username90
#71169018Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:25 PM GMT

(Well, looking at your username, Magma, I would suggest a fire power?)
EvilNorton
#71169019Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:25 PM GMT

Where abouts exactly? :3 Just search powers?
EvilNorton
#71169210Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:28 PM GMT

(-Adds in brackets- .-.)
username90
#71169672Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:34 PM GMT

(http://en.(Remove)wikipedia.org/wiki(Remove)/List_of_comic_book_superpowers)
magma72
#71170169Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

(Why thank you. :D)
TheGilded
#71173124Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:24 PM GMT

(How many more should we wait for before starting? I don't want it to die. o_o)
username90
#71173227Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:26 PM GMT

(Magma, You and I makes three... I'd say that'd be good, and let people join as we go, but it's your thread.)
TheGilded
#71173417Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:28 PM GMT

(And Catieloohoo, if she logs in. Yeah, three's enough if she doesn't.)
EvilNorton
#71173668Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:32 PM GMT

(And maybe me. In a bit. :U But still, feel free to start. :3)
catieloohoo
#71192159Sunday, July 01, 2012 12:40 AM GMT

(Sorry I forgot this was in midevil times.)
JPFan01
#71199621Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:22 AM GMT

Name: Davis Stard A.ge: 7 (automatic, read rules to find out.) Appearance: When seven, he's pretty small and at 4"6 tall, but when he grows older (the timeskip) he's now 5"9. (I may change this due to how long or how short the timeskip is though.) He has almond brown hair that's both wavy and straight and hazel eyes that go well with it. At the Bestowing he wears a gray robe, but the robe is different than others. The robe is in two parts like shirts and pants, and in the middle is a waistband-like object. Years afterward his wardrobe selection isn't much different and still revolves around the color gray. He will usually wear a gray vest with sleeves, a gray waistband, gray pants, and gray shoes. His skin grows a bit darker over the years. Power: Seeing the future - Altering the future Bio: Living a quiet life with his older sister only, he didn't have much of a life to tell up until the ag-e of five. That's when his older sister, his guardian, was killed be a wooden bridge giving out once she walked across it, leaving her to a pit full of rocks. They refused to search for the body or even do a burial ceremony for her due to having no body for it. Not sure what to do next, he was put into a noisy family of seven that freely takes children in who don't have parents, runaways, etc. Personality: Very calm and at times emotionless. He wasn't surprised at the fact of his sisters death, and he actually knew it was going to happen yet he didn't try to stop her even though he could have.
TheGilded
#71550613Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:23 AM GMT

(Accepted. Sorry, my internet connection died.)
Awsomeman509
#71577743Thursday, July 05, 2012 6:58 PM GMT

Name:Jake Anderson A.ge: 7 (automatic, read rules to find out.) Appearance:blond,white skin.light brown eyes.scar on his left arm.usally in ripped jeans and a torn shirt. Power:freeze time for 5 seconds.make snow,change weather from hot to cold and vice versa. Bio:Jake has two older brothers and three younger sisters.For him growing up was hard. Money was always tight.He always foought with his siblings. Personality:mean.nice to hjis friends.stubborn.not greedy.
TheGilded
#71583035Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:04 PM GMT

(Not accepted. Sorry. To all those who have been accepted/haven't posted a CS yet, this will start on Saturday. Pretty sure most of the forum's population is from the US, and, as a Brit, I'm 4-6 hours ahead of you which pretty much means you will all be on while I sleep. But tomorrow is the last day before summer so it's all good on the nocturnal front.)
geoxgia
#71600324Thursday, July 05, 2012 11:21 PM GMT

Name: Serina Blacksmith A.ge: 7 Appearance: Long, slightly wavy chocolate colored brown hair frames a rounded face specked with freckles. Baby-blue eyes stand out from her skinny figure. She is 4 ft 6 inches and weighs 70 pounds soaking wet. She is always smiling. Power: Mind Control. Bio: Serina grew up a poor child. She never stood out, she never had a shinning moment, she never had a friend. Although times were tough for her, she always found the happy part of it all. There is not much to her story, as you can see. Personality: Glowing, happy, caring, loving.
username90
#71609708Friday, July 06, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

(@Himynameisme, If you get accepted, Serina and Martin should've been friends, with their semi-similar backgrounds.)
geoxgia
#71650288Friday, July 06, 2012 2:32 PM GMT

