, SCAR-L, G36 series, FAMAS G2, HK-416, CM901, ACR, CAR-15, L85A2. BRs: M14/MK14, G3A3. SRs: M40A5, M24, M14 EBR, SR-25, M110, MK-11 MOD 0, L115, Remington MSR, Barret .50 cal. SMGs: MP7A1, MP5N, MP5K, UMP-45, Mac-10. LMGs: M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M60E4, L86 LSW, M27 IAR, MG-36, MG-3. SGs: WR-100, Benelli M1014, AA12, SPAS-12, USAS-12, Mossberg-590, Remington 570 MCS. Pistols: Colt M1911A1, Berreta M9, USP-45, G17, Sig Sauer M11, .44 magnum. Russian/Chinese/Cuban guns: ARs: AK-47/AKM, AK-74M, AEK-971, AN-94, QBZ-95B, Type 68. SRs: Type 88, Dragonov/PSL, SV-98. SMGs: AK-74U, PP90M1. LMGs: PKM, RPD, RPK-74, Type 88, Type 95. SGs: Saiga 12, KS-23. Pistols: Makorov, MP443, MP412. CS: Name: A.ge: G3nder: Rank:(Under Sergent Major, if your an admin up to captain, Navy can be up to captain of a ship.) Weapons:(One primary, one sidearm, knife.) Inventory:(Grenades, radios, maps, etc.) Side:(If your NATO choose the country your from. If your on the Russian/Chinese/Cuban side, put your country.) Unit:(Branch, Division, Regiment, Battalion, Company, Platoon, Squad.) (Navy goes Branch, Fleet, Ship, position.) Bio:(No N/As!) We will start one week before the invasion. Put "Thunder" in your bio if you read all of this!
MilitaryMan101
#67846873Friday, May 11, 2012 2:27 AM GMT

Name: Jarod Horne. A.ge: 32. G3nder: Male. Rank: Captain. Weapons: M16A4 w/grip and ACOG scope, M1911A1, M9 knife. Invantory: Map, 3 grenades, Ammo, small radio. Side: United States. Unit: United States Army, 25th Infantry Division, 75th Ranger Regiment, 2nd Battalion, Delta Company, 1st Platoon, 1st Squad. Bio: After a long military service, and three campaigns in the third world war, hes shipping off too Germany to be part of the counter attack and then regain the momentum of the NATO militarys. Only shortly after the American Eastern Seaboard, Horbe learned Cpl. Carter had di.ed shortly, the war is taking a large toll, and he felt like he was next. Now having to worry about his three ye/ar old son, he hopes only for the beast, and bring his nmen home alive. Name: David Wallace. A.ge: 23. G3nder: Male. Rank: Staff Seargent (Ssgt). Weapons: M4A1 w/grip and EO TEC holograhpic sight. Inventory: M1A2 Abrams, 2 grenades, 3 flares, 1 7.62x51mm M240 Bravo(Coax), 1 M2 .50 cal, 1 105mm main gun. Side: United States. Unit: United States Army, 1st Armored Division, 1st Heavy Armored Brigade, 1st Battalion, Alpha company, 2nd Platoon, 1st Squad. (Riverguard 2-3) Bio: With a good number of combat hours with him, Staff Seargent wallace is ready to take on what ever the Russian and Chinese tanks can though at him. Hopefully anything. Now with an invasion of cuba, the stakes have never been higher.
breannabot
#67847704Friday, May 11, 2012 2:38 AM GMT

Name: Breanna E Beretta A.ge: 23 G3nder: F Rank: Captain (Promotions.) Weapons: Beretta 50. Cal (With variable zoom, extended mag.) M1911 (Classic MW style), Six shot Reolver. Inventory: Radio, Map, Dog tags of deceased friends, A picture of Tyler, and a few spare magazines. Side: U.S Unit: Navy SEALS, 57th Massachusetts, 1st Battalion, Company A, 1st Platoon, Bravo Team. Bio: In 2010 she decided to join the U.S. Army, but quickly changed her mind to fight as a SEAL. She quickly made friends with many of the other trainees, but her most important friends were Kurt Jones, and Emile Savor. When she was given the position of Scout sniper, she led them both to death, which gave her her own nickname Tasker. She ended up trusting very few, which only included Stone, Horne, and Vlad. She had began to trust Stone more than the others, actually, beginning to like him. However, whenever they got closer, he fell back. He was MIA, she refused him dead. Now, her last friend and trusted ally close to her, Vlad, was on her team. He soon went into withdraw after his love, Carmen, had died. But, she had found someone she could love. Stone, the guy she had felt was different, kissed her. She loves him.
breannabot
#67847774Friday, May 11, 2012 2:39 AM GMT

Thunnder!
DINOBOYANDGAMEMASTER
#67848087Friday, May 11, 2012 2:44 AM GMT

(Gonna fill my CS tomorrow probably cause I'm on my IPod right now :/)
lgmmrm
#67848168Friday, May 11, 2012 2:46 AM GMT

