greedyvampire
#120482163Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:17 AM GMT

how do you fix!!
Setq
#120484138Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:27 AM GMT

I have been a victim of this, support to this thread. Hat off to you.
d4rkness282
#120484794Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:38 AM GMT

Hey hey calm down guys! There's obviously a fix for this. ID 17 is NOT, I repeat NOT ROBLOX's fault. It is completly either your computer, or network (internet connection). 17 Happens when your computer fails to connect to the ROBLOX Game server. First, make sure ROBLOX is allowed in your firewall (Windows Firewall / Avast Firewall / whatever anti-virus you have) Secondly, check your Internet connection. It is the last reason yo get ID=17. Try re-booting your modem/router, and see if that works. If nothing above works, try re-installing ROBLOX. If nothing works, I am unable to help you :( This game has Shut Down There might be multiple reasons for this. The most common, is when you are banned (from roblox). Re-fresh www.roblox.com and see if it gives you a Banned message. If not, no worries, there are more reasons. It might be your Firewall. Check if ROBLOX is allowed. It also might be the Server actually shutting down. Try re-joining the game, see if that works. If nothing above works, try waiting. It might take a day, two hours, maybe a week? Another reason is your ROBLOX player CRASHING. That happens when your computer is low on RAM. Maybe the game server crashed. If that happened, wait a while and attempt joining again. Finally, it might be an oudated client. Do this: Press (Windows key + R) in there type %LOCALAPPDATA%\roblox\versions it will open up a folder. IN there might be folders like this: version-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To find the right one check in all of them until yyou find the one containing the following two files: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe Once you're in there, double-click RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe. It will look for updates and update if there is one. Good luck Warning: This post was roughly written. If you need more help, don't hesitate to repost. Warning: This is an alt of Robloxer2810. --d4rkness282 [Robloxer2810's alt] Web Developer
greedyvampire
#120510871Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:59 PM GMT

same here
Petar003
#120761617Saturday, December 21, 2013 1:58 PM GMT

Try another browser. For me works. Im playing on Mozila and its says Unable to join game. Please try again later. But when i try on IE its work on Mozila too!
KiyatomaOnryo
#120885102Sunday, December 22, 2013 9:49 PM GMT

When I see a friend on a game and I press "Join Game" it says "The Game Has Ended" This has happened over and over. Is there a way it can be fixed
Rider99910
#120891033Sunday, December 22, 2013 10:51 PM GMT

I'll try this step.
HappyJumpingRabbit
#120891788Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:00 PM GMT

you all are stoopid i am smart i am mastar screeptor
Rider99910
#120895528Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:44 PM GMT

None of the steps of this forum NEVER WORKS!! :(
Indernus
#121145656Wednesday, December 25, 2013 1:50 PM GMT

Download Adobe Shockwave player/Flash player.
deepash123
#121590245Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:44 PM GMT

my thing says its unable to join game i keep delting roblox and install it but its not working i tryed google chrome it doesnt work either wat should i do ? it updates and it still doesnt come wats the fking problem
GraphicStudios
#121593563Monday, December 30, 2013 12:13 AM GMT

Dat F5
dance4ever11
#121616907Monday, December 30, 2013 3:30 AM GMT

Mine says "unable to join game. Try again later. Please help! I love roblox and I really want to play!
happycmpunk
#121648683Monday, December 30, 2013 11:02 AM GMT

right now I cant play a game it sends me back to the download roblox page and I don't know what to do
pree76
#122132696Friday, January 03, 2014 5:38 PM GMT

Tried literally all of these but the same thing comes up it says roblox is updating everytime i click a game everything is up to date i can't play anything
prettyhottie5
#122897120Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

i need help with my roblox it keep saying fail to connect to this game ID=17
MrMeese
#122901516Saturday, January 11, 2014 11:38 PM GMT

Roblox is fighting off max-exploits, too
Badfood2
#123146749Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:34 PM GMT

No, I get an error message that reads "Unable to join game, please try again later" For weeks now. Just tell me how to fix this problem, since it doesn't seem to be like any of your problems. And, I need it to work on Windows 8.
Kyretra
#124341142Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:05 AM GMT

Everytime I join a game it says "Unable to join game. Please try again later." (Exact Words.) However I have tried all of the things everyone says to do, it is still broke.
spikeman168
#125893971Sunday, February 16, 2014 6:17 PM GMT

I am sure many people have said this but here are reasons to why it could say that. 1. Internet connection. There are plenty of websites, which tell you how fast it is. You can also check to see if you have internet when joining roblox. 2. It may have crashed so try joining again. If it still does not work the uninstall it and then re-install it. To uninstall go to start menu->control panel->programs and features->roblox player. 3. It could be your firewall. To make things easier I will tell you the settings for roblox on it. I use avast which also uses Firewall. Roblox is on the fire wall of avast and not the PC so try installing that and then make the settings what your about to see. 7 roblox sections for application rules in firewall 3 roblox client sections. Make sure there all on internet out (otherwise auto decided) If you click specify ports on all of the 10 sections about applications rules for roblox and make sure it is set to all. If you click packet rules you should see internet out, default rule. Make sure the port for internet out is set as: Action: Allow Protocol: TCP/UDP Direction: Out Make sure default rule is set as: Action: Auto Decide Protocol: All Direction: In/Out Now make sure all sections are like this and you should be fine. If it fails try calling tech support for the people who made your computer. It most likely will not be this but it could be a virus if it still does not work. You can never be safer so check to make sure if you have a virus. The recommended programs form me are avast and spy-bot. Spy-bot finds worms and malware. Avast finds obvious malware, viruses, and Trojans. If you want to try obvious stuff first then start with trying a different browser. Chrome works well with html and such not adobe flash. Internet explorer and fire fox do well with adobe flash. Another obvious thing you could try is using a friend’s computer. Now if it does not work on his computer then it is roblox’s fault and not yours. Does not have to be a friends computer either, it can be any computer not yours. Try deleting your cookies (there literally called that don't ask me why cause I don't even know.) Cookies are like containers that store data. Some times it works for me whenever I have problems with roblox. Usually deleting your cookies works after you lose internet or power. I do not know what but after my internet goes out or power goes out in the middle of a roblox game it stops working. When I delete my cookies it starts working. So try that. Next you can try waiting a day or so. If all else fails then re-install your computer system. You can get a free disc the illegal way on the internet (not saying I support it just saying you can.) Alternatively, you can get it the legal way. I hope some of these options work and I hope to you a good day. P.S. I tried to make this as easy to read as possible. If there are tons of grammar errors, it is because I have never been 100% good at it :/.
Joetrax
#126180566Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:37 PM GMT

I click play and when that happens it loads in the middle of the commercial. When it stops the game doesn't load so I play other games for hours and I #### back and nothing.....
playslegos26
#127562500Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:06 PM GMT

can someone tell me how to fix my roblox problem youtube doesnt say anything wtf im pissed
nenen
#127571489Saturday, March 08, 2014 6:50 PM GMT

What if the pop-up message says: "Unable to join game. please try again later." I get a similar message when trying to install plugins using ROBLOX studio (Studio seems to work!)
nenen
#127572231Saturday, March 08, 2014 6:58 PM GMT

Oh, and I cannot access any models using studio, and the Terrain tools do not work.. I cannot publish a place, and decals, textures and other things do not work..
Kipec
#127575518Saturday, March 08, 2014 7:36 PM GMT

I have emailed and replied 6+ times many of the solutions the propose have not worked, but I think they working on the errors involving joining games.