of     1   

coollegodude1
#70039271Friday, June 15, 2012 9:18 PM GMT

One alone yet rich woman just found out she will die in two weeks. She is now going to spend the rest of her life, havin' fun. She is spending all of her money and staying on a cruise. But one day, she fell off the boat. And she wakes up on a beach, the beach was in Miami. Now she will have the time of her life. Trying not to get to connet to people. She didn't want to hurt them. But life, found a way... Aver Legure (Main Charactor): Rick Polck: Linda Lec: Cindy Lec (Linda's sister): Ferb Lec (Cindy's and Linda's dad): Sofi Lec (They're mom): Jack Nickelstone: Old navy workers (Need 3, one boy one girl and a boss whichever gender): Rude person shopping at old navy: BK worker #1: BK worker #2: Bk worker #3: Bk boss: Fat dude eating at BK: Life gaurd: Builder #1: Builder #2: Builder #3: Bartender (Girl): Old guy: Police (Need 5, any gender): Robbers (need three guys): Artist: Homeless guy: Producer: Coollegodude1 (Others can be a producer but they must have bc) Writers: Coolledude1 (You can be a writer if you want) Costume designer: Set builder: Coolledude1 (You can join this as well) Decal artist: We might need some scripts (ROBLOX building scripts) so if you are good:
zombofight1
#70050083Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:03 AM GMT

I could play Rick Polck. Just PM me what I need to wear, and when we are filming!

of     1