of     1   

Wolfbrother00
#69069775Friday, June 01, 2012 11:52 PM GMT

I think there should be a pickpocket gear. I don't know how it should look but when you walk up to someone, you click on him/her, and then you can pick one thing in their backpack that you want. Any other ideas? Post them below :)
CptBasilisk
#69069993Friday, June 01, 2012 11:56 PM GMT

No.Imagine a little kid getting the gear,and he learns how to pickpocket. He walks up to his dad and takes his wallet,his dad asks how he learned to pickpocket.The kid says roblox,The father then sues Roblox for letting his son learn how to pickpocket and the father DOESNT let the kid play roblox again =/ It would let kids learn to pickpocket.No support _________________________________________________ F.f.f.face f-f-f-face to the p.p.p.palm p-p-p-palm
pspdude40
#69070059Friday, June 01, 2012 11:57 PM GMT

Sounds like a good idea, but it could be abusable, depending on who the player chooses to pickpocket. For example... Troll: Woo! I got the pickpocket gear! Now, who to rob... *Sees rich player in distance, decides to rob player* *Walks up to player, uses gear, decides to take zombie staff* Rich Player: Hey! Give it back! Troll: *ME GUSTA*

of     1