More bio: (Sorry, I forgot to add it) Serina's parents died at the age of 2, and she was shipped of to the orphanage with nothing. As she was so young, she never remembered he parents names, faces, or spirits. She was forced to come up with her own personality, because no one could truly raise a child in an orphanage. The result was a beaming, happy little girl who cared about everyone. The result could have gone the other way...
TheGilded
#71656401Friday, July 06, 2012 4:02 PM GMT

(Accepted :D)
JPFan01
#71658134Friday, July 06, 2012 4:22 PM GMT

(Hi, I'm on my alt. Again. I'll be on my main again later on this afternoon, though.)
TheGilded
#71667905Friday, July 06, 2012 6:17 PM GMT

You don't have to read this, I'm just posting this so it's there to refer to. You can if you want to. I have about five pages of information on this, and I'm trying to condense it. Basic Information on Diot (the country the role-play is set in): King: Raulin (deceased) Queen: Linett Prince/s: Oswyn and Hogan Princess/es: Juetta and Ameline Currency (same on the whole of the Feuding Isle) - Bronze: Five pieces of bronze to a piece of silver. Silver: Ten pieces of silver to a piece of gold. Gold: Equal to ten pieces of silver/50 pieces of bronze. North of the Feuding Isle, mountainous borders (except near the sea). These mountains are home to griffins, and the forests of Diot (scarce) are home to a herd of Pegasi. Further out to sea are the Mer of the North. These Mer are the only ones who do not give their children the chance to become human for a few months. The island is called the Feuding Isle due to the number of wars that Yurian has declared on Manoa. Chestibor, Tenney and Temur are all neutral and have formed a pact to remain so until needed. Diot, however, can make money off the towns of Ops, Melock and Praecant. These three towns are the only ones left in Diot with Magical abilities, and Diot will hold an event in the capital of Astu, which the students of each Academy are invited to. This may appear in the form of a festival, a ball, a dinner or anything else. Here, the students are tested in different ways, not noticeable ones, to see the strength of their power. If it is decent and useful to an army, they are sold to the army of either Manoa or Yurian on an 'as needed' basis. This deal has been in place for the last 30 years. As there has been a truce between Manoa and Yurian for the last 50 years (secured by the betrothal of Princess Mirabelle of Manoa to Prince Aldric of Yurian when they were 18), no-one is aware of this agreement.
TheGilded
#71670080Friday, July 06, 2012 6:40 PM GMT

(Yes, there are two more towns with Magical abilities. However, as Melock has the Stone of Bestowing - which creates new powers every few hundred years, and allows other powers to rest before being redistributed - Melock has a greater variety of powers than either Ops or Praecant, and they are usually stronger as well. In Ops and Praecant, the power is distributed through bloodlines, so there are many people with the same power which they have inherited from their parents. Opsi (people from Ops) and Praecantians (people from Praecant) generally have better control over their powers, as they have had them since birth and manage to stop sudden outbursts, until the age of seven when they attend their academy and learn proper control. Because these powers have no rest between distribution, and are half of what their parents had, Ops and Praecant has a diminished Magical supply. Elders try to pass on their whole power before they die, but eventually the Magical lines in Ops and Praecant will die out. Before, because they do not have the Stone of Bestowing, and consequently have no protective circle around their towns. When the powers used to be strong, Ops and Praecant had to rebuild two or three times a year from young children who unleashed their power accidentally. Now, as powers are growing weaker, this is less of a problem. So there's more information that won't be of much interest until the 'event', whatever form that may come in. We'll take a vote after the time-skip. (I have far too much information in my head at this present time. I will probably randomly drop in facts about the Feuding Isle that aren't relevant, but these will decrease over time. I hope.))
Sahanke
#71671074Friday, July 06, 2012 6:51 PM GMT

(Yeah I have a question. Could my guy have the power of being a Super Genius? And if so how would he show it? :3 I just thought it would be interesting to throw in a guy who would introduce a ton of philosophy and science to this old and set on ideas culture)
TheGilded
#71671476Friday, July 06, 2012 6:55 PM GMT

(Sure! I was actually planning a character like that when I started writing this. Then I realised I'd have to actually be smart enough to write it. Although, how Science-y would this person be?)
Sahanke
#71672190Friday, July 06, 2012 7:03 PM GMT

(Well, he would be leaning more towards philosopy. But he would start with the basics of science like the laws of gravity, motion and then move on to chemistry like stuff. When he moves on to the chemistry stuff he will start introducing thing like gunpowder and start studying elements. That kind of science, but like it said philosopy first and science will be on the side.)
TheGilded
#71673176Friday, July 06, 2012 7:14 PM GMT

(Okay, that's great. I'm just trying to avoid Biology stuff. Physics and Chemistry are fine though.)