of     1   

FIRECAKE
#69103921Saturday, June 02, 2012 1:33 PM GMT

Alright so yesterday I said I was going to restart the league and reorganize it. We will play seasonally, mainly in summer. If the league grows, we will play year-round and play more games. Since people have said that two teams is lame, we're expanding to four. The current teams, Goblins, Blazzers, & Raptors, will stay in the league. We will add one more team, which will replace the Manager spot. That said, managers will no longer be needed. This will be strictly a playing league, but you may name team captains or something like that if you wish. As of now, I want the rosters to be right around 16, but they can be any amount. If someone becomes inactive, tell me and I will get rid of them. Once we have enough people for 6 a team, that's 24, I will automatically draft them to teams. Anyone who wishes to join a team will be automatically drafted to the team with the least amount of players - or - the team that is performing the worst. Games will be 3 innings, yes, 3. Extra innings are possible. Anything else I decide to do will be put on here. If you want to participate in the league, just join the group. http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=577233 ⊂=-҉Ξ҉-=⊃ We don't need ropes to climb the walls you build. Ideas and passion break the brinks with you. Man up. ⊂=-҉Ξ҉-=⊃
FIRECAKE
#69142886Saturday, June 02, 2012 11:58 PM GMT

Alright we are going to start again soon. I am making a new team now. I'll make a sign ups thread. ⊂=-҉Ξ҉-=⊃ We don't need ropes to climb the walls you build. Ideas and passion break the brinks with you. Man up. ⊂=-҉Ξ҉-=⊃

of     1