of     1   

coolgal5742
#70505267Friday, June 22, 2012 6:32 PM GMT

Hi. umm i dont know how long i have been on Roblox, but I know the ways of Roblox. Some things you can do are, play games, customize your character, and make forums, just like this one. You can do other things too like making games, friends, and T-shirts. Also, with BC members you can also make groups, sell shirts and pants, and make more than one active game. SO I'm going to tell you some basic stuff. I. How to customize your character A. Buying clothes 1. to buy clothes you first click CATALOG 2. then on the left you click FOR SALE 3 after that you go to the left and click on what you want to shop for, for example, PANTS 4.in the search box at the top of the screen, yo type in what you are shopping for, for example, JEANS 5. you look through all the jeans until you find one you like, then click it 6. click the BUY WITH TIX or BUY WITH ROBUX button 7. and there you go! you now own those jeans! B. Putting your clothes on 1. Click MY ROBLOX 2. Click CHARACTER at the top 3. Then, it will be pretty self explanatory II. How to play games 1. there are 100's of games in Roblox to play 2. You can see them all by clicking the GAMES button at the top of the page 3. thats pretty much it, bye!
DrWebster
#70563799Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:07 PM GMT

That would of been useful when I first started ROBLOX. It will be useful for noobs thats for sure!!
shockingabi2466
#70619591Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:44 AM GMT

Wow. I wish that I could've seen that when I was new...very helpful to the new people, I'm sure :)
coolgal5742
#84054532Monday, December 10, 2012 1:53 AM GMT

Thx!

of     1