spicycelerytherepeat
#68323456Saturday, May 19, 2012 10:02 PM GMT

i never said i was you goof >texan education go be stupid somewhere else please, i hear that ESPN has a community full of people like you
Romoism
#68323703Saturday, May 19, 2012 10:06 PM GMT

@tato >you tell me that me, not being a HS football player, do not know what it is like to have a CFB coach talk to you >you aren't a HS football player either and a CFB coach has never talked to you Hypocritic. where the hell was the idioticness in me saying "nor are you"? I just stated the fact that you have no idea what it is like to be a HS football player and to be talked to be a CFB coach
spicycelerytherepeat
#68324188Saturday, May 19, 2012 10:14 PM GMT

>gigantotron >in charge of reading >not retarded you embaress your entire state i'd suggest they kick you out of texas i already posted a picture of my football hoodies and my cleats, so i do play high school football. i have seen seniors talk to coaches. you sit in your basement all day and steal articles from ESPN and b/r, trying to look smart. let those who know talk about things that require knowledge
Romoism
#68326993Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:05 PM GMT

So then why did you say "i never said i was you goof" and I ain't stealing articles.
Zammy67rocks5
#68327100Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:07 PM GMT

Anyone could get cleats and hoodies. -"Go out and buy some peanut butter yo"
Romoism
#68327299Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:11 PM GMT

@tato I don't have a basement. I could play football if I wanted to(people even ask me why I haven't), and I bet you only play football because there is 0 competition to compete with. Texas Football>Canadian football. the CFL is where busts go to rot until they retire. And I suggest arguing with someone who isn't in 9th grade
Zammy67rocks5
#68327390Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

@Muffin: Warren Moon. -"Go out and buy some peanut butter yo"
Romoism
#68327421Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:13 PM GMT

@zammy That is 1. Good job.
spicycelerytherepeat
#68330932Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:15 AM GMT

perhaps i should have clarified "all i did was state that you are not a hs football player who has been talked to bye a CFB coach. " i never said i had been talked to by a coach "Anyone could get cleats and hoodies." okay buddy school specific, number specific hoodies? i have two more hoodies, two pairs of sweat pants, and three more shirts all from football and i'd like to see you post a picture of yourself, considering your habit of compulsive lying "I don't have a basement." then you lurk in your room all day makes no difference that you rip off ESPN articles in attempt to sound smart "I could play football if I wanted to(people even ask me why I haven't)," so why don't you? scared? "and I bet you only play football because there is 0 competition to compete with." i play it because i love the sport if i wanted to completely dominate at a sport, i'd play paralympic t-ball "Texas Football>Canadian football. the CFL is where busts go to rot until they retire." jeff garcia, joe theismann, warren moon, doug flutie, 4 canadians drafted in the previous draft, cameron wake, joe horn, brendon ayanbadejo, joe horn, brandon browner. p.s. ricky williams came up to play in the CFL, and failed "And I suggest arguing with someone who isn't in 9th grade" am i supposed to be intimidated? i'm sure i've stated my age at least 50 times
Romoism
#68331503Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

@tato I don't rip off ESPN articles. I read on ESPN that Ohio State reported a violation of Urban Meyer saying "Good Luck" to a recruit and I thought it was stupid so I decided to make a thread about it. I didn't rip off any article. And I ain't scared about playing football, what is there to be afraid of in football? I don't play football because I know I wouldn't be commited enough to it. Garcia was meh. Theismann was in the right system. Flutie sucked. I will give you Warren Moon. Just cause you get drafted doesn't mean you'll be good. and no. I am saying it is pathetic you are arguing with someone who is 2 grades below you.
Romoism
#68331803Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:33 AM GMT

*3 grades below you you are in 12th grade right?
spicycelerytherepeat
#68331849Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

"I don't rip off ESPN articles. I read on ESPN that Ohio State reported a violation of Urban Meyer saying "Good Luck" to a recruit and I thought it was stupid so I decided to make a thread about it. I didn't rip off any article." >every "analysis" you post nice try "And I ain't scared about playing football, what is there to be afraid of in football? I don't play football because I know I wouldn't be commited enough to it." that's the definition of scared scared to commit to something "Garcia was meh. Theismann was in the right system. Flutie sucked. I will give you Warren Moon. Just cause you get drafted doesn't mean you'll be good." >succesfully replace steve young >engineer one of the greatest playoff comebacks >take eagles to playoffs after terrible start >take bucs to playoffs >>>>meh goof >theismann >never saw him play >amazing stats over 11 seasons >>system i don't recall ESPN writing an article on him, so you must have just pulled that out of your butt please stop posting >flutie >lead bills and bears to playoffs >sucked please, please stop posting "and no. I am saying it is pathetic you are arguing with someone who is 2 grades below you. " "oh please stop arguing with me please please please i'm young stop arguing with me" i have no respect for young idiots like you, because you're only going to grow into an old idiot
Romoism
#68332286Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:42 AM GMT

