of     92   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CuteAngelGirl
#69144135Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

A normal warriors cat roleplay. ~WARRIOR CODE~ 1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan. 2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. 3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating. 4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. 5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. 6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. 7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice. 8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires. 9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. 10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time. 11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats. 12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan. 13. The word of the Clan leader is law. 14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense. 15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet. ~Put Firestar if you have read the warrior code~ Rules: ~Leaders will be chosen by me~ ~All Roblox rules abide to this fourm~ ~Deputies will be chosen by me~ CS: Name: Moons (months) old: Gender: Rank(kit, kittypet, rouge, apprentice, warrior, elder): Clan(Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan): Appearance: Personality: Parents: Bio: (Story will mostly take place in Riverclan) My CS: Name: Moonstar Moons (months) old: 29 Gender: Male Rank(kit, kittypet, rouge, apprentice, warrior, elder): Leader Clan(Riverclan, Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan): Riverclan Appearance: Moonstar is a black tabby with white streaks at his muzzle. He has wise old gray eyes. Personality:Wise, patient, quiet Parents: Mudtail (Dad), Sweettail Bio: Riverclan look up at Moonstar as a wise thoughtful old leader. He has only 4 lives left from Starclan and wishes to serve his clan through leafbare. Name: Talonkit Moons (months) old: 3 Gender: Male Rank(kit, kittypet, rouge, apprentice, warrior, elder): kit Clan(Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan): Riverclan Appearance: Talonkit is a black tom, with gray streaks. He is blind in both eyes. Personality: Quiet, (Grows up to be wise), patient Parents: Moonstar, Snowflower Bio: Talon kit was born to Moonstar and Snowflower. They say he is a peculiar kit. He is littermate to Hawkkit. Name: Hawkkit Moons (months) old: 3 Gender: Male Rank(kit, kittypet, rouge, apprentice, warrior, elder): kit Clan(Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan): Riverclan Appearance: Hawkkit is a broad-shoulder gray tom with black streaks. HE has his father's gray eyes Personality: Enthusiastic, impatient, energetic, Parents:Moonstar, Snowflower Bio: Hawkkit was born to Moonstar and Snowflower. He is an excited, energetic furball with a lot of spirit and joy.
minicaked
#69145243Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:32 AM GMT

(I love warrior cats. It is my fav. book series, aside of B Magical and My Sister the Vampire.) Name:Gingerkit Moons old:4 Gender:She-kit Rank:Kit Clan:Riverclan Appearance:Cream colored pelt with orange stripes along back. Personality:Kind, Emotional, Epic, Pretty. Parents:Goldenheart & Liontail Bio: Born in Newleaf and she has many friends in Riverclan. She is a cute, cuddly kit. Name:Liontail Moons old:34 Gender:Tom Rank:Warrior Clan:Riverclan Appearance:Long orange mane with yellow pelt. Personality:Brave, strong, eager, exactly like Lionheart's. (From Into the Wild) Parents:Unknown Bio: Unknown Name:Goldenheart Moons old:40 Gender:She-cat Rank:Queen/Warrior Clan:Riverclan Appearance:Golden pelt that sparkles in the sun. Personality:Sweet, kind, like bluestar's. Parents:Unknown Bio: Unknown (Lol KidzBop21 with party rock anthem is on LOLZ)
CuteAngelGirl
#69145426Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

accepted you can start now i'll join in after maybe you post
CuteAngelGirl
#69145642Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:37 AM GMT

Hawkkit ~~~~~ Hawkkit scanned the camp. He then gently leaped onto Ginerkit and pawed her behind her ear. "I bet you can' catch me!" sneered Hawkkit
minicaked
#69145956Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:41 AM GMT

(K thanks) Gingerkit Gingerkit looked up from where she was nibbling a tiny caffinch her mother had gotten her from the fresh kill pile. This was her first piece of prey! It was an exciting moment for the tiny kit. Goldenheart, her mother, encouraged her daughter to eat on. Gingerkit's father, Liontail, had to go out on boarder patrol for the moment. She finally finished it and licked her whiskers. "That was scrumptious!" she jumped up and down. Goldenheart smiled. "I knew you'd like it," the queen smiled. Gingerkit ran outside and started to roll around. "Wheeee!"
Sydney5989
#69145965Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:42 AM GMT

Name: Greyfeather Rank(kit, kittypet, rouge, apprentice, warrior, elder): Deputy(?) Clan(Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan): RiverClan Appearance: Long legged, with dark grey fur with dark markings along my pelt. Personality: You'll find out Parents: Longclaw and Rabbit-tooth of WindClan. Bio: TBR Firestar
Sydney5989
#69146019Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:42 AM GMT

(She is 16 moons old)
minicaked
#69146197Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:45 AM GMT

(O Didnt notice u posted. Scratch mine XD) Gingerkit Gingerkit fell on her stomach, but pushed back and squished Hawkkit on the solid ground, gently. "Got yoooou!" She chanted.
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69146275Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:46 AM GMT

