of     1   

tigerath
#70043471Friday, June 15, 2012 10:21 PM GMT

You are on earth. A anima of such but huan at the same time. You have always had the ability to shapeshift, but only into one thing. Well, maybe not one you can tunr into one of each type, one aqua one flying, and one ground. Now, weird aiens are attacking. They all have gadgets and can copy the form of anything near them with it. They also have some space weapons. They have 1 that is a plasma sword and one is a lazer gun. All of the aliens have these. They have two major weaknesses though. Their first is that to be inside another form you must be near the thing you are copying form of. The other is that after being inside another form and going back they have to recharge their weapons. After this has happened what people have been picking on you for (your shapeshifting ability) is now what they are asking for. They want you to help fight against the aliens. People have gotten 2 of the different weapons from an alien a military man killed. They have brought it to scientist to do tests on. They found that iron can keep them from hurting you. For weapons you now have a iron sword and shield. (or two swords or a big shield greatsword etc.)You are now part of the army to fight the aliens. Even at a young age. Now will you fight the aliens, or will you join them and willingly become one of their slaves? The choice is up to you inside this battle. For you, are one of the elite heroes sent into this war. the name can be clash of the jungle, or clash of the worlds if you want. Also don't forget to give me credit if you do use this. Here is a CS \/ ----CS---- n@me: @ge: land animal: aqua animal: flying animal: are you on the aliens side or earths: gender: items (nothing to strong yet even if you're on the alien side): bio (optional): other: -----RULES----- 1.no OPing so don't do any super powerful animals 2.don't start the RP until accepted 3. put the word "jungle" in other if you read the rules 4. don't be a troll or feed trolls or you will either be kicked if playing or ignored if not 5.if you have any questions feel free to either post on the thread or p.m. me. also p.m. me if I'm not on as much because I don't want to let this die. 6. "it's not in the rules" is no excuse I can make rules whenever I want 7. sorry for all the rules have fun! --n@me: @ge: land animal: aqua animal: flying animal: are you on the aliens side or earths: gender: items (nothing to strong yet even if you're on the alien side): bio (optional): other: ---my CS----- n@me:Fang Hitano @ge:10 land animal:Tiger aqua animal:Seal flying animal:Crane are you on the aliens side or earths:earth gender:|\/| /\ |_ E (epic male strikes again lol) items (nothing to strong yet even if you're on the alien side):regular sword and shield bio (optional):TBR other than saying is chinese other:jungle
tigerath
#70045000Friday, June 15, 2012 10:43 PM GMT

(bump) can someone please join I thought hard on this (a little hard)
zerosonicX
#70045376Friday, June 15, 2012 10:49 PM GMT

n@me: sonic @ge: 24 land animal:lion aqua animal: dolphin flying animal:falcon are you on the aliens side or earths: earths gender: boy items (nothing to strong yet even if you're on the alien side): watch and gloves bio (optional): other:jungle
tigerath
#70046262Friday, June 15, 2012 11:05 PM GMT

(accepted, I think I'll wait for one more peron and then start the RP
AmericasBest
#70046584Friday, June 15, 2012 11:10 PM GMT

n@me: Zaruke Zulani @ge: 28 land animal: Bear aqua animal: Giant Squid flying animal: Bald Eagle are you on the aliens side or earths: Earth gender: Male items (nothing to strong yet even if you're on the alien side): 9mm and Ammo as well as a radio (comm) bio (optional): Ex-Military speaks German other: Don't know what to put here so here you go
AmericasBest
#70046677Friday, June 15, 2012 11:11 PM GMT

Oh yes and other: jungle I forogt
tigerath
#70046698Friday, June 15, 2012 11:11 PM GMT

oh, you guys have to have melee (up-close) weapons made of iron, and also above, you need to read the rules)
tigerath
#70046734Friday, June 15, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

(nvm accepted)
AmericasBest
#70046805Friday, June 15, 2012 11:13 PM GMT

weapons: A giant longsword and a fire axe
tigerath
#70047244Friday, June 15, 2012 11:19 PM GMT

(btw your character can have a gun but has to have a iron shield and iron bullets also can you guys put your characters names above posts it will help) "This is a mission that needs to be carried out. We need to defend this city from the aliens. This is going to be an underwater mission, So each of you need to turn into your water forms. Once they land their U.F.O.'s in the water you need to bard them and open the hatch. After that climb inside and kill the aliens in there." The general says briefing our mission to save washington D.C.. Fang "Yes sir." I and the whole group says. We start walking out of the white house (with guides of course) and out into the fresh air. I jump towards the water. I land inside it. I put my legs together and turn them into a back fin. I push my kneck back and make it a chubby seal head. I put my hands together and make fins I am now a seal. As many others are water-living animals too. (btw you also can be a squid just not a giant one)
AmericasBest
#70047511Friday, June 15, 2012 11:23 PM GMT

Zaruke I dive in a well while saying "Cheerio!" and I swim following fang.
zerosonicX
#70047628Friday, June 15, 2012 11:25 PM GMT

sonic "time to start!" I say as I turn into a lion and run to a cliff. I jump off and I turn into a falcon, dive into the water. I splashed into the water and turned into a dolphin. swimming up stream, I got up the waterfall and landed onto the grassy ground. "that...was...ALLSOME!" I yell as I turn into a falcon and fly away
AmericasBest
#70047678Friday, June 15, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

Zaruke "Show off"
zerosonicX
#70047684Friday, June 15, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

(opps sorry and I meet up with you guys while you are swimming)
tigerath
#70048072Friday, June 15, 2012 11:32 PM GMT

(lol why didn't Zeru turn into a squid?) Fang I see the other person do tricks. I look at him and start doing some of my own. I swim doing barrrel rolls while and go really fast. I then hit a rock off of some stalagmites (I think that is what they're call for being on the ground) and balance it on my nose. I toss it in the air and start juggling it on my nose while swimming. (this is show off time lol)
AmericasBest
#70048282Friday, June 15, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

Zaruke I turn into an eagle after pushing myself out slightly and fly around doing back flips. I then fall out of the sky at 100m while turning into a bear. I sink very far down and turn into a squid. I then ink fart chuck norris jokes into the water and continue following Fang.
tigerath
#70048589Friday, June 15, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

(you dirty little boy lol) Fang The group finds a small island near where the general said the U.F.O. would land perfect for an ambush. We hide behind bushes and in trees. I myself hide underwater as a seal. The group sees the U.F.O. falling towards earth. Wait falling? I think to myself. I see some burn marks on it. It's crashing not landing. I look to the other side and see that there was a tank stationed on mainland. The U.F.O. crashes into the ocean and the fires go out. The aliens are still inside and the U.F.O. is floating. we wait for the aliens to get out for awhile. Seeing that they aren't coming out we are now charging at them.
AmericasBest
#70048763Friday, June 15, 2012 11:44 PM GMT

Zaruke When we see them I will strangle a few with my tentacles while inking the rest that I can.
zerosonicX
#70050851Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:13 AM GMT

sonic "ILL break the door so water can come in." I say as I swim faster

of     1