of     1   

ItsFutur
#71802239Sunday, July 08, 2012 2:30 AM GMT

About 6 months ago, Darwin12Videos went public. At the time: it was Darwin12's. But after a request from Cheeseheadfoamy, Darwin12 opened up a window for talented directors to apply to work as "video creators" or "directors" at Darwin12Videos for ROBUX, TIX, or sometimes just free [depends]. Today: we have more directors than first imagined: Darwin12, Joelman123, Cheeseheadfoamy, Doneyes, Captevyo and Joshuaw97. Some new, some old, some talented, some newer to video-making, and some vlogging, some making videos, making plots, making stories, entertaining. And today: I make the announcement that Darwin12Videos will look for MORE directors to begin posting weekly videos. If you need more info: Darwin12Videos [on 7/4/12] was started on YT, 6 months ago, after Darwin12 decided to go public on YT. Since then, it has grabbed the attention of 75 Subscribers and grossed a total of 2.2k Thousand Views: and [at this point] hasn't released any "plot-based" stories. Darwin12Videos is working on 7 projects [as of 7/1/12], live-action, MC, ROBLOX, Internet, Tutorials, Vlogging and more... We're looking for clear talent: you need to be a Veteran or Longer, and you MUST speak with me on this thread or via PM. To apply: you have to supply a video showing off your video skills and we'll look into it and the current directors will vote. So why not apply? So many pros, a almost-machinima-like channel, and more. Thanks. - Darwin12
dralion
#71802582Sunday, July 08, 2012 2:35 AM GMT

Okay. "Moonlight Murder" and "Attack of the ODer" are some of my nice ones. (Note "Attack of the ODer" is supposed to be bad, in a funny way.)
ItsFutur
#71803458Sunday, July 08, 2012 2:45 AM GMT

@Dralion: I'll take a look and PM you or party with you in the next few days. - Darwin12

of     1