CS: Name: Coldheart. Moons old: 17. Gender: Female. Rank: Warrior. Clan: RiverClan. Appearance: Black with gray dapples along her sides, back, tail, and scruff. She has bright, red eyes. She also has scars along her shoulders, and a couple on her sides. Personality: Rude, hot-headed, can be friendly, isn't quick to trust or be trusted, she also enjoys bringing pain to an enemy, or just a cat in another clan. Parents: Darkheart, [ Father ] and Whiskerblood. [ Mother ] Bio: Coldheart was born in ShadowClan, she was given to ThunderClan, where she met her best friends, Nightdapple, and Longwhisker. When Coldheart was an apprentice in ThunderClan, she was told her parents didn't want her, and that was why she was in ThunderClan, instead of her birth-clan. That night, Coldheart plotted to run away, yet she was sad she would be leaving Longwhisker. She ran and ran through the territories, a battle with WindClan gave Coldheart her scars. Eventually, she came to RiverClan. ----------------- CS: Name: Longwhisker. Moons old: 19. Gender: Male. Rank: Warrior. Clan: ThunderClan/Running to RiverClan. Appearance: Pale gray fur, with jet black stripes along his sides. He has pale blue eyes, and very long whiskers. Personality: Kind, shy, very friendly. [ As a plus, he likes Coldheart. ] Parents: Windfur, [ Father ] and Shadowblaze. [ Mother ] Bio: Longwhisker was born in ThunderClan. He never planned to leave until Coldheart, the she-cat he loves, did leave. Now, he's very ashamed of his thoughts, his thoughts of leaving and his thoughts of Coldheart. But, Longwhisker will bring himself to leave ThunderClan so he can be in RiverClan. Longwhisker is doing that, just so he can be with Coldheart.
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69146348Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:47 AM GMT

[ I forgot, FIRESTAR! ]
CuteAngelGirl
#69146465Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:49 AM GMT

(both accepted but no deputy) Hawkkit ~~~~~ Hawkkit looked at Gingerkit and tried to brush her off. She was a moon older and a lot heavier. "You're too strong!" he finally admitted. Talonkit ~~~~~~ Talonkit sat down. His tail wrapping around his paws. He let the forest scent drift into his mouth. He heard his brother and Gingerkit playfully fighting
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69146611Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:51 AM GMT

Coldheart I padded out of the warriors den, my ears laid back, caught in my memories. I sat down infront of the den, and lowered my head, thinking of Longwhisker, sadly. 'I wish I hadn't left him...' I think to myself. ----------
CuteAngelGirl
#69146778Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:53 AM GMT

Moonstar ~~~~~~ Moonstar jumped onto the Highrock and called out the usual summon. "Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather around!" Moonstar said.
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69146870Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:55 AM GMT

Coldheart I sighed, and stood up. I padded forward, and sat down. Most of the time, I didn't listen to the meetings, because I was stuck in my memories.
CuteAngelGirl
#69147056Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:57 AM GMT

Moonstar ~~~~~~ "As you know a few days back we have reported scents of Thunderclan near our territory....." Moonstar stopped as a yowl came from Dapplepaw. "Moonstar a thunderclan warrior has been spotted on our territory!"
minicaked
#69147154Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

Gingerkit "Hawkkit," Gingerkit mewed. "Let's go see what the meeting's about! Race you to the pack of Cattail!" I hurried to the weird-looking plants, which Mom called "Cattails". I wasn't sure why. They didn't look anything at all like tails.
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69147163Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

Coldheart I perk my ears, lifting my head. "What did he look like?" I ask, before anybody else could. I hoped so much that it was Longwhisker.
CuteAngelGirl
#69147414Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:03 AM GMT

Hawkkit ~~~~~~ Hawkkit raced after Gingerkit but abrurtly stopped as he hear the yowl from Dapplepaw. "What can the fuss be about? I bet I can show that ThunderClan to leave the territory!" Hawkkit said proudly. Talonkit ~~~~~ Talonkit sat still as his father called the meeting. Snowflower wrapped her tail around his. He looked up trying to picture how she looked like. Did he look like his father or his mother? "Snowflower? Why does Moonstar always have to be up there?" Talonkit asked. "Shh." Snowflower said
minicaked
#69147451Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:03 AM GMT

Gingerkit "I thought I scented a strange scent across the river a few days ago!" Gingerkit looked at Moonstar. "I wasn't sure! I didn't tell you because of that thing with the, ummm... fish," she slightly blushed and looked down. "I feel like a piece of fox dung," she muttered.
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69147539Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:04 AM GMT

Coldheart I kept my ears perked, waiting for a description of the ThunderClan warrior. I was losing hope that it was Longwhisker, but I could still hope for it, couldn't I?
CuteAngelGirl
#69147587Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:05 AM GMT

Moonstar ~~~~~ Moonstar gently leaped form the Highrock. "Sweetfur, Antfang, and Frostpaw come with me. Warriors guard the camp till I get back. All kits, queens and elders safely inside the den, I want a warrior protecting each den." as Moonstar said this he glanced at his son Hawkkit and Gingerkit then he trailed out of the camp.
CuteAngelGirl
#69147676Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

and Liontail add)
minicaked
#69147744Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:07 AM GMT

Gingerkit "Great Starclan," Gingerkit muttered as Goldenheart pushed her to the nursery. "A drill." Liontail had come back from his patrol. He was guarding the elders. "Im not scared," Gingerkit puffed out her chest.
JethroLeroyGibbsNCIS
#69147963Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:11 AM GMT

Coldheart I sighed, I stood up and padded to the nursery. I sat infront of the nursery, waiting, watching the entrance to the camp carefully.
CuteAngelGirl
#69147984Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:11 AM GMT

Hawkkit ~~~~~ Under his father's glare, Hawkkit retreated into the den. "I bet I am much more tougher then you." boasted Hawkkit. He scrabbled up and leaped onto his brother who flailed under his weight. Moonstar ~~~~~~ "Come withj me Liontail." yowled Moonstar. (Liontail is deputy if you want) Talonkit ~~~~~ Talonkit couldn't get Hawkkit off of him. He squealed trying to get out

of     92   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right