Name:Logan Jones A.ge:26 G3nder:Male Rank:SSgt Weapons:Adaptive Combat Rifle(ACR), M1911A1 Inventory:Frags, map of the area, weather reports, a steady supply of MREs, Radio Side:US Unit: US Marine Corps, 1st Marine Division, 5th Marine Regiment, 2nd Battalion, Echo Company, Foxtrot Platoon, Delta Squad Bio: Joined the Corps due to a strong feeling of patriotism. Served for a long time in 1st Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Marines, but decided that Reconnaissance wasn't good enough for him, he joined the foot soldiers, came in a SSgt. Took over a squad called "Delta Squad". He had heard they were some of the best at what they do, yeah, the so called "best". He turned them from a ragtag bunch of misfits into a disciplined, deadly, combat unit. Then they were sent to this area.
Paintballguy62
#67848233Friday, May 11, 2012 2:47 AM GMT

CS: Name: Drake 'Drought' A.ge: 31 G3nder: Male Rank: Seargant Weapons: M16A2 [Grenade Launcher, and Iron Sights] USP.45 [Iron Sights.] Standar Combat Knife. Inventory: 2 Frags, 2 Flashbangs, 1 Smoke Grenade, Map, Flashlight, Radio, and Picture of Family. Side: United States Unit: U.S Marines, 63rd Infantry Division, 28th Battalion, Foxtrot Company, 19th Squad. Bio: Drake was born in the state of Minneosota. When Drake turned 25 he signed up for the Marines and got the nickname 'Drought' from his Drill Seargant. He is in charge of 19th squad. The people in 19th squad are Rick, Chase, and Phill. Thunder (I gotta dig around for King Raptor's C.S. :P) (Also I went pretty fast on this C.S so I won't be surprised if I made a Mistake)
MilitaryMan101
#67848696Friday, May 11, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

(All accepted.)
phelps1247
#67848841Friday, May 11, 2012 2:59 AM GMT

Name: Mike "Mako" Hunter A.ge: 28 Gender: M Rank: Sgt. Weapons: Beretta M9 Inventory: A map, a few flashbangs, a radio, and about 3 MREs. Side: US Unit: US Air Force, 93rd Fighter Squadron Bio: Used to be a doctor in the US Marine Corp, but due to the loss of his most important patient, he had joined the USAF.
Paintballguy62
#67848949Friday, May 11, 2012 3:01 AM GMT

(Found it) CS: Name: King Raptor (Real name is Shane) A.ge: 30 G3nder: Male Rank: 1st class airman Weapons: F-22 Raptor, 2 heat seekers, 4 missles, Gatling gun with 4 barrels, stealth technology to stay off enemy radar. (They return to an allied airfield or an aircraft carrier to re-load and re-fuel after making a pass on target.) Inventory: 2 Other F-22 Raptors at his command that are known as Raptor 2-1, and Raptor 2-2. Parachute, and an M1911. Side: United States Unit: 5th Fighter Wing and currently stationed on the Aircraft Carrier Kentucky. Bio: I grew up in Washington state and was fascinated by all sorts of planes and helicopters, when I turned 21 I finally decided to quit my job as a crop duster and join the Air force. After months of training and flight school I passed the class with excellent grades, and the great feeling of being Top Gun in my class. After the class I was deployed to an Aircraft carrier where I met the others in my team and learned that I would be commanding the 2 in my team. Thunder
phelps1247
#67849038Friday, May 11, 2012 3:03 AM GMT

(Oop, forgot. My plane is also an F-22 Raptor. If paintballguy wants, can I be Raptor 2-1? :3)
phelps1247
#67849068Friday, May 11, 2012 3:04 AM GMT

(I shall bring the THUNDERRRRRR!)
Paintballguy62
#67849076Friday, May 11, 2012 3:04 AM GMT

(Sure :P)
Sahanke
#67850404Friday, May 11, 2012 3:35 AM GMT

Name: Vlad Kosak A.ge: 37 G3nder: M Rank: Captain(Navy Captain, but he likes to be called Colonel more, which is the Army name for the same pay rank.) Weapons: Ak-74, Mosin-nagant Scoped and Makarov Pistol Inventory: Radio, Map, Cigars, Sivler Star Medal and ammo. Side: U.S Sector: Sector 1 Unit: Navy SEALS, 57th Massachusetts, 1st Battalion Commander Bio:Orginaly a Spetsnaz soldier during the Alaskan Campaingn, Vlad held off a couple of platoons of men before finaly surrendering. He decided then to help the Americans. After the Alaskan Capaingn, he started the Korean in one as some politician's private negotiation platoons. Ofcourse, politicains are dumb and the original plans failed so he had to save what was left of his platoon by driving inside enemy territory till he met up with Captain Stone and begged him to join his Navy SEALS, because he knew Captain Horne would never give him the same opportunity in the Rangers. He was in Stone's seals all throughout the rest of the korean campaingn, fighting off his former student and now enemy Nikolai along the way. After the Campaign, he finaly got a shiney medal and he went to New York, helping protect the president on Airforce 1 and learning his former student Nikolai was actualy a spy. After poping up around the battlefield and helping, he asked Breanna(a.k.a Task) if he could join her squad and she said yes. After pulling some strings and getting some favors cashed in, he became an 2nd Lt and Platoon Leader of 1st Platoon. He was a good leader, often making the different teams collect berrets or enemy high ranking officers items. After checking in with most of his teams one day, he met Carmen who he fell in love with and who died shortly there after in battle. He went into a deep depresion and was often seen in the bar afterwards. Task did him another big favor by basicly getting him to be the batalion commander of the batalion they were in. This cheered him up some, but he still is a bit depressed even so.
TylerStone34
#67850733Friday, May 11, 2012 3:44 AM GMT