@tato 1. Rofl. Show me proof (which doesn't exist). 2. rofl whatever. I have never commited to anything in my life. 3. So you just completely forgot about Garcia in Cleveland? I think Theismann is overrated 4. Leading to playoffs doesn't translate to winning in the playoffs (example Tony Romo). Flutie was never good. 5. ROFL. Go ahead. Argue with me. irdgaf, I actually find this amusing to argue with you. and I don't respect you. So I guess we see eye to eye rofl.
spicycelerytherepeat
#68332426Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:45 AM GMT

1. all of your analysis. you think the cowboys o-line sucks because a blog post on ESPN told you so 2. then you're a loser. 3. >1 bad season on a terrible team yeah total meh 4. theismann has done more than most modern quarterbacks 5. flutie was amazing. the only reason the bills lost their wild card game was because rob johnson played instead of flutie. 6. oh look, the little texan thinks he's tough. how's it feel to be in debt, backwards and retarded?
Romoism
#68332880Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:52 AM GMT

1. Yea but I didn't go "OGM DIS ISH BRILLIANT" *copy paste*. And i didn't need no ESPN blog post to know that. I saw it with my 2 eyes when I watched their games. 2. rofl ok. 3. Garcia is overrated 4. Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Josh Freeman, Matt Stafford, Eli Manning, and others are better than him 5. No he wasn't. If you lose your job to Rob Johnson you suck. and how many times did he reach the playoffs after that? 6. Rofl you can't be tough over the internet. quit making assumptions. I sure hope you know that there is a reason behind the phrase "stupid canadian"
Romoism
#68332985Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:53 AM GMT

and I don't copy stuff on my analysis. I read multiple articles then I come up with my opinion. I then go and turn that into my analysis.
spicycelerytherepeat
#68333445Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:01 AM GMT

1. so you just admitted to plagarizing things i read ESPN and b/r enough to know that the BS that you spit out is the same BS they post about three days earlier 3. FFS >take eagles, bucs, 49ers to playoffs >one of the greatest playoff comebacks of all time >overrated do you even watch the NFL? 4. >manning >stafford >freeman nope, get out 5. he didn't lose his job, he was forced to take the bench because johnson had a bigger contract, but was riding the pine. the owner wanted to see his investment used. and he didn't start after the fact, considering he was 35+ after that last season with the bills, and sat behind rookie ryan leaf and tom brady. 6. yes you can, you goof. and what meaning is there behind the term "stupid canadian"? is there a more hidden meaning? and last time i checked, more people think that canada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>texas so please, stop posting, your state is embarrassed
Romoism
#68335731Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:41 AM GMT

1. Rofl no I didn't. I don't copy and paste. and the fact that you think I am is ridiculous. Please, stop using accusations to help your arguement. Researching=/=plagrism. Get that through your thick skull. 2. You skipped 2. Might wanna go back to that 3. Yes I watch, and I think he is infact overrated. 4. rofl you are idiotic if you think Theismann>Manning. rofl. You seriously think Joe is better than Peyton/Eli? You are a funny. Eli beat the 17-0 Patriots. 5. ROFL HE SAT BEHIND RYAN LEAF. ROFL I'VE HEARD ENOUGH 6. No derp people think Canada>Texas last I checked country>State 100% of the time.
spicycelerytherepeat
#68336944Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:01 AM GMT

1. let's review the facts >you read multiple articles on the same thing >you agree with them and post them here you aren't smart enough to come up with half of those opinions, sorry 2. "rofl ok" yes, you really had a point there 3. no, you didn't. you don't know squat about him 4a. they were 18-0 when he beat them 4b. it's not as if he won the game, it's more as if the patriots lost it 5. here you go you ignorant moron: ryan leaf was a rookie. this was before knew he was bad. 6. if you want to play that way alberta> texas in fact PEI > texas
Romoism
#68337548Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:11 AM GMT

1. >that is called research >I don't agree with them all the time anyone is capable of forming their own opinion, sorry. 2. Making sure you got that 3. mmk 4. OH YOU SURE GOT ME THERE! BECAUSE BEATING A 18-0 TEAM IS WAY WORSE THAN BEATING A 17-0 TEAM. He is 3-0 against the pats in the past 3 games vs them. That isn't all luck. 5. mmk 6. ok. that is your opinion. I respect your patriotism for ur country.
spicycelerytherepeat
#68338314Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:24 AM GMT

1. no, you are completely plagerizing. i've read enough ESPN and b/r articles to know that your content is unoriginal 4. it just showed how careless you are. you don't know a thing. you're using the "lol typo" excuse to try and bypass it. i'm absolutely certain that it's manning's recievers and his defence that wins the games, not him
Romoism
#68338465Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:26 AM GMT

@tato 1. pull from my article what you think was plagarized. And last I checked you thought b/r was dumb. 4. And I think the opposite. but we all have our opinions.
deathrange07
#68338476Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:26 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
spicycelerytherepeat
#68338693Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:29 AM GMT

1. the entire thing 4. your opinion is wrong, that is fact
Romoism
#68338812Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:31 AM GMT

1. you are saying that because you couldn't find anything 4. you sure are stubborn