(So is this back home?)
DawnOfWarfan22
#67853241Friday, May 11, 2012 5:01 AM GMT

Name: Denning Akuze A.ge: 19 G3nder: Male Rank: Pvt (Private) Weapons: M16A2, M9 pistol, U.S military bayonet (Knife) Inventory: 2 Frag grenades, M16 rounds, M9 rounds, IFAK (IFAK: Improved First-Aid Kit), Anti-Shrapnel glasses, U.S Military rations, Notebook and a pencil. Incredible large backpack containing spare cloths some rations and a sleeping bag, goat-skin gloves, and 2 canteens, silencer, a camera with film (spare film in backpack) Gasmask with filters. (Don’t worry how much this is, the backpack stays in the barracks most of the time, camera is barely carried, and almost all of this is put into pockets, attached to the belt, or being worn) Side: U.S Unit: U.S Army (Army National Guard), 42nd infantry division, 69th infantry regiment, 1st battalion, Company A, Platoon A, Squad A Bio: Akuze, the name that means “WAR”, ask “What war did your family take part in?” and they would say “All that you could think of that involved America.” The Akuze family was known to take parts in wars, they weren’t just American, but the blood splits into some other countries to, adding more war-like blood. So…Denning had blood rushing through his veins for war ever since he was born in 1997, he wasn’t super fit, but as he grew older you could tell his body was turning into a fit soldier. He never dreamed of actually being in the military, for some reason it never interested him, nothing “Large” was going on. Also everything was calm back home, so why bother?...WORLD WAR 3, the desire grew, and he joined within seconds at the age of 18, National Guard, and was to be soon seeing war…Before deployment, it was actually his birthday, but he never bothered to speak of it, for his mind said”This is what I asked for” which was the last words to be heard in his mind. Now, he is prepared to take part, in a large historical event.
DawnOfWarfan22
#67853584Friday, May 11, 2012 5:13 AM GMT

(Just doin' the math...if this is mid 2018, doubt the character I have would be nineteen...Eh, ignore when he was born, that is a mistake I presume)
MilitaryMan101
#67853772Friday, May 11, 2012 5:22 AM GMT

(All acepted, and this is a week prior to the invasion.)
DawnOfWarfan22
#67853831Friday, May 11, 2012 5:24 AM GMT

(Prior to the invasion of Cuba? Also I suspect we will be on ships since this is more Navy focused)
TheVoidStrider
#67856840Friday, May 11, 2012 10:04 AM GMT

YES MILITARY! YES! I KNEW IT! Wouldve joined, now you are improving the realism and realistic data :D
simsf1
#67857022Friday, May 11, 2012 10:32 AM GMT

(Joining soon.)
simsf1
#67857055Friday, May 11, 2012 10:36 AM GMT

(Am I admin?)
ruraltechdeck101
#67857443Friday, May 11, 2012 11:07 AM GMT

CS: Name: John McCormack A.ge: 25 G3nder: Male Rank: Sergeant Weapons: SCAR-L w/ Thermal Scope, .44 Magnum w/ Tactical Knife Inventory: Ear Radio, (1) Flashbang, (3) Frag Grenades, and a map. Side: America Unit: Marines, 1st Division, 3rd Regiment, 2nd Battalion, 5th Company, 2nd Platoon, (? ) Squad Bio: Use to be an orphan but ran away at the age of 15. At the age of 17 he found a military school and joined up. He's been with the Marines ever since he graduated.
ruraltechdeck101
#67857466Friday, May 11, 2012 11:08 AM GMT

Oops forgot. Thunder.
jcarsonw2
#67858428Friday, May 11, 2012 11:59 AM GMT

CS: Name: Sterling "Crash" Clark A.ge: Twenty three G3nder: M Rank:Corpral Weapons: M16A2 G17 Bowie knife Inventory: 5 Flares, 3 semtexes, 4 C4s Side:AMERICA!! OH YEAAAAH. Sector:North east germany Unit: Marine Corp, 4th division, 2nd batallion, bravo company, 3rd platoon, 3rd squad Bio: Crash has faced death countless times, in America he has dodged mortars and barely escaped bullets' path until being saved by Golden and his team, in Europe Crash has piloted helicopters that got shot down many times by explosives and he also escaped a burning building, crumbling around him Thunder

of     